PDA

View Full Version : is it time for a new box?

dummie
10-01-2023, 05:46 PM
ok since ive been fighting the good old streaming error message for some time that went away sort of . now im getting cant load portal even after watching live tv for awhile , so ive reset, unplugged, cleared cache , turn it back on and it seems to get stuck at the loading page for several minutes then i get stream message or portal message an just now i get no networks available, grrrrrr
oh ya if this means anything the box wont shut off i hit power off it turns off then back on if i unplug an wait awhile plug it back it an its on ideas?

Ryu
10-01-2023, 08:15 PM
What software/firmware do you have?

dummie
10-02-2023, 02:31 PM
What software/firmware do you have?

its using the 5 update firm v20220105 iptv version 5 0 883

Ryu
10-02-2023, 02:50 PM
using Mac, xc api, or m3u option?

dummie
10-02-2023, 07:24 PM
using Mac, xc api, or m3u option?

i ASSume MAC iwasn table to get the other to work

Ryu
10-02-2023, 11:09 PM
try to connect using vpn and xc api instead of of Mac.
in order to use xc api option, you have to remove your Mac address from your donation code. your donation code will be your username and password and its case sensitive. try that and see if that helps.

dummie
10-07-2023, 04:07 PM
try to connect using vpn and xc api instead of of Mac.
in order to use xc api option, you have to remove your Mac address from your donation code. your donation code will be your username and password and its case sensitive. try that and see if that helps.

ok txs ill try it
umm vpn i dont have one is this something i can download or is it a sub type thing?
i erased my mac add on the iptv checker site do i have do anything on the buzz box?

dummie
10-07-2023, 04:24 PM
ok now when i try to connect im getting a error message
cannot load portal base Url must end in /; can i just add that after the html ?

Ryu
10-07-2023, 07:11 PM
good vpn is paid service and theres some free as well. you can also try trials an cancel if you dont like them.
you have to attach your Mac address again unless you want to use XC api option without Mac address.

dummie
10-08-2023, 02:51 PM
good vpn is paid service and theres some free as well. you can also try trials an cancel if you dont like them.
you have to attach your Mac address again unless you want to use XC api option without Mac address.

ok so i tried the xc option got rid of mac address added the /: at the end like it asked for and it came on but no video hmm ok i restarted the box went to xc api connected an it worked awesome for about 5 minutes an now nothing
i did the iptv reset o change do i need a vpn fo rthis to work?

Ryu
10-08-2023, 03:35 PM
Try to change donation code and see if that helps. You log into provider site and generate a new code. Then delete old code in your box and enter new code and see if that helps.

Ryu
10-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Also while watching live tv, press menu, click on settings, then hit update and see if you get new update

crazed 9.6
10-08-2023, 07:33 PM
it should not be asking to add a slash at the end of the URL
That is confusing as it should not happen.
There is no slash at the end of the server URL nor does there need to be.

What server URL are you using ?

dummie
10-09-2023, 02:30 PM
it should not be asking to add a slash at the end of the URL
That is confusing as it should not happen.
There is no slash at the end of the server URL nor does there need to be.

What server URL are you using ?

http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/idex.html

crazed 9.6
10-09-2023, 05:09 PM
oh I see, you RE USING THE LONG URL

try the short version,,,

http://p1.iptvrocket.tv
or
http://p1.iptvrocket.ru

dummie
10-14-2023, 04:21 PM
oh I see, you RE USING THE LONG URL

try the short version,,,

http://p1.iptvrocket.tv
or
http://p1.iptvrocket.ru

ok tried the .tv first no luck
tried .ru nothing restart box log back in to xc api cool its finally working ......oh wait its froze. ok ok couple minutes and nope nothing restart again an now cant connect to server reboot box message. grrrrrrr ok restart lest see this time.....awesome cant load portal now ideas?

crazed 9.6
10-14-2023, 09:09 PM
how are you connected ?
WiFi or Ethernet ?
Have you tried the other ?
If Ethernet, look for kinks in the cable.

When this freezes up , does ytube work ?
Are you still getting Internet , in other-words.

dummie
10-15-2023, 06:41 PM
how are you connected ?
WiFi or Ethernet ?
Have you tried the other ?
If Ethernet, look for kinks in the cable.

When this freezes up , does ytube work ?
Are you still getting Internet , in other-words.

i was connected via wifi, an i just checked an you tube doesnt load either.. good call txs
im now connected ethernet and after a bit of restartng etc it seems ot be working..... the strange thing now is now it will just go back to the home screen where i have to go settin server connect but it came back on i dunno fingers crosed on this time around
in case this helps i did a hard rest set back to factory , cleared all caches and anything else i could, used the short version p1 xxx sill using the xpi instead of the mac, should i go back to the mac addy? thanks for all the help

Ryu
10-16-2023, 02:33 AM
If it’s working then I would leave it like that. :)