PDA

View Full Version : Cinema Channels down, Server 2

Popeye
10-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to report that some of the Cinema channels are currently down.

Channels affected:

HBO 2
HBO Plus
HBO Family
HBO Zone
HBO Max
HBO Extreme East
Starz Comedy East
Sky Action & Adventure

ADP0361
12-15-2021, 05:23 AM
Probably not the correct thread. But I’m currently on IKS66, and have been for years. And wanted to ask if there are actually less Cinemax, and Showtime channels than there was a few months ago? I certainly appreciate the additional Fox Movie Channels, and many Starz streams. But not many Showtimes. Just curious. Thx

ADP0361
02-04-2023, 12:45 AM
IPTV66 Server 1: Haven’t seen anyone reporting, but I have several Premium Movie Channels that just aren’t streaming for some reason. This occurred with the exact same channels about 2 weeks ago, but corrected pretty quickly. So was just looking for any verification of anyone having similar issues. Mostly Premium Cinema, HBO, Showtime, etc…Thanks All..

crazed 9.6
02-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Prolly server issue , the only other possibility would be a format issue

andkaal
02-04-2023, 07:44 PM
IPTV66 Server 1: Haven’t seen anyone reporting, but I have several Premium Movie Channels that just aren’t streaming for some reason. This occurred with the exact same channels about 2 weeks ago, but corrected pretty quickly. So was just looking for any verification of anyone having similar issues. Mostly Premium Cinema, HBO, Showtime, etc…Thanks All..

Having same problems with NFPS on all the same channels. 5 of mine Lifetime's for 2 weeks now. I hope they fix the problem soon. Thanks andkaal:rolleyes:

ADP0361
05-13-2023, 01:16 AM
Just wanted to reach out and see if HBO Comedy, 5 Star Max, and Moremax is streaming content for most. I haven’t been able to catch these channels the past few days. Thanks for the assistance.