PDA

View Full Version : Still no EPG

cloger
06-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Hi .
I am still asking if I can be helped to fix this EPG back .I have gone through steps recommended to me ,i.e pressing and holding stop button for a while ,then command Reboot .Not to any avail up to now .I have even gone to a Tv Live channel and on Sky Comedy channel press Guide to have EPG ,which indeed I had ,even processing through other means ,but only to have it blank on the left hand side and never with any description in it or even underneath or close to any channel Got to add that EPG is indeed only present under almost each channel if I am not on my subscribed Tv On line ,buy e.g on I Live .This is not at all present on other installed channels .If still I find no other recourse I have ultimately no other way than to ask my line provider .
Relying on you all .
Thanks a lot
cloger

Lowteck
06-15-2015, 07:14 PM
What ip address are you using, I was not getting the guide for a while and everyone said it worked. I then noticed that I was using one of the alternate portals and not the 1.iptvprivateserver.tv. When I changed back I started getting the guide.