PDA

View Full Version : Member Appreciation Day

crazed 9.6
02-18-2021, 04:00 AM
Starting tonight I will be making some changes to how our members are seen on the boards here at iptvTalk.
There are a few members that are Ambassadors in their own right and deserve the recognition.
There are many members that deserve recognition as well.

I did this before , (approx 2 or 3 years ago). I changed a whole lot of Regular Members into Gold members. I went thru the list of members starting alphabetically and anyone over 100 posts were automatically turned to Gold.
I never made it far thru the list thou,I think I made it to the Cs in the alphabet.
But I am gonna continue with that and also add some color to a few Ambassadors as well.

I can not and will not add anyone to the Moderator Staff here at iptvTalk as that is our site owners option to do that only.
So I stay away from that.

And also if I miss anyone and if you do want to see a color change and a description name change, please send me a message and we will get er done :)

The description name I am referring to is seen just above where your avatar would be showing.
Mine for instance shows as 'Super Modz'
This can be almost anything you want it to be, excluding certain things like cuss words or a description that may mislead people in seeing you as an administrator or something like that.

For instance, some members here are nascar pool winners and that shows in their description names.

If anyone has something that they might want shown there, please send me a message and we will get er done.

And also if anyone wants there site name changed or password or even their email changed, please send me a message about that too (and yes) we will get er done as well.

If after few days it seems that I have missed you, please send me a message and we will get that fixed up.

Thnx guys and gals for being here with us thru the years at iptvTalk :)

crazed 9.6
02-18-2021, 07:09 AM
Some may see their color changed to Gold.
Some may only have 10 or more posts and yet they get the Gold.
Not to mean members who have been members a long time but have never posted, they are also valued members, just harder to pic out :eek:
That is cause I started again from the beginning of the alphabet again with members registered here. And anyone with a post count and is currently active since 2019 then they become Gold.
Welcome to iptvtalk guys and gals:)

Also some current members have been changed, which is ongoing guys , I will get er done :)

The alphabet starts with numbers so all those with a number as first digit were first in line.
I am currently up to the 'Be' in the order.
I think it was Benfica1 was my last so far.
You are now Gold member Benifica1 :)

Some I have changed the name description too.
Below is some examples of some title description names.
Scrolling thru and if one catches your eye or you have one in mind, lets do it .

Vindicate
Ironside
Torpedo
Bionic
Dynamo
Mr. Miraculous
Tornado
Metal Man
Jawbreaker
Barrage
Amplify
Bonfire
Monsoon
Urchin
Firefly
Rubble
Blaze
Hurricane
Slingshot
Storm Surge
Impenetrable
Quicksand
Night Watch
Mastermind
Captain Freedom
Cannonade
Bulletproof
Turbine
Kraken
Granite
Glazier
MechaMan
Fortitude
Cast Iron
Fireball
Polar Bear
Turbulence
Mako
Captain Victory
Flying Falcon
Blackback
Tradewind
Manta Ray
The Rooster
Megalodon
Steamroller
Apex
Leviathan
Onyx
Shadowman
Exodus
Eagle Eye
Laser Sight
Titan
Vigilance
Volcanic Ash
Jackhammer
Bullseye
Tarantula
Shockwave
Barracuda
Night Howler
Chromium

Ember
Twilight
Tsunami
Miss Mantis
Wildfire
Radiance
Wondrous
Starlight
Black Magnolia
ing
Coral
Waterfall
Tempest
Lotus
Velvet
Scorch
Luminosity
Windstorm
Solar Flare
Atomic Blonde
Nebula
Hollyshock
Foxfire
Tapestry
Sapphire
Silver Shadow
Horizon
Black Mamba
Poppy
Orchid
Amethyst
Belladonna
Prism
Cashmere
Porcelain
Quartz
Echo
Iridescence
Iris
Solstice
Dragonfly
Jade
Cascade
Solar Eclipse
Lilac
Opaque
Mystify
Vague
Shooting Star
Piranha
Tigress
Bumblebee
Stiletto
Dark Pearl
Vertigo
Highlight
Licorice
Gemstone
Venus
Alexandrite
Tanzanite
Topaz
Blackberry

Ryu
02-18-2021, 10:20 AM
congratulations to those who got promoted :). awesome work and keep ups the good work :)
im happy for you all :)

4me2c
02-18-2021, 01:52 PM
Some Pretty :cool: Nics Peeples got there... To Bad We don't see them More on the Site...?!? Time Consuming Task yous got there Crazed 9.6...!!! Good Luck and Good JOB...!

Benfica1
02-18-2021, 06:36 PM
Great initiatives here... thats why im loving this site 👍

Dodgeit1
02-18-2021, 09:46 PM
Thanks Crazed...... I always wanted a brilliant future just don't tell my ex-wife she might want something.

andkaal
02-18-2021, 10:59 PM
Crazed you have done so much here and you never stop. :rolleyes:Again we do have the best members and "MODS" who also keep us informed on what's going on. The contests you name it. This is the best site any where. andkaal:o

Shooty
02-19-2021, 05:49 PM
Just wondering,
Is there a logic to the color scheme?

I get Green being a "Newbie", Blue indicating "Mods", Gold I guess indicating "Kings".

I'm Brown!
Are Brown members "in the Sh*t'r"?

Just an LOL!

​/Shooty

Dodgeit1
02-19-2021, 09:19 PM
Just wondering,
Is there a logic to the color scheme?

I get Green being a "Newbie", Blue indicating "Mods", Gold I guess indicating "Kings".

I'm Brown!
Are Brown members "in the Sh*t'r"?

Just an LOL!

​/ShootyI don't think being brown has anything to do with it. But you are the Renaissance Man Lol

crazed 9.6
02-20-2021, 01:59 AM
Blue -- Moderator
Purple -- Moderator
Burgundy or Brandy (not Brown) -- Senior Member
Gold -- Senior Member
Green -- Junior Member
DarkGreen

4me2c
02-20-2021, 11:08 AM
Yous got one Essential Signature there crazed 9.6, Thanks for Showing...!!! Tis Appreciated...!!

xayoz
02-20-2021, 12:27 PM
Interesting. Nice innovation, will be interesting to see the postings looking more colourful.

Farmer1
02-20-2021, 02:08 PM
awesome job crazed

Marley
02-21-2021, 04:14 AM
you have to much time on your hand great job like always

zaang83
02-21-2021, 01:30 PM
I was wondering about my ambassador "status" but I ain't complaining none!!! Tks crazed!

crazed 9.6
02-21-2021, 01:34 PM
I was wondering about my ambassador "status" but I ain't complaining none!!! Tks crazed!

The Ambassador tag is in respect shown to administration staff whom be associated elsewhere in our online community :)

Some others have the tag as well (Dodgeit1 is an Ambassador),and some others should have the tag but they have some other tags at their requests.
Examples are NBS is a Warrior, Tha Joker is JOKER, Shooty is The Renaissance Man, Ryu is Nascar Pool Winner... which they choose to have as tags :)
NBS maybe not requested.... I do not remember now :eek:

Offer is open to anyone with a certain tag in mind... We can add it to your profile.
Some of yous may even be able to change that themselves thru their Settings.
I did set it so some of yous could do that.
It may only be the Burgundy Senior Members with the option, but check it out. And even if you do not have that option but do want to have , let me know and we can get that done too :)

Shooty
02-22-2021, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the clarifications crazed.:cool:

/Shooty