PDA

View Full Version : Xtreamz Z1 various problems

ruanfyar
06-13-2019, 04:31 PM
I have 4 Xtreamz z1 with green screen problem.

Anyone have a solution?

This brand has many problems

Ryu
06-13-2019, 04:35 PM
if you can not get to any screen or reset page then try to reset boxes with reset button located back of the box or bottom of the box if there's one. if not then, turn off your box, then turn on your box and soon you turn on just hold power button until you see recovery option. now pick reset option from there and box will reset and you will loose everything. do it on your own risk.

ruanfyar
06-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Already done hard reset, never worked.

Brand support technicians are very weak

Ryu
06-13-2019, 04:40 PM
yeah unfortunately support team is gone:) move on to dreamlink T3, buzz 3900 or formluer z8

dishuser
06-13-2019, 05:33 PM
have you tried a different hdmi cable?

ruanfyar
11-15-2019, 05:06 PM
Yes I already changed hdmi cable, already performed Hard reset on all of them.

Miserable support

4me2c
11-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Yes I already changed hdmi cable, already performed Hard reset on all of them.

Miserable support

WoW, You ask for Help back in June and Now, Today (5 Months Later), You say "Miserable support" ...! NOT :cool:

ruanfyar
01-02-2020, 05:14 PM
You had 5 months to help

4me2c
01-02-2020, 05:33 PM
LMAO...! Hope U had the Sense to Move On too more Reputable Systems...!

NBS
01-03-2020, 01:16 AM
You had 5 months to help

you had 5 months to answer the question

crazed 9.6
01-05-2020, 07:02 AM
this brand was an atempt to take an android that was mass produced and give it their own firmware and hence make it their own and then perhaps to continue... but it did not happen.
The support ended.
It ended longer then 5 months ago :eek:

Ryu
01-05-2020, 11:54 PM
this brand was an atempt to take an android that was mass produced and give it their own firmware and hence make it their own and then perhaps to continue... but it did not happen.
The support ended.
It ended longer then 5 months ago :eek:

sorry not trying to hijack this thread but I really dont know why team left the support. I recently bought broken x1 from online for under $15. boy you won't believe me that was one of the best hardware I have seen. I completely recovered that box which was almost dead. then i made back up. then I flash with customs ROMS android 6, 7 and 9. this boxed worked amazing @ each operating system. at one point after many attempts that box was completely dead I thought that box was done after many experiments and I decided to open that box. I was going to short chip in order to make it communicate with PC and I found another reset button inside located next to USB ports. I was able to recovery that box again without shorting pins and now sold it for $70 :)
my point of this post is that team made really good hardware but support :(
would be great if they had support available for atleast for another year or so.
dont attempt to modify this device. this was for educational purpose and do it on your own risk.