PDA

View Full Version : EPG with IPTV smarters pro

jony604
10-16-2021, 10:15 PM
Helpppp Please
I have this xtream code api or m3u for my country channels on my laptop with latest win 10 smarters pro 1.1.1 works good EPG full
on my Android smarters pro premium latest 3.1.2 channels play good but no EPG
on iphone 1.8.4 no Epg Does any one know how to fix this? tried older versions no lock . thank you in advance

Ryu
10-16-2021, 11:11 PM
not sure about smarter pro but I would say try tivimate or kokaleka app instead :)

jony604
10-17-2021, 01:17 AM
Thanks Ryu had to run for happy hour, yes i have tried it and a few best !3 xtream players and m3u versions login
channels work on most but no EPG except Laptop . Happy hour was good !!!
I like smarters pro and the 3.1.2 version is real good for android was hopping somebody new how to fix it

ADP0361
10-17-2021, 05:56 AM
Jony604, I had the same issue. Guides don’t seem to load on IPTV Smarters. I did have some luck using KENS13 guide. But unfortunately the times don’t match up with actual programs. And AcidJezus EPG didn’t load either. But as Ryu suggest, Tivimate works phenomenal with all EPG’s mentioned. You can try XCIPTV, they seem to work on that apk if you want something similar to IPTV Smarters.

jony604
10-17-2021, 03:40 PM
thank you ADP0361 i will give it an other try , maybe i missed something, before i go back to hooking an old laptop to TV
My lovely wife is going to like that ha!

jony604
10-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Tivimate looks good uncluttered ,not getting epg do i need premium for that? is any one getting epg with this player, it looks real good

Ryu
10-17-2021, 09:12 PM
im not sure but you should be getting epg without premium. premium has just some other extra features. are you using m3u method or just username and password?
if using m3u then just try username and password and see if that works. :)

Shooty
10-20-2021, 04:38 PM
I remember that Smarters only accepted XC format URL EPG requests (Providers EPG).
*External source .xml files would not load.

XC EPG request format is;

http://xportal.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/xmltv.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation
xportal - your server portal number (example shown using iptvprivateserver so change if using other Services).
xdonation - your donation or route number.

/Shooty

jony604
10-24-2021, 07:11 PM
Ohhh man testing overload about 30 players
Shooty thank you for you attention i did edded epg source changed and entered xmltv and it updated found epg for xxxxx channels same as the inbuild
but when open the channels they say no program found
i did found a couple players
the epg came in but one was the short version and no ajustment the other epg was good short and long but it was out of time and ajustment
was not working well

If someboddy has a player and gets epg please let me know to try

I'll go and find another joke now

Thank you

Shooty
10-25-2021, 05:02 PM
Perfect Player using XC format login.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?42294-How-to-Setup-Perfect-Player-using-my-PP-Settings-Template-File

jony604
11-26-2021, 10:14 PM
Thank you for your help for EPG

Well here it is I have tried the majority of the players at the playstore and applestore very few have EPG and
even less have good epg the one that got my attention was Ultimate iptv playlist loader at playstore had a reasonably good epg
with some complications with time zone but you can follow it. I thought i share it for those that have no EPG with
there Country playlists thankfully it is working for me .
Only if you new how much time i spend on this My lovely wife was considering
her options Shout me to put me out of my misery or lock me up ha !!! still here unfortunately for you

Shooty
11-29-2021, 04:41 PM
most, if not all programs, incorporate EPG functions, so ...?
/Shooty