PDA

View Full Version : xrs 4500 setup questions

03-22-2020, 07:48 PM
Where can I find the setup instructions for the XRS4500. Is there and online video or setup manual ?

Thank you

crazed 9.6
03-22-2020, 09:32 PM
setup is rather easy.
Open the xpl3000 forum and follow the setup for that box.
It will not be the exact same but the main idea is same.
The XRS4000 Sticky threads are all relevant for this XRS4500 model as well.
These boxes (4000 & 4500 models) are basically the same when it comes to menus and functions and features.

I will try posting a setup tutorial here for the XRS4500 asap

03-23-2020, 04:58 AM
setup is rather easy.
Open the xpl3000 forum and follow the setup for that box.
It will not be the exact same but the main idea is same.
The XRS4000 Sticky threads are all relevant for this XRS4500 model as well.
These boxes (4000 & 4500 models) are basically the same when it comes to menus and functions and features.

I will try posting a setup tutorial here for the XRS4500 asap

Thank you very much

Marley
03-24-2020, 12:05 AM
truly not hard setup only takes few mins but to add all other stuff takes time like always

03-25-2020, 04:11 PM
truly not hard setup only takes few mins but to add all other stuff takes time like always

Thank you very much. Yes, I have trouble adding other stuff to the boxes as well. I struggle even with the Buzz 3000.
I am hoping for a short easy way to add the other stuff. Setting up the "other stuff" to me is actually part of setting up the box. as it doesn't really do much without the other stuff....doesn't? Maybe I miss things. thank you again for you comments.

Marley
03-25-2020, 05:37 PM
today took me hr to setup all my repos yea i know it takes time and some don't even know how too the iptv is no brainer takes maybe 5 min at most and with kodi you can alway do backup from your other box and load it all to your new box that's fastest way i know me i just wanted to load all for testing or i would have done that way which is what 5 mins too maybe 10 at most 4k truly is fast and no hiccups at all in kodi and truly a great picture just goggle how to do backup on kodi and your done with that unless its apks you want but still filemanger will get you setup fast this is a very fast box even when i load it up with all bs files just to test going to take my time to test this box out got take care of family first there all home which is driving me nuts all want help with something but happy they are safe

Shooty
03-25-2020, 06:01 PM
Where can I find the setup instructions for the XRS4500. Is there and online video or setup manual ?

Thank you
try this;
https://youtu.be/AKNUYOsGmqc

/Shooty

crazed 9.6
03-25-2020, 06:09 PM
your link seems to be messed up Shooty :eek:

setup and features for the 4500 model are identical to the 4000 model, except pairnig the bluetooth with the RCU, but instructions for that are seen onscreen once you power on the box.
We have lots of instruction posted in the 4000 forum
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?197-BuzzTV-XR4000-XRS4000

The iptv setup is not shown there thou, but it is pretty straight forward, and this next bit is all from memory so please excuse me if its not quite correct.

Open the server menus and enter the server URL into the correct spot , leave credentials box unchecked.
Go to sever website and log onto your code and enter the BuzzTV IPTV MAC ID , which begins with the first 6 digits of 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx
Then on the buzz box, use the connect option and should be good to go.

4me2c
03-25-2020, 06:12 PM
Try This One :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNUYOsGmqc&feature=youtu.be

crazed 9.6
03-25-2020, 06:14 PM
Try This One :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNUYOsGmqc&feature=youtu.be

thnx 4me
Shooty fixed his too :)
It is a live link, but not a big concern about that.

4me2c
03-25-2020, 06:30 PM
Opened it in a "Private Window" as I know You use FF Browser and C/P'd the URL Just in Case...!

I Know Shooty is Helping and That's All that Matters...!

Now People have another Choice of Links...! :cool:

Marley
03-25-2020, 11:21 PM
me i always setup the box hardwire for all updates from them and kodi and so on once done wireless is fine even on kodi with 4k if you have speed to do so truly a very fast box and all memory it has i did some streaming today lots to test on this box oh yea do what crazed 8.4 said on post 8 that will get you going

04-01-2020, 10:32 PM
today took me hr to setup all my repos yea i know it takes time and some don't even know how too the iptv is no brainer takes maybe 5 min at most and with kodi you can alway do backup from your other box and load it all to your new box that's fastest way i know me i just wanted to load all for testing or i would have done that way which is what 5 mins too maybe 10 at most 4k truly is fast and no hiccups at all in kodi and truly a great picture just goggle how to do backup on kodi and your done with that unless its apks you want but still filemanger will get you setup fast this is a very fast box even when i load it up with all bs files just to test going to take my time to test this box out got take care of family first there all home which is driving me nuts all want help with something but happy they are safe

Thanks very much Marley