PDA

View Full Version : What is BuzzTV Live App?

bb.rodri
11-21-2022, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know about BuzzTV Live App and how to use it?
I found this app on app store, installed but got error. I found no info on website.

I own X5 64ai and wonder if I can do something with this app.

big mac
11-21-2022, 10:35 AM
I found this app on app store, installed but got error. I found no info on website.

Your box already comes with the Buzztv 5 app.Don't load garbage on your box.

bb.rodri
11-22-2022, 01:13 AM
Yea Im not gonna install in on my X5 but wonder if this buzztv live app is supported by Buzztv and I can use this app on my phone as second screen.
Or are they fake?

big mac
11-22-2022, 01:36 AM
Yea Im not gonna install in on my X5 but wonder if this buzztv live app is supported by Buzztv and I can use this app on my phone as second screen.
Or are they fake?

I would say it's bogus but I can't confirm with dev until next week.I can't see why they would release the app for free though.

4me2c
11-22-2022, 03:02 PM

Your Choice, You Decide so Choose wisely...!!!

crazed 9.6
11-22-2022, 08:48 PM
I do not know what version that is, but the Buzz team did release the Buzz app for public some time ago (or is what I think I remember one of the team members had mentioned).
The version they released thou does not have all the bells and whistles that you would see on an actual BuzzTV device.

4me2c
11-22-2022, 10:06 PM
Maybee an Incentive to entice Others to Buy the STB...?!?

big mac
11-22-2022, 10:26 PM
Your Choice, You Decide so Choose wisely...!!!

Why give them a link to something they're already discussing?:confused:

crazed 9.6
11-22-2022, 11:49 PM
I have thought about this and the link has to go. Reason being first is that we don't know if it is the exact app endorsed by the Buzz team.
Even if big mac confirms it to be or not to be, we still do not want to be directing our members to this app (especially if not).
It is in conflict with our BuzzTeam support.
The Buzz team does not supply or link to this app at their own website (or any Buzz app for public use on a non-BuzzTV device), so we won't either.

thnx guys

4me2c
11-23-2022, 01:09 AM
If One had Clicked that Link, One would have seen a Description of what it was and what it did...!!!

big mac
11-23-2022, 01:35 AM
If One had Clicked that Link, One would have seen a Description of what it was and what it did...!!!

And did you try that app?

crazed 9.6
11-23-2022, 02:21 AM

I understand that 4me, but any member wanting to check it out can search thru their Browser for the app.
Not gonna post it here for reasons explained.