PDA

View Full Version : Mac change??

h20x
04-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Hi guys is it possible to change mac on this one within the app.. I have z8 and the reseller vanished without releasing mac so i have to use STB which not a big fan of. I do remember that 3000 you were able to. Thanks

Marley
04-11-2021, 02:43 PM
nope they stop that but you should see you mac address in server setting or even do factory refresh i think to start all over think password was 0000 if not don't know if you can use toothpick trick

Tha Joker
04-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Send a pm to crazed with a picture of the Mac see if he can help getting it released

h20x
04-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Thanks...Pmed

crazed 9.6
04-11-2021, 09:03 PM
I have not received a message from you today.
Click on my name and use the private message option.

Please include the following...
-MAC =
-Donation number & email =
-IPTV service =

--If its about a MAC Already Excists message or MAC Banned message, then we will need to send a snapshot picture of the MAC from your receiver (either from a stickier that may be on the box or from screenshoot of the receivers menu with the MAC addy showing).
-Use a file host site, like mediafire.com and upload your pic there. Then copy the link (shared link) and send that shared link to me, and also include the MAC, the Donation Number & your Email & the IPTV service

Marley
04-11-2021, 09:57 PM
how can you release a mac address if it not our servers ? just asking or is it one of are own ? That's new one on me then you can do mac change with any server time changed then .

crazed 9.6
04-11-2021, 10:36 PM
We can only release a MAC associated with these supported servers, correct.

If that MAC is attached to another service, it can not be released by papiao, nor would it need to be if the person is renewing with papiao.

Tha Joker
04-11-2021, 11:10 PM
@crazed, he sent me message instead. Pm sent to you with the info he sent to me. Only the Mac. Need more info from @h20x

Marley
04-12-2021, 12:17 AM
see i was thinking its not ours has password protection so thats why i said what i did but yea if our thats all you need to do send picture with info

h20x
04-12-2021, 12:29 AM
Sorry I did attached a link to a file with pic and info which server mac is attached to.. and as far as donation number I have no clue what that is. I have no problem with it is just don't know how I can get one

Tha Joker
04-12-2021, 12:34 AM
Sorry I did attached a link to a file with pic and info which server mac is attached to.. and as far as donation number I have no clue what that is. I have no problem with it is just don't know how I can get one

I just tried your Mac, and was able to successfully pair it with a donation. You can use that Mac. You just need to purchase a code. You can purchase from one of the 3 services supported here in this link. IPTV Private Servers (http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?5-IPTV-Private-Servers)