PDA

View Full Version : can't connect wirelessly

dummie
10-30-2022, 07:40 PM
ok using the xrs 4000 I unplugged the internet cable an tried to go wirelessly so I see my network hit ok enter password an that's as far as it will allow me to go ... what happens is I enter password hit ok an the show hide button gets checked or unchecked that's it any ideas? thanks

big mac
10-30-2022, 08:43 PM
ok using the xrs 4000 I unplugged the internet cable an tried to go wirelessly so I see my network hit ok enter password an that's as far as it will allow me to go ... what happens is I enter password hit ok an the show hide button gets checked or unchecked that's it any ideas? thanks

You scroll to done and then press OK button.

Ryu
10-30-2022, 08:50 PM
after you enter your password just click on green arrow > on screen keyboard button under X if you see it.

dummie
10-31-2022, 08:33 PM
there is no done button. no ability to scroll down nothing

dummie
10-31-2022, 08:36 PM
yes once I click on it it only allows me to check and uncheck the hide password box, it also won't allow me to backspace the password if I entered it wrong.. im using the buzz remote with keyboard on back if that helps
thanks

big mac
10-31-2022, 09:30 PM
yes once I click on it it only allows me to check and uncheck the hide password box, it also won't allow me to backspace the password if I entered it wrong.. im using the buzz remote with keyboard on back if that helps
thanks

You have to press X to remove anything incorrect or use the mouse.After entering info try pressing back button.

dummie
11-02-2022, 09:41 PM
You have to press X to remove anything incorrect or use the mouse.After entering info try pressing back button.
ok. I entered the password hit the back button an nothing happens hit it again and im back to the find the wifi network page

I even tried to just use the mouse an onscreen keyboard but the same thing happens as soon as I hit the green arrow or the hide my password gets checked an that's it.

yes the ethernet cable is unplugged from the buzz box while trying this in case that matters

Ryu
11-02-2022, 09:50 PM
try pc mouse or keyboard if you can. with keyboard try hit enter or with mouse after entering password just click on arrow button. if nothing works then I would say try factory reset your box then try again.