PDA

View Full Version : Recording on Buzz 3000 ?

montell
07-09-2019, 04:26 AM
Hello and thank you for taking your time and replying to my question, really appreciate it.

My xpl3000 is one of the best android boxes out there and I thank the team for doing an amazing work, howvere, lately ( few months now) I have noticed that every time I press the Red button to record onto an external hard drive that I have been recording onto with no problem whatsoever in the past, it will not only NOT record but also start acting weirdly by freezing on the (channel I had tried to record) channel and basically freezes unles I change the channel and forget about recoding! :(

I have recorded onto the external hard drive before, so I don't believe the issue comes from the external hard drive.

Please advise.

Thanks

crazed 9.6
07-09-2019, 04:38 AM
sounds like the device is not recognizing the USB port and then does and then does not. Sleep mode can be a pain too when this happens as then in Sleep, the device is not instructed to recognize USB and start up can be messy.
I get this same erratic behavior sometimes on my laptop with a wireless mouse and that USB key thingy.

Test that by using another USB port on the buzz and pay attention on how each port works on initial start

montell
07-09-2019, 05:21 AM
sounds like the device is not recognizing the USB port and then does and then does not. Sleep mode can be a pain too when this happens as then in Sleep, the device is not instructed to recognize USB and start up can be messy.
I get this same erratic behavior sometimes on my laptop with a wireless mouse and that USB key thingy.

Test that by using another USB port on the buzz and pay attention on how each port works on initial start

I have two external hard drive attached and they both are recognized by 3000 and as I said never had any issues with them till lately?! I was wondering if anyone else had similiar experience. thanks

dishuser
07-09-2019, 09:57 AM
what player are you using?

montell
07-09-2019, 06:49 PM
what player are you using?

MX plyer, I guess? how can I find out?
thanks du

dishuser
07-09-2019, 08:23 PM
MX plyer, I guess? how can I find out?
thanks du

in live tv/vod
press menu/configuration

montell
07-10-2019, 04:37 AM
in live tv/vod
press menu/configuration
it says Video player: Old
is that the player?

dishuser
07-10-2019, 01:20 PM
it says Video player: Old
is that the player?

try using default instead

montell
07-10-2019, 11:07 PM
try using default instead

thanks, so you believe the player has to do with recording issues on 3000? cause it won't even record let alone playing it.

dishuser
07-10-2019, 11:59 PM
thanks, so you believe the player has to do with recording issues on 3000? cause it won't even record let alone playing it.

I have no issues with the basic,3000 or 3900