PDA

View Full Version : Formula z11 pro max

worlok15
11-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Just Got My Formula Z11 PRO MAX. I Was A Little Hesitant On Getting It At First Since I Always Use Dreamlink. But After Playing Around With It I Have To Admit I'm Pretty Impressed By It. This Box Is Almost Like The Dreamlink T3 With Steroids. Same Interface And Easier To Use

crazed 9.6
11-06-2022, 04:06 PM
cool :)

How's that MOL3 look ?

worlok15
11-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Way Better Than The MOL2

manwell
12-19-2022, 01:27 AM
Just Got My Formula Z11 PRO MAX. I Was A Little Hesitant On Getting It At First Since I Always Use Dreamlink. But After Playing Around With It I Have To Admit I'm Pretty Impressed By It. This Box Is Almost Like The Dreamlink T3 With Steroids. Same Interface And Easier To Use

Is your formuler 11 playing the movies on the vod because mine isn't playing but my formuler 10 is playing the movies fine just my the new formuler 11 max pro max is not playing the movies is there any app that we need to install in the unit to make it work?

big mac
12-19-2022, 01:57 AM

It's the same company and dev's so why be hesitant?

crazed 9.6
12-19-2022, 03:43 AM
the price is always a reason , especially for these high end products.

@ manwell ... Try connecting with the Playlist URL for different results.
The T3's MOL2 tutorial should be same if not similar to that MOL3 setup.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44653-Dreamlink-T3-Playlist-option

Is your formuler 11 playing the movies on the vod because mine isn't playing but my formuler 10 is playing the movies fine just my the new formuler 11 max pro max is not playing the movies is there any app that we need to install in the unit to make it work?

worlok15
12-20-2022, 12:16 AM
Vod Are Playing Great On Mine

Purple1950
12-30-2022, 12:08 AM
Am I doing something wrong, I can't get a channel list. I am on TV but there is not an all channel list or am I missing something? It is broken up into catagories.

Ryu
12-30-2022, 12:15 AM
Am I doing something wrong, I can't get a channel list. I am on TV but there is not an all channel list or am I missing something? It is broken up into catagories.

click on all channels instead of categories then you should have all channels.

Purple1950
12-30-2022, 12:24 AM
On the Z11, there is no all channels unless I am missing something.

big mac
12-30-2022, 01:39 AM
On the Z11, there is no all channels unless I am missing something.

It's not listed in categories?

crazed 9.6
12-30-2022, 02:49 PM
seems there may not be channels numbered in order in an All Channel group, but only other groups of channels. So you'd open each group individually , or so is how I understand it.

Wonder if worlok15 could confirm this ?
:)

I saw a person reporting about a similar thing recently.
Shown below is what he/she said about it all.
It is a little vague but seems to say there is no channels in an 'All Channels' type category, just other individual groups.

I got answered thru the Formuler Chat.
No consecutive numbering. Broken into groups, so you just hit the Group Button that you want.
-end quote

Something else unrelated was said about the MAC too. Not sure exactly what that was about thou.

Maybe worlok15 could confirm if the first 6 digits used at papiao log-in are still as 00:1a:79 or are they the actual device's first 6 digits , when connecting with the Z11 ??

And yes, before anyone asks, Formuler do have a live Chat for news/updates and help. It's been online a very many years now. I had frequented it once upon at time for awhile.
It's a Telegram address. I think Telegram, maybe Instagram? No, it was Telegram.
It's on my old broken Laptop which I can't access, so not really sure.

But if any of you guys/gals find it and hear of interesting things from there concerning the Formuler devices, please do bring us the news :)
One of our old freinds from here at iptv talk is a moderator over there (along with other great people), anyway was last time I was there a couple years ago.
I won't dox his old nic but he was/is a well respected dude :)

big mac, that Z8 you own and won from here, was directly from the administrator at that chat (part of the Formuler Team).
Well it came directly from them and then directly into your possession :)

Just a bit of nostalgia for all you wonderful people :)

big mac
12-31-2022, 06:33 AM
But they use different IPTV apps.;)

worlok15
12-31-2022, 09:29 PM
You're Not Going To See The All Channel Option. If Move To The Left You'll See Different Category's. From There You Choose What You Want And Save Them To Your Favorite's