PDA

View Full Version : upgrading my fathers avov box

alucard1983
10-30-2019, 03:05 AM
So I'm looking to upgrade my father's avov box... it is the online+. I have the same box as well... my father loves the layout of the builted tv app.. and was wondering what other box has the same feel and layout of the avov online+ unit. I would like to do this without kodi.. please and thanks

crazed 9.6
10-30-2019, 04:27 AM
Dreamlink boxes
BuzzTV boxes
EZ Media Player boxes
Global Media boxes
Formular boxes

kodi not needed :)

theone
10-30-2019, 02:49 PM
Kodi is pretty much dead. For me its the Buzz and Dreamlink but Crazed has covered all that you need.

dishuser
10-31-2019, 01:39 AM
Kodi is pretty much dead. For me its the Buzz and Dreamlink but Crazed has covered all that you need.

how is kodi pretty much dead?
that's like saying iptv is pretty much dead...lol

crazed 9.6
10-31-2019, 03:41 AM
We have gone thru a transition in the way we use online apps.
With loadable apk applications, the need for Kodi is becoming less and less all the time.
All you need to do is look at what is popular these days, lots of it is used without the need for Kodi, because of the loadable applications thru apk file loading.
Look at Xtream-codes and how huge it became and without the need for Kodi.
You can't compare Kodi and iptv services.
In the scheme of things,we are entering a new phase in how we use apps or addons.... and kodi is no longer a big part of the equation.

not really new knews (in the scheme of things) but is relevant :)

theone
10-31-2019, 12:21 PM
how is kodi pretty much dead?
that's like saying iptv is pretty much dead...lol

Thats exactly what is said. Kodi is not like it once was now with other options available plus the fact that kodi never really worked well. Too many glitches, all the big players have shutdown. I have stopped using it along time ago. Dont need it, now back to the topic.

floder2
10-31-2019, 03:10 PM
I now only use Kodi for the MLB addon ...........works great.......found the MLB apps are hard to navigate within the app .........even with an air mouse..with IPTV boxes........the Kodi MLB addon is official and not 3rd party...you just need your baseball sub........... one exception is the NVIDIA box works well with the official provided app

alucard1983
11-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Thank you very much people.. craze which one in your list has netflix as well?

NBS
11-02-2019, 01:37 AM

they can all run the netflix app

Shooty
11-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Recommend you get the newest release of the brands listed, and the most Memory (2gb min/ 4gb Optimum).

and BTW, ...Kodi is still the best for PC's (HTPC's, Laptops etc).

4me2c
11-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Recommend you get the newest release of the brands listed, and the most Memory (2gb min/ 4gb Optimum).

and BTW, ...Kodi is still the best for PC's (HTPC's, Laptops etc).

Pretty Darn Good in Me Android H96Max 4/32 also... and That, That's :cool: