PDA

View Full Version : cannot load portal: not found

valdovic
09-01-2023, 12:01 AM
Hello, been having an issue with box disconnecting from portal and getting an error message "cannot load portal: not found" happens randomly at least once a day and after it happens i need to wait a few minutes to connect again, after the new update box has been acting up. also epg has been very slow.
conecting using xc api method,
thanks!

Ryu
09-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Hello, been having an issue with box disconnecting from portal and getting an error message "cannot load portal: not found" happens randomly at least once a day and after it happens i need to wait a few minutes to connect again, after the new update box has been acting up. also epg has been very slow.
conecting using xc api method,
thanks!

should open up separate thread. never highjack someones thread.
as far disconnecting are you using vpn? try to generate a new donation code, clear epg, clear cache and try again.

valdovic
09-01-2023, 12:36 AM
sorry for the highjacking, yes im using a vpn will try leaving it disconnected, i did clear cache, epg and still the same, will try generating a new code

big mac
09-01-2023, 01:56 AM
sorry for the highjacking, yes im using a vpn will try leaving it disconnected, i did clear cache, epg and still the same, will try generating a new code

What software version are you at?
Where are you grabbing EPG from?

valdovic
09-01-2023, 02:19 AM
firmware v. v20230815
iptv v. 5.0.891
epg source xml epg

valdovic
09-01-2023, 02:21 AM
i did what ryu suggested and so far is working fine. fingers crossed!

big mac
09-01-2023, 03:13 AM
There was an update.
Menu/Settings/Check Updates
You can also try Server for source of EPG.

Ryu
09-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Yes please keep us posted if any issue arise:)

valdovic
09-01-2023, 11:45 PM
still working solid, except one thing that i noticed after the update, some channels like ppv movies and amc, volume goes all the way up and remote doesn't respond to control it, also a message at the bottom of the screen appears saying to use tv remote to adjust volume.

crazed 9.6
09-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Settings > BuzzTV Utilities > Volume Control > Force Max Volume > Off

I had to do the above procedure after the update, but seems it does not fix certain channels , like those TV Series channels or ppv, I forget which channels were affected thou.
I ended up having to use TV remote for volume, as the message directs.

valdovic
09-02-2023, 12:41 AM
Yes I did that too but still those channels have the volume bug

crazed 9.6
09-02-2023, 02:28 AM
Yes I did that too but still those channels have the volume bug

yes I know those channels are not fixed when addressing that Forced Volume.
When you see that exact message on bottom screen to use TV remote, you can be assured that Forced Volume will not fix it.
There is a different message that appears if Forced Volume will fix it.