PDA

View Full Version : BuzzTV XR4000 screenshots

NBS
08-16-2019, 06:27 PM
some screen shots

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/erepk05nxhqs6g9/AAB_BuhpH1NXkZhYzIRMTGu7a?dl=0

montell
08-25-2019, 06:20 AM
Thanks NBS for sharing this, but I am kind if confused as how many iptvs can you add ( like in xpl 3000 or 3900 that can load up to 10 iptvs and 3 M3u lists) and if xr 4000 can load iptvs, how many can it load up to and how? cause again on your screen shot it's not clear how one can add iptvs? is it by suing +/- ? thanks

NBS
08-25-2019, 02:02 PM
Because it does not show all the slots I cant tell you
I am sure its probably the same as the other buzz units
When I talk to buzz ill confirm the numbers

montell
08-25-2019, 06:58 PM
Because it does not show all the slots I cant tell you
I am sure its probably the same as the other buzz units
When I talk to buzz ill confirm the numbers

Thanks NBS :)

crazed 9.6
08-25-2019, 11:57 PM
so I started adding Portal lines and reached 10 and kept going... then reached 30 and still going.
Added one more to make it 31 and still no end in sight.
Once the portals have been added, they will show on the Portal screen when you scroll the page down.

And no, I do not have 31 working services :)
To add portals you can use dummy servers, they will not connect of course but they do save as a portal.
Edit or Remove any line with the red or blue buttons.

I skipped the Streaming Line and moved to the M3U Line.
I reached 11 lines/slots with the M3U and still going, but I stopped adding at this point.

The Portal Lines and other connection Lines can be found in the same manner as the other Buzz boxes. On launcher screen or in that side-bar menu once in IPTV, or also there is a button on the remote that will take you there.

NBS
08-26-2019, 12:00 AM
so I started adding Portal lines and reached 10 and kept going... then reached 30 and still going.
Added one more to make it 31 and still no end in sight.
Once the portals have been added, they will show on the Portal screen when you scroll the page down.

And no, I do not have 31 working services :)
To add portals you can use dummy servers, they will not connect of course but they do save as a portal.
Edit or Remove any line with the red or blue buttons.

I skipped the Streaming Line and moved to the M3U Line.
I reached 11 lines/slots with the M3U and still going, but I stopped adding at this point.

thanks crazed...lol