PDA

View Full Version : clean your PC

crazed 9.6
09-21-2019, 03:45 AM
I run MalwareBytes anti-virus
The version I run is the full paid premium version.
It works well.

Recently I had some trouble on Laptop.... things were messed up with browsing and between browsers and stuff like that.
I went to MalwareBytes and did what I could, but issue persisted.
So I knew and I had done this before, and even posted about it before.. I went to adwcleaner

adwcleaner_7.4.1

That fixed all issues on the spot !

It's free online.
It fixes all related issues I ever had with adware.

Funny thing is that it is also a MalwareBytes product ... haaa

4me2c
09-21-2019, 06:57 AM
Thanks for this crazed 8.4...! Really Fast and it found something that I Thought another Scanner had gotten Rid of...! You Deserve a Promotion...! :cool:

Gabacho
09-21-2019, 02:56 PM
Whacked, I just downloaded and ran it. It found one problem. It is nice and fast.
Thanks.

iptv
09-21-2019, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the info

andkaal
09-27-2019, 11:58 PM
Also try SuperAntiSpyware:o:o. It is also free, and cleans good. Also updates every time you try it. :oandkaal

Shooty
09-29-2019, 05:22 PM
Thx crazed *****

4me2c
12-13-2019, 10:57 PM
It's up to Version 8.0, Look out crazed, it is gaining on You...!

Found 6 new Threats Today...!

Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inter net Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVer sion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVer sion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inter net Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com

4me2c
12-20-2019, 02:21 AM
Updated to Ver 8.0.1 ...!

4me2c
01-26-2022, 04:51 PM
Up to ver 8.3.1

Found 6 puppies this AM...!!!

suport
01-27-2022, 01:57 AM
Legacy is a generic detection name by AdwCleaner for potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that have not been classified by family yet.
Those in your log come from Internet Explorer. Basically they're not seriously dangerous but it's a good thing you clean them. They can come simply from surfing, accepting cookies etc.
I wouldn't worry too much about this particular issue.
adwcleaner might consider these registry keys dangerous because it may be a false positive.

It's up to Version 8.0, Look out crazed, it is gaining on You...!

Found 6 new Threats Today...!

Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inter net Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVer sion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVer sion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inter net Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com

4me2c
01-27-2022, 02:21 AM
Legacy is a generic detection name by AdwCleaner for potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that have not been classified by family yet.
Those in your log come from Internet Explorer. Basically they're not seriously dangerous but it's a good thing you clean them. They can come simply from surfing, accepting cookies etc.
I wouldn't worry too much about this particular issue.
adwcleaner might consider these registry keys dangerous because it may be a false positive.

4me doesn't use Internet Explorer as it has been Disabled...!!!

suport
01-27-2022, 07:32 PM
They can come simply from surfing, accepting cookies etc

4me2c
01-28-2022, 01:08 AM
Don't accept Cookies unless they are from Girl Scouts, as far as Surfing, too far from the Ocean...!!!

suport
01-28-2022, 02:37 PM
Don't accept Cookies unless they are from Girl Scouts, as far as Surfing, too far from the Ocean...!!!
you don't have to accept anything as you can include them in http & https. and you would agree to connect to the website without notification example iptvtalk
iptvtalk has no cookie notifications
__gads_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bb_lastvisit_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bb_lastactivity_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bb_sessionhash_201f83969de81f6eaae731d720856696
and if you are too far from the ocean how can you surf all the forum posts hahahahahahaha

4me2c
01-28-2022, 05:05 PM
It's called using "Roller Skates"...!!!