PDA

View Full Version : EPG Removed?

MikeLDN
06-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi, just wanted to know if the EPG or Program guide has disapeared as some channels that had it in the past no longer have Prgram Info.

It is really helpfull having an EPG.

Thanks

dale-63
06-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Yes seems to be gone I am sure it will be back

philhu
06-22-2015, 05:32 PM
epg will be even more valuable if they let us recording using it. I tried a usb stick, it tries to record a show, bit the file is never written. The filename is there in the menus, but no file is written. Is recording ever going to be turned on?

wee-haggis
06-22-2015, 07:31 PM
epg will be even more valuable if they let us recording using it. I tried a usb stick, it tries to record a show, bit the file is never written. The filename is there in the menus, but no file is written. Is recording ever going to be turned on?

Typically, when they work on issues or improvement,that particular service goes down (ie: VOD is down.....getting worked on), EPG is down....geting worked on). The good news is, once they go back up again they are usually working better or improved. As for recording, from what I've read, it will happen but it will probably be the last thing to be done (at this time, concentrating on channel lineup stability and quality and EPG accuracy)

MikeLDN
06-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Recordings is something that would make it great, due to time diference not all shows are at convenient times. Also a Catch-up service would be great. ;-)

Bkman2020
06-23-2015, 11:33 AM
There is a possibility they are migrating there system to a larger one to hold more customers, its just my guess.