PDA

View Full Version : Easy Set up for All BUZZ STB's...

4me2c
05-30-2023, 06:43 PM
Just Click (C/P) the Link and Choose the Model You have :

https://buzztv.com/quickstartguides/

I Know it is a Valid BUZZ TV Link but I Coded it just to follow the Rules... Leaving it up to the Admins/Mods to Change it and Make it available for BUZZ Tv STB's Sections...

Hope this Helps...!!! ;)

big mac
06-01-2023, 03:47 AM
Good for those who throw their's out.

4me2c
06-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Good for those who throw their's out.

and Maybee for those that got a unit w/o a Guide...!!! Why don't You Grow Up a little and Stop trying to Keep Everyone Else Down...?!?

You are beginning to sound just like someone else who was banned a bit before You showed Up...!!

big mac
06-01-2023, 07:06 PM
and Maybee for those that got a unit w/o a Guide...!!! Why don't You Grow Up a little and Stop trying to Keep Everyone Else Down...?!?

You are beginning to sound just like someone else who was banned a bit before You showed Up...!!

You need to take a Midol.

4me2c
06-01-2023, 11:53 PM
U Need to STOP.

crazed 9.6
06-02-2023, 01:50 AM
We are not your parents. Its not our job to moderate members who do not get along with each other nor would we look upon that as a favorite thing to do.
Just please stay away from each other's posts and or comments.

I have never been one to bring rules into things like this, we are grownups, not kids nor inmates.

Okay there it is. Carry on guys but no more of the same
thnx

And as yous may have guessed, I did check that site out which was posted and when it was posted the other day. Not really in depth but I saw in the Contact Us tab that indeed it was buzztv's email shown there so that's all I needed to see and so I then left the thread.
If there is something I have missed please do tell.

big mac
06-02-2023, 02:24 AM
We are not your parents. Its not our job to moderate members who do not get along with each other nor would we look upon that as a favorite thing to do.
Just please stay away from each other's posts and or comments.

I have never been one to bring rules into things like this, we are grownups, not kids nor inmates.

Okay there it is. Carry on guys but no more of the same
thnx

And as yous may have guessed, I did check that site out which was posted and when it was posted the other day. Not really in depth but I saw in the Contact Us tab that indeed it was buzztv's email shown there so that's all I needed to see and so I then left the thread.
If there is something I have missed please do tell.

All I said was it was good for those that threw their guide/manual out.
Then someone pulled their tampon out and started having a fit...lol

4me2c
06-02-2023, 03:02 AM
All I said was it was good for those that threw their guide/manual out.
Then someone pulled their tampon out and started having a fit...lol

U just don't know when to quit do u...?!?

"Okay there it is. Carry on guys but no more of the same
thnx"