PDA

View Full Version : i get this message on dreamlink t2 need help

markyboy1
07-19-2019, 06:24 PM
hir

i just setup a dreamlink t2 set top android box when i go on google play apps stores and click on a app to download it says
complete account setup review your account to continue installing apps on googleplay store
how do i resole this
and also how do i put in my credit card details in the dreamlik t2 android box thanks

samcook
07-19-2019, 07:51 PM
This is where you add you CC info, in order to purchase the APPs.

https://play.google.com/store/paymentmethods?hl=en

If you just signed up for the Play Store and haven't had download any app yet.. you might will see the same error message here and should be able to resolve as it say complete account setup.
You might be missing address/ postal code etc.

Marley
07-21-2019, 04:10 PM
am i wrong but can you say later for c/c but you need add all other info

fastrick
07-29-2019, 03:10 PM
Using the built in app from Dreamlink is all I ever use. then you get you subscription through Papio and get you access code from them via e-mail. I have never had a problem with the built in app, DL2.

dishuser
07-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Using the built in app from Dreamlink is all I ever use. then you get you subscription through Papio and get you access code from them via e-mail. I have never had a problem with the built in app, DL2.

that's great but this thread is about google play store...lol

Shooty
07-29-2019, 05:49 PM
hir

i just setup a dreamlink t2 set top android box when i go on google play apps stores and click on a app to download it says
complete account setup review your account to continue installing apps on googleplay store
how do i resole this
and also how do i put in my credit card details in the dreamlik t2 android box thanks
you create an account with your email address and make up a password.
*this then allows you to load "paid versions" of apps, onto multiple devices.
You do not have to link a CC or PayPal account, unless you want to.

Normally, setting up a new STB will go through this setup procedure automatically, but if you skip it, you end up where you are now, ... no access!