PDA

View Full Version : ppv channels

valdovic
04-11-2023, 04:23 AM
All ppv movies are not coming in using primary player, I know I can use the secondary player but it looses the ts. Any ideas? Connected using a Mac method.

crazed 9.6
04-11-2023, 04:34 AM
All ppv movies are not coming in using primary player, I know I can use the secondary player but it looses the ts. Any ideas? Connected using a Mac method.

seems you only have the 2 choices when LiveTV is active.
The Back Up (secondary) player seems to be okay here (API login).

How long does it take before you loose the channel?

big mac
04-11-2023, 05:13 AM
Did you try changing stream format?

valdovic
04-11-2023, 11:59 PM
seems you only have the 2 choices when LiveTV is active.
The Back Up (secondary) player seems to be okay here (API login).

How long does it take before you loose the channel?

right away it doesn't come in at all, the thing with the back up player you loose the ability to use time shift. i have use api login option but there is no time shift with the back up player, primary player doesn't play news channels and ppv movies is a mess! love the box but i never had that problem with dreamlink boxes.

valdovic
04-12-2023, 12:00 AM
Did you try changing stream format?

there is not an option using mac login

big mac
04-12-2023, 12:28 AM
there is not an option using mac login

Menu/Settings/Configuration/Stream Format
You don't have that?

valdovic
04-12-2023, 01:17 AM
Nope not using Mac option, but if I use api login there is.

suport
04-12-2023, 07:53 PM
greetings
if you use mac you can't choose the stream format since the mac request has no design.
the loss of .ts when using mac can be caused by the way that team papiao makes the connection, I mean that by mac every time your device makes a request the xc password changes it is not static

big mac
04-18-2023, 11:58 PM
Nope not using Mac option, but if I use api login there is.

Had to set up a Mac account last night to test some stuff out.Am I ever glad I haven't used Mac in years...lol