PDA

View Full Version : Buzztv xrs4000 glitches

horseboy
10-22-2019, 12:08 PM
i wonder if any have the same problem with xrs4000 it glitches or micro freeze every few mins. have 2000/3000 on the same channel same time and dont do that,i reset the box it stop for a while then its back. thinking of taking it back .

NBS
10-22-2019, 06:58 PM
since they must be in different locations try swapping locations to make sure problem follows box

horseboy
10-22-2019, 08:30 PM
I send it back

kielbear
10-24-2019, 04:38 PM
some more "glitches" I found that there were some issues with the box not loading series or vod completely. On some streams the whole of the series section doesn´t load. When you press the series button it goes straight to servers. (same as using the menue on the left hand side)

Using other providers to check i found that.. in vod or series sections not all available packages are shown.. vod/series .. a-h / i-l / m-o were there but p-z was missing this happened with a few providers that i use.. was never quite perfect.

Or vod.. movies 2019 section was missing but other sections available eg. 2018 and earlier were available

I played between the Mag351 and xr4000 .. the Mag shows all sections in vod/series the xr400 not.

I reset the box this didn´t help. These points make what could be a great box (for me) just average. If i hadn´t sold my Mag351 i´d be using it and leave the xr4000 until there´s an update. On the internet i found another user who had the same problems as me altho he was using the same service as i am.

Plus points are the ease of setup and the one touch buttons on the remote to switch between tv /vod / series..

Freezing wasn´t so much a problem.. happened but not constant.

NBS
10-24-2019, 08:15 PM
If you pm me the providers you are talking about and the details
A lot of the providers are switching things around right now because of xc bust

horseboy
10-24-2019, 09:32 PM
update i took the box back to the seller watch tv for 20 mins never glitch, he say take it back home and try with wifi i never used. i take it downstairs and after one hour still nothing. maybe its either the cable or hdmi upstairs. later tonight i will change hdmi and use wifi and see how it work upstairs

crazed 9.6
10-24-2019, 09:35 PM
update i took the box back to the seller watch tv for 20 mins never glitch, he say take it back home and try with wifi i never used. i take it downstairs and after one hour still nothing. maybe its either the cable or hdmi upstairs. later tonight i will change hdmi and use wifi and see how it work upstairs

thank you for the update horseboy :)

Maestro701
10-24-2019, 11:35 PM
i wonder if any have the same problem with xrs4000 it glitches or micro freeze every few mins. have 2000/3000 on the same channel same time and dont do that,i reset the box it stop for a while then its back. thinking of taking it back .

Which player do you have selected in LiveTV?

horseboy
10-25-2019, 09:37 AM
never select a player just server >url and good to go

horseboy
10-25-2019, 09:43 AM
update box working perfect new hdmi and cable,and its working great .only one problem the wife love it also, should never take it downstairs THANKS GUYS