PDA

View Full Version : Xrs4000 locking up

legsdiamo
02-19-2020, 05:34 AM
My xrs4000 keeps locking up and then reboots on its own.

crazed 9.6
02-19-2020, 05:44 AM
when exactly is it locking up ?
When you change channels, or with VODs or with PPV ?
Is the internet connection still okay when this locking up happens ?
Have you performed a Reset at the server website ? (I only ask this question because I recently lost connection on the 4000 and only got it back after a reset was done).

Narrow done this 'locking up' issue for us and the circumstances leading to it.

bdotp
02-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Have a similar issue in my case it only happens on one server. App freezes then crashes when browsing channels and sometime when flipping through channels..

Never had this issue on my other buzz boxes so something to do with the new BuzzTV app.

Happened alot with the boxing last night and only on the two servers I use. Pretty annoying might go back to using my old buzz box until there is a fix.

NBS
02-23-2020, 11:22 PM
Have you cleared cache?
Have you cleared memory?
If you have done that and are still having issues pm me the servers you are using

also you say it only affects one server then you say two

bdotp
02-24-2020, 01:04 AM
It's only one server it affects which is my main preferred one. The other one is a streaming line which it hasn't happened to as of yet.

I just cleared cache and memory..re-entered all my data for it and tried to duplicate the issue. After flipping through channels like 15-20 channels it lockes up then gray screen and crashed back to home with a chime.

I'll PM you the server.

NBS
02-24-2020, 01:52 AM
got it...............

NBS
02-24-2020, 10:06 PM
My xrs4000 keeps locking up and then reboots on its own.
still havnt heard from you

NBS
02-24-2020, 10:09 PM
It's only one server it affects which is my main preferred one. The other one is a streaming line which it hasn't happened to as of yet.

I just cleared cache and memory..re-entered all my data for it and tried to duplicate the issue. After flipping through channels like 15-20 channels it lockes up then gray screen and crashed back to home with a chime.

I'll PM you the server.

buzz was aware of the issue and has fixed it on that server in a beta file

bdotp
02-25-2020, 12:24 AM
Thanks NBS! Good to hear