PDA

View Full Version : 4900 won't connect - again

03-26-2023, 10:14 PM
I am posting about this issue again but its is back again, same problem it appears.

This time I am posting in the correct forum... I think.

Buzz 4900

Can not connect. get message preparing to download and then won't connect.

I this happens almost every week. When I go to the cabin and try to watch TV it will not connect every time. I leave the Tv and Box

on but it disconnects at some time during the week.

I have rebooted, unplugged for 10 mins at a time, restarted the WiFi, tried to change portal 9but can not) on P6, rest the iptv and changed country. All of these several times.

Any suggestions would be great, I would like to try and solve this on a more permanent basis if at all possible. It seems that a

Mod has to reset it for me each time. I do think them for sure.

Another side note, on the last update a few weeks ago, when I change channels there is a few second of black screen each time I

change channels. It was never that slow before the bast update. Is Buzz working on a fix or is it just my unit? thank you

Ryu
03-26-2023, 10:28 PM
I would say lets connect using xc api option (username/password) instead of Mac address. remove Mac address from your donation code.
your username and password will be your donation code and its case sensitive.
then change media player to see if that works.

suport
03-27-2023, 12:22 AM
greetings
In these days that I had some time I did some tests and the only thing different that I noticed in the server is that it is not working with VPN, verify that this is not your problem.
If you do not use VPN, check if by any chance your ISP is blocking the url, this is very rare, but you can check.

P.S The VPN part is not a problem, since with tricks you solve it quickly and you can continue using the VPN
tricks that I do NOT discuss in the forum or by private messages

03-27-2023, 12:32 AM
greetings
In these days that I had some time I did some tests and the only thing different that I noticed in the server is that it is not working with VPN, verify that this is not your problem.
If you do not use VPN, check if by any chance your ISP is blocking the url, this is very rare, but you can check.

P.S The VPN part is not a problem, since with tricks you solve it quickly and you can continue using the VPN
tricks that I do NOT discuss in the forum or by private messages

Thanks, if you don't discuss the VPN problem then how can I solve it? thank you

03-27-2023, 01:20 AM
Xo aou setup says connected but no stream ,no channels
Mac removed and server reset.
Now what?

suport
03-27-2023, 01:57 AM
Thanks, if you don't discuss the VPN problem then how can I solve it? thank you

These topics in the forum are prohibited by Mods and Admin, I'm just trying to give you a hint of what you can look for and solve the problem if that were the case.

In the case of XC I understand that in the page, you have an option that says m3u list or Mac you should choose m3u list and it will generate a link like this example which you would use to connect to the server
hxxp://p.iptvxxxxxxxxxxver.tv:xx/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u

Tha Joker
03-28-2023, 12:03 AM
Using a VPN is not prohibited by this service

03-28-2023, 12:22 AM
Using a VPN is not prohibited by this service

Thank you Joker, I didn't think that VPN's were off limits and more.

So suport you can PM the hows toos!

thanks

suport
03-28-2023, 12:25 AM
greetings
In the tests I did with vpn, the account connects to the server but the channels do not work.
Now I make some changes to the vpn script and everything works fine.
I run all my network through vpn, because of the scripts I use

Tha Joker
03-28-2023, 12:36 AM
Currently in front of 4900 with PIA vpn with no problems with channels loading

suport
03-28-2023, 01:49 AM
very good but in my case I do not use PIA because of its encryption it is still in
AES-128 or AES-256-SHA-1
that's why I made changes in the vpn script that I use for server tests

big mac
03-28-2023, 05:48 AM
Thank you Joker, I didn't think that VPN's were off limits and more.

So suport you can PM the hows toos!

thanks

Get Proton VPN.(it's free)
See if that fixes issues and do as Ryu suggested.
Also in panel set to all countries.

03-29-2023, 10:02 PM
very good but in my case I do not use PIA because of its encryption it is still in
AES-128 or AES-256-SHA-1
that's why I made changes in the vpn script that I use for server tests

Thank you, I am sure this is a great post but it is way way way over my head. I barely know what VPN means. Let alone PIA AES SHA etc.

Thank you though I am sure this will help many other people.

big mac
03-30-2023, 12:01 AM
Thank you, I am sure this is a great post but it is way way way over my head. I barely know what VPN means. Let alone PIA AES SHA etc.

Thank you though I am sure this will help many other people.

I'm sure 99% of the members don't modify their VPN so I wouldn't worry about it.

03-30-2023, 11:02 PM
I wanted to give an update.

I still have issues with viewing channels, even though I don't get the connection error after I changed from, MAC setting. However some times it works and sometimes not always with VPN connected.

Also since the last Buzz update the screen goes black for a couple seconds every few seconds or minutes. I have rebooted, reconnected, both the box and the router. I have tried two different ISP and routers with the same results. Any ideas on it?

Ryu
03-30-2023, 11:11 PM

I still have issues with viewing channels, even though I don't get the connection error after I changed from, MAC setting. However some times it works and sometimes not always with VPN connected.

Also since the last Buzz update the screen goes black for a couple seconds every few seconds or minutes. I have rebooted, reconnected, both the box and the router. I have tried two different ISP and routers with the same results. Any ideas on it?

I would say factory reset your box and start from scratch. maybe that might fix your issues. sometimes its better and faster to go that route. :)

big mac
03-30-2023, 11:12 PM

What software version do you have?

04-07-2023, 02:29 PM
IT's the latest software version, I don't have access to th eunit at the moment but the version is only a few weeks old.

I still have issues with the xc api option, sometimes the channels load and sometimes not....most of the time not.

suport pm me the VPN work around if can.

suport
04-09-2023, 04:26 AM
greetings
in my case I do not use the services offered here.
I test servers only when I have free time since the aka papio team wants to put more security than NASA hahahaha although it's more of the same.
In relation to what is VPN, I use scripts since my network comes from my own server, that is, Linux,
I understand that you do not use any of this since you only use router and ISP modem.
I recommend you use the test days of those vpns that offer them and verify which of them does not have the ip blocked by the server this way you do not have to do much and you will get faster results

P.S before making any change in vpn, test your account on computers with vlc or some other player and check if you have any connection changes

08-20-2023, 09:53 PM
IT's back "preparing to download and then won't connect" running for over an hour.
O can reboot and it connects sometimes but n channels load only the EPG

big mac
08-21-2023, 03:45 AM
IT's back "preparing to download and then won't connect" running for over an hour.
O can reboot and it connects sometimes but n channels load only the EPG

Downloading what?