PDA

View Full Version : no violence beyond this point

crazed 9.6
09-13-2022, 01:27 AM
There may be better ways other then violence.

#1 - when a mosquito lands on your balls

Ryu
09-13-2022, 01:47 AM
lol hahahaha ;)

4me2c
09-13-2022, 03:03 AM
Why is You Naked...?!?

big mac
09-13-2022, 03:21 AM
There may be better ways other then violence.

#1 - when a mosquito lands on your balls

A few decades ago I was driving my then boss's new truck through an MTO check point when a wasp went up my shorts and (being allergic) I jumped out of the truck leaving it in drive and it went into an orchard.Half of the MTO officers chased the truck and other half chased me.To this day I still wonder how many trucks got lucky at the time this happened.

crazed 9.6
09-13-2022, 05:35 PM
lol, funny story big mac

@4me... Not me, I was just posting for a friend :rolleyes:

Ryu
09-13-2022, 05:38 PM
A few decades ago I was driving my then boss's new truck through an MTO check point when a wasp went up my shorts and (being allergic) I jumped out of the truck leaving it in drive and it went into an orchard.Half of the MTO officers chased the truck and other half chased me.To this day I still wonder how many trucks got lucky at the time this happened.

holy cow ;)

12icer
09-24-2022, 05:55 PM
I had a friend I was training to test for a CDL that was always commando, He was driving through Memphis Tennessee on Interstate 240 In a Trailer Truck that the air conditioner would freeze up on and stop cooling for a while with the window down and a Bumble Bee hit the mirror and landed in the floor, He said "It's dead I can see it in the floor". I said "Pull over and make sure." HE said' No its not moving it's dead".
We got to one of the busiest places on the loop about 8 lanes wide and he felt the bee crawling up the inside of his leg, he said "IT WASN"T DEAD IT"S IN MY PANTS!!!" I saw the lanes next to us were clear and told him go to the right side so he went across 2 lanes and a two lane turn off with about a hundred or two cars a minute coming by and dropped his pants and got rid of the bee!!!!! Another one of our drivers came by and saw it he almost wrecked because he couldn't see from laughing so hard he was crying.
My friend didn't have time to do violence he was too busy doing a ladies night show HEHEHEHEHH