PDA

View Full Version : giving up

justice
07-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Well guys it was nice to visit for a while... Im giving up on this because I cant get around to pay for the services... I think I got a bad deal on the Iptv box I got... is an android box, Q7, I do believe is a clone cause I cant even get into my google account... and Im not about to spend another 100 bucks... plus the donation... I tried, I really did tried to fix this box, I asked a lot of questions... I made a couple of mistakes... Im sorry for that... good bye!

Kimbo
07-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Next time may i suggest you do your research before spending money on a box, i really don't consider a android Q7 a true IPTV box, I did find it online for $59. Wish you luck in your future endeavors!!

Yosemite Sam
07-08-2015, 12:09 AM
ya you really should have read a while before you spent your money, there some good boxes, sorry your not happy

Capt.Kangaroo
07-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Sorry to hear that...:(

FCSI
07-08-2015, 12:36 AM
So sorry you should asked and read before making a choice of box the know ones are Mag 254 and avov voxo2 .

justice
07-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Well guys it was nice to visit for a while... Im giving up on this because I cant get around to pay for the services... I think I got a bad deal on the Iptv box I got... is an android box, Q7, I do believe is a clone cause I cant even get into my google account... and Im not about to spend another 100 bucks... plus the donation... I tried, I really did tried to fix this box, I asked a lot of questions... I made a couple of mistakes... Im sorry for that... good bye!

Yeap, I really did not do research, but it was the first time I heard about this iptv thing... well all is not lost... I still have the movie section, I will watch the movies, until I cant watch no more... lol!

Ryu
07-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Yeap, I really did not do research, but it was the first time I heard about this iptv thing... well all is not lost... I still have the movie section, I will watch the movies, until I cant watch no more... lol!

Sorry to hear that but let me tell you I spend around $500 before i finally learned my lesson how to play game. It's been few years now and I don't even spend 1 cent and I get everything for free up 24/7. You have to be smart and stay quite in this game and make sure you have enough patient and multiple backups. Learn around and do research and spen good enough money but only one time investment in good product and make sure that product can do a lot for you and one more thing make sure that product support third parties support. Hope this will help you. Kof

crazed 9.6
07-08-2015, 01:49 AM
I received your PMs justice. I been at work all day is reason i didn't get to them till now.
You are welcome here at iptvTalk anytime justice :)

Marley
07-08-2015, 02:19 AM
wish you came here first and did some reading before you got a box but thats life and 60 dollars or so is not much to lose now you learned and that is way more then what you lost

nada233
07-08-2015, 02:38 AM
justice ,good luck in your future endeavor,and hope to see you back soon,at the best site for iptv.

Marley
07-08-2015, 02:48 AM
and if i could count all the doorstops i have i be rich

Ipguy
07-08-2015, 03:09 AM
This is a hobby, i don't think I can count all the money I have spend over the years

Lowteck
07-08-2015, 10:53 PM
IPTV is really a young hobby, it is feeling growing pains and scammers is one of the things that have to be pruned out of the deal. As IPTV grows, knowledge will help all people interested in this hobby. I am fairly new to IPTV, but been in the satellite business for many years. IPTV is the future, as long as the ones trying to scam people are eliminated. Lets all work together to do just this.

Marley
07-08-2015, 11:31 PM
we try to help here to give members good advice we a one big family and most part we do

Visine
07-09-2015, 12:03 AM
3 musketeer days are over my friend. You are on your own buddy. Never fall for that corporation crap. Flip a few MAG254's and watch how you end up having free service for yourself...

dale-63
07-09-2015, 12:15 AM
I think with time you will fell better and come, back we all do things wrong hopefully we learn from them

abrasope
07-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Hey man if my m8 boxes work with the service I will send you one for free, I am in the mists of ordering 10 avov boxes any ways because I cant stand being uncertain about things in life. Not every one is money hungry and I believe wen you do something for some one in need you get back ×10.

Talk to u on the 15th

Dave