07-19-2023, 12:27 AM
Can a factory reset be done on an E5?

big mac
07-19-2023, 01:23 AM
Can a factory reset be done on an E5?

It can be performed on every model.

4me2c
07-19-2023, 02:59 AM
Stick a Wooden Toothpick slowly into the AV Hole and see if One can Feel it click, if so, Hold it like that and Power ON, read the screen and select Reset... Or something like that...!!?

big mac
07-19-2023, 03:09 AM
Stick a Wooden Toothpick slowly into the AV Hole and see if One can Feel it click, if so, Hold it like that and Power ON, read the screen and select Reset... Or something like that...!!?

That's not a factory reset.Factory reset is done in settings.

4me2c
07-19-2023, 12:26 PM
"soft reset: go to settings, device preferences, reset, reset, erase evething and wait for finishing rebooting.

hard reset: power off your device, disconnect power cord,
take a tooth pick and insert in a/v port and you will feel click once you hit reset button. keep holding button with toothpick and insert power into box. keep holding until you see a recover screen on your tv.scroll down to wipe data/
factory reset.press ok and select yes. now wait for finish reboot."

capthook
07-19-2023, 04:37 PM
Thank you I had forgotten that.

big mac
07-19-2023, 04:55 PM
"soft reset: go to settings, device preferences, reset, reset, erase evething and wait for finishing rebooting.

hard reset: power off your device, disconnect power cord,
take a tooth pick and insert in a/v port and you will feel click once you hit reset button. keep holding button with toothpick and insert power into box. keep holding until you see a recover screen on your tv.scroll down to wipe data/
factory reset.press ok and select yes. now wait for finish reboot."

Home Page/Settings/Device Preferences/About/Factory reset.