PDA

View Full Version : Official IPTV Android App for all services - Kokaleka TV versions 1 & 2

dara
06-01-2019, 06:30 PM
From announcement:

Hello.

We are glad to share wish you our official android app, hope you enjoy it and feel free to open a new thread in this section to comment and give us your feedback:

Kokaleka TV Android v1.0
https://iptvtalk.net/kokalekatv_v1.apk

Use your donation number as username and password, it's case sensitive so make sure to take care of upper cases.

Is always a good idea to perform an IPTV reset before switching to a new device or application, remove the account from old one, do an IPTV reset and then set it up in the new one.

This app wont work if your donation have a MAC Address linked to it, you can always remove the MAC to use the app.

In case you're wondering, yes it works with the 3 services!

Android App Update
There is a new version of the official Android app which includes some bug fixes, improvements and security patches. This new update is mandatory and the old version will stop working, so please update by downloading the new APK

Kokaleka TV Android v2.1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsly2jqygb63ub6/KokalekaTV.apk

--
New version v3... see this post:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?46002-Kokaleka-v3-with-all-new-portals&p=288092&viewfull=1#post288092

Bkman2020
06-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Lay out could use some work, epg could use some work as well but other than that works very well thanks 👍

Gropys
06-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Lay out could use some work, epg could use some work as well but other than that works very well thanks 👍
Can i use it in any box?

Dodgeit1
06-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Can i use it in any box?You can use it on any android based box,phone.

Bkman2020
06-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Any Android box it's a apk.

asesinopr
06-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Ok, adding for what BKMan said, its cool to have a recording option now. Just take some time to adapt to this but overall, looks very nice.

Vectra
06-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Do we have access to VOD on this app? This might solve my VOD problem on STB Emu by Maxim.

Ryu
06-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Do we have access to VOD on this app? This might solve my VOD problem on STB Emu by Maxim.

yes you do and it works perfect.:)

dara
06-06-2019, 08:05 PM
There is also an EPG with this app. No need to have the STB Emu, or even Perfect Player.

Ryu
06-07-2019, 11:39 PM
worked for me on fake cheap Chinese android box.

were55
06-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Worked fine in firetv stick. Seems like chromecast option is not Worked in me mobile, is't?

Backup
06-17-2019, 03:33 AM
worked for me on fake cheap Chinese android box.

ditto for me :)
actually using old Imito tv stik with only droid 4.4, that i never threw away....;)
with no glitching garbage LOL

Bkman2020
06-18-2019, 05:23 PM
Please fix epg is down

Bkman2020
06-19-2019, 02:11 PM
Thanks epg is fixed

radmacks
06-23-2019, 11:18 PM
Tested and working great on Nvidia Shield.

crazed 9.6
07-17-2019, 12:14 AM
Android App Update

There is a new version of the official Android app which includes some bug fixes, improvements and security patches. This new update is mandatory and the old version will stop working, so please update by downloading the new APK

bugmeso
07-17-2019, 11:11 AM
R....thank you

vtaylor1229
07-17-2019, 02:37 PM
Android App Update

Why cannot this app be modified to accommodate those whose MAC address is linked to their donation number? Additionally, only an android version is available although many iptv users are windows-based - although it is noted that the the lack of a windows version can be circumvented with the use of an emulator.

Gattsu
07-24-2019, 07:21 PM
Hi team.
I have been testing Kokaleka on a Xiaomi Mi Box S and I have found several things that I do not understand. Some reviews has showed that the quality of the video of the box is not good (despite being able to reproduce 4k). Is a cheap box...I got it.

1. I have found that when youtube is used to play HD videos I got a very good quality. However, when I use Kokaleka the quality goes down a lot, specially on live tv. Why?
2. I installed VLC and made it the one used for movies in the app instead the built-in (I saw a decrease in the scattering and pixeling. Video quality increased). Is it the box or the decoding engine of the app?
3. Is the configuration of the app necessary to improve the overall video quality?
In settings>>Stream format>>Should I use default, MPEGTS(.TS), or HLS(.m3u8)?
>>Parental control>>Is there any way to set a password only to have access to the adults channels/videos?

Thx

Bkman2020
07-24-2019, 08:02 PM
Apk is really made for cellphones or tablets doesn't work good on stbs

Gattsu
07-24-2019, 08:20 PM
Apk is really made for cellphones or tablets doesn't work good on stbs

Really? Waoooo!
I guess I misunderstood the comments before.
Quick question and sorry for the ignorance. How can you watch IPTV channels in an Android stb? What other app can you use? if there is any? I do have an account with IPTV66. there must be a way to get the service running in an android stb
Thanks

Bkman2020
07-25-2019, 02:05 AM
Many apps are optimized in Google play store for your device

Twisted00
07-26-2019, 05:54 AM
Trouble: Installed, reset on dashboard, input active donation & password: DNS flushed: "..account is invalid or has expired.."???? Thanks! ppreciate any Input!

dara
07-26-2019, 04:42 PM
Make sure you are matching the cases for your username/password.

Gattsu
07-28-2019, 06:43 AM
I s VOD down on kokaleka? I was able to watch it 3 days ago and now is showing me a Playback error popup.

Twisted00
08-04-2019, 04:28 AM
Thanks Dara; double checked, account active, but still it is a no go. Restart ph, refresh @ Ppiao. Kokaleka not allowing to sign in. Maybe a glitch on my side.I will try to reinstall, otherwise Kodi works. Thanks again...

Twisted00
08-04-2019, 04:31 AM
Junoir Member

Thanks Dara; double checked, account active, but still it is a no go. Restart ph, refresh @ Ppiao. Kokaleka not allowing to sign in. Maybe a glitch on my side.I will try to reinstall, otherwise Kodi works. Thanks again...

Twisted00
08-04-2019, 04:52 AM
Make sure you are matching the cases for your username/password.
Re-installed. It works. Solved. Thanks!

Astra
09-14-2019, 10:07 PM
Android App Update

is there will be more update or a special link to update the apk ?

Ryu
09-14-2019, 10:22 PM

im sure there will be if needed. :) as of now its working cool.

crazed 9.6
09-15-2019, 12:20 AM

The newest update is the .... Kokaleka TV Android v2.1.2
which is found thru that mediafire address attached to my post and attached to dara's first post in this thread

Here it is again :eek:

Touchin
09-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone, using the app and itÂ’s awesome, but for some reason foodnetwork is choppy. This is the only channel that seems jittery. IÂ’m on nvidia shield, any tips? Thanks

dishuser
09-16-2019, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone, using the app and itÂ’s awesome, but for some reason foodnetwork is choppy. This is the only channel that seems jittery. IÂ’m on nvidia shield, any tips? Thanks

maybe it's the channel?
try in channel issues section

bugmeso
09-21-2019, 01:12 PM
This app wont work if your donation have a MAC Address linked to it, you can always remove the MAC to use the app.

Has this changed yet or if your MAC is linked it will not work?

Bkman2020
09-21-2019, 01:59 PM
You don't need a mac as long as you know your username and password your fine.

bugmeso
09-21-2019, 04:28 PM
You don't need a mac as long as you know your username and password your fine.

I believe you and I do not understand each other. The service with Paxxxx is tied with a MAC. And does not this app tie into the same service?

ADDED: tried username and password (both the same), reset IPTV thru service company. And still nada.

dishuser
09-21-2019, 06:56 PM
I believe you and I do not understand each other. The service with Paxxxx is tied with a MAC. And does not this app tie into the same service?

ADDED: tried username and password (both the same), reset IPTV thru service company. And still nada.
this app is for the 3 services offered here
why would they make it for other services?lol

bugmeso
09-21-2019, 07:36 PM
this app is for the 3 services offered here
why would they make it for other services?lol

Because! It says "You can use it on any android based box,phone."

Shooty
09-21-2019, 07:40 PM
Because! It says "You can use it on any android based box,phone."
You can use it on any device, to connect to these services.
It does not connect to other services, or services that use MAC# Authentication, only Portal login (user/pw).

bugmeso
09-21-2019, 07:44 PM
You can use it on any device, to connect to these services.
It does not connect to other services, or services that use MAC# Authentication, only Portal login (user/pw).

Thank you, this I would think will help others if they read this far back ;)

dishuser
09-21-2019, 08:20 PM
Thank you, this I would think will help others if they read this far back ;)

why is that?
I'm sure most know you can only discuss the 3 services here and would not expect the app to support other services

Bkman2020
10-21-2019, 12:57 AM
Epg is missing discription of channels please fix thanks

Deadwood
10-21-2019, 07:02 PM
Can anyone post an example of the sign on requirements relating to the Kokaleka app as I have tried several possibilities with both the sign in name and password but it replies with something like Wrong credentials or your account has expired. There doesn't appear to be any information relating to what the sign in name or password is or relates to. Is it the donation number, the email address or something else ?

Ryu
10-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Can anyone post an example of the sign on requirements relating to the Kokaleka app as I have tried several possibilities with both the sign in name and password but it replies with something like Wrong credentials or your account has expired. There doesn't appear to be any information relating to what the sign in name or password is or relates to. Is it the donation number, the email address or something else ?
go to your provider site, remove your Mac address and save changes, then hit reset on your provider site. now go to your app, enter any name, and user and password make sure enter your donation number. its case sensitive. now try and see the result. :)
btw, post #1 clearly explains everything in details. :)

Ryu
10-21-2019, 07:14 PM
also, make sure you have latest app. :)
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40838-Official-IPTV-Android-App-for-all-services-Kokaleka-TV&p=260578&viewfull=1#post260578

bugmeso
10-22-2019, 12:30 AM
FINALLY, I had a lot of time and got it working. But getting a lot of spinning icon on screen.... :(

mario3
10-23-2019, 03:01 AM
Cool. Nice app. One question: Why is it that you get many more channels and options ( including adult ) with this app that are not available with Kodi when you use Stalker? Just curious . Obviously I will be sticking with the Kokaleka even though it seems that Kodi gives me a bit better picture stability

Pop Alexa
12-03-2019, 03:35 PM
FINALLY, I had a lot of time and got it working. But getting a lot of spinning icon on screen.... :(
It worked on the first try for me. I guess I got lucky.

floder2
03-29-2020, 04:46 PM
I see Kokaleka TV app is in google playstore ..also Apptoid store ............Does Kokaleka TV work well with Smart Tv's

dara
03-29-2020, 05:57 PM
I'd think twice about installing the app from a real store... who really knows who put it in the store, unless we got word from real papiao people.

Ryu
03-29-2020, 06:38 PM
100% agree with Dara.

crazed 9.6
04-07-2020, 06:45 AM
It only took me for ever to check on this, but I did :)
And yes, the Kokaleka TV app found on playstore is our authentic app and was put there by our administration.

Ryu
04-07-2020, 07:09 AM
thank you crazed :)

04-08-2020, 04:01 PM
I must be a moron, I can not find this app in Apptoid store and am having difficulty signing in to playstore (Google doesn't like me.) so i can't look for it there.

Thank you very much for the assistance.

crazed 9.6
04-08-2020, 04:28 PM
I must be a moron, I can not find this app in Apptoid store and am having difficulty signing in to playstore (Google doesn't like me.) so i can't look for it there.

Thank you very much for the assistance.

the first post on this thread has a link to download the apk file for this app
Check the Sticky threads for your receiver for instruction on how to download apk files and install the app

Bkman2020
04-08-2020, 06:03 PM
No love for Apple users ?

04-08-2020, 09:13 PM
the first post on this thread has a link to download the apk file for this app
Check the Sticky threads for your receiver for instruction on how to download apk files and install the app

Thanks I did see that link but was trying to get to know the box and features, I got it loaded but can not sign in. The server info is just the same as donation ...correct. I also saw a post about removing the MAC address, will the live TV still work without the MAC? Was it just used to start the donation?

crazed 9.6
04-08-2020, 09:20 PM
The MAC needs to be removed from your code, yes.
So do that first and then perform an IPTV Reset while still logged onto your code.
Enter your username and password onto the app (same donation number, yes).

Sorry Bkman, but I do not know anything about the Apple situation. You may want to send the service admin an email about that.

floder2
04-08-2020, 09:52 PM
The MAC needs to be removed from your code, yes.
So do that first and then perform an IPTV Reset while still logged onto your code.
Enter your username and password onto the app (same donation number, yes).

Sorry Bkman, but I do not know anything about the Apple situation. You may want to send the service admin an email about that.

I noticed that the Donation number when you put it in the Kokaleka App...it is case sensitive ......All Caps

04-08-2020, 10:04 PM
I noticed that the Donation number when you put it in the Kokaleka App...it is case sensitive ......All Caps

Thanks, I will double check the all caps. I do understand the he alpha is caps.. where is says "any name" can it be "any name" or does it need a name other that example "server 1". I will try again, odds are great that I did not hit 'server reset"

Thanks

floder2
04-08-2020, 10:17 PM
server name can be anything you want it to be..... has no influence .....

Ryu
04-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Thanks, I will double check the all caps. I do understand the he alpha is caps.. where is says "any name" can it be "any name" or does it need a name other that example "server 1". I will try again, odds are great that I did not hit 'server reset"

Thanks
for server name you can leave anything like number, numbers, letter, letters, upper case, lower case does not matter. I would just leave like 1 thats it. :)

crazed 9.6
04-08-2020, 10:21 PM
A freind of mine sent me a program awhile back. He told me once it opens to press 'any key' and that will bring up the main menu.

I kept telling him that my keyboard did not have an 'any key' ...but he was adamant about that and kept telling me to press any key !!

Ryu
04-08-2020, 10:40 PM
A freind of mine sent me a program awhile back. He told me once it opens to press 'any key' and that will bring up the main menu.

I kept telling him that my keyboard did not have an 'any key' ...but he was adamant about that and kept telling me to press any key !!

he meant press A then N then Y ...etc :p lol

04-08-2020, 11:13 PM

I don't care who you are........that's funny right there!!!!!

That is so true I can be so literal !!!!! I made a sticker and put on my space bar that says ' any key"

Ryu
04-08-2020, 11:16 PM
I don't care who you are........that's funny right there!!!!!

That is so true I can be so literal !!!!! I made a sticker and put on my space bar that says ' any key"

you better care who he is. without him you won't be a guest :) all I know hes the best of the best :cool:

04-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Well I still can not get it to load, says 'invalid account". I think I'll quit for awhile.

Ryu
04-08-2020, 11:25 PM
dont quit. quit is not a solution. lets fix it.

04-08-2020, 11:41 PM
you better care who he is. without him you won't be a guest :) all I know hes the best of the best :cool:

Oh no you misunderstood my post... crazed IS the best of the best.

That is an old Jerry Clower (SP) joke. No offense intended. it's just that "everyone' should see that it is funny?

Maybe I should have cut and pasted it the jokes section before I commented.. Please forgive my humor!!

04-08-2020, 11:42 PM

I am not going to quit forever just taking a break for a bit. Thanks for encouragement!

Ryu
04-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Oh no you misunderstood my post... crazed IS the best of the best.

That is an old Jerry Clower (SP) joke. No offense intended. it's just that "everyone' should see that it is funny?

Maybe I should have cut and pasted it the jokes section before I commented.. Please forgive my humor!!
lol im just kidding too friend. no offense at all friend. :)

04-08-2020, 11:54 PM
lol im just kidding too friend. no offense at all friend. :)

Thanks, you did get me though!

04-08-2020, 11:57 PM

OK I'll try one more thing before I fold in the towel for the night. I will uninstall and reinstall again.

Ryu
04-09-2020, 12:05 AM
OK I'll try one more thing before I fold in the towel for the night. I will uninstall and reinstall again.

hopefully you will get it working :)

04-09-2020, 01:49 AM
OK I give up. I have tried everything ( except what will fix it).

I guess everything is down now as well. Could that prevent it from validating the credentials? Maybe? I will try tomorrow..

duhhud
04-09-2020, 02:42 AM
If it was me this is what i would do

1.. go to your provider web sit and change mac to 00:00:00:00:00:00 and hit apply
2..hit iptv reset

3 then in settings on your box go to the kokaleka tv app before OPENING click clear cache then clear data then open

4 then click add a provider or account
5 under name you put anything you want like dog or cat
6 username should look something like this A00000Y0000A (but using your donation number)
7 password should be the same A00000Y0000A (but using your donation number)
8 then hit apply or log in.

happy testing

04-09-2020, 01:37 PM
If it was me this is what i would do

1.. go to your provider web sit and change mac to 00:00:00:00:00:00 and hit apply
2..hit iptv reset

3 then in settings on your box go to the kokaleka tv app before OPENING click clear cache then clear data then open

4 then click add a provider or account
5 under name you put anything you want like dog or cat
6 username should look something like this A00000Y0000A (but using your donation number)
7 password should be the same A00000Y0000A (but using your donation number)
8 then hit apply or log in.

happy testing

Thanks, an update. When I removed the MAC address I have not be able to watch anything LiveTV etc. I finally checked the server connection and get the error unable to connect or not valid, I am going to add the MAC back to see if I can connect again. I'll be back in a hour to check in.

Thanks again, I will keep testing, I have never been good with tests.

04-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Ok added back the MAC and now shazam .... TV. but still no kokaleka. If kokaleka does work with a MAC then no problem I just won't use it.

I'll try again later, but for now I am beaten!

floder2
04-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Won't work at all with the Mac address .......when you go to where you add or change a mac address ...don't put 00 ...just blank it out completely...apply ...............now put you donation number (case sensitive) in Kokaleka ...it will work

Shooty
04-09-2020, 03:58 PM

I press on my House Key!

duhhud
04-09-2020, 06:06 PM
What box are you try to put the kokaleka app on?

bugmeso
04-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Won't work at all with the Mac address .......when you go to where you add or change a mac address ...don't put 00 ...just blank it out completely...apply ...............now put you donation number (case sensitive) in Kokaleka ...it will work

100% correct

Ryu
04-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Thanks, an update. When I removed the MAC address I have not be able to watch anything LiveTV etc. I finally checked the server connection and get the error unable to connect or not valid, I am going to add the MAC back to see if I can connect again. I'll be back in a hour to check in.

Thanks again, I will keep testing, I have never been good with tests.

I hope you were not using v1 of kokaleka and I dont know if that works. go to post number 1 and click on Botton link and download that file and let us know. :)

04-09-2020, 11:51 PM
what box are you try to put the kokaleka app on?

buzz xrs4500

04-10-2020, 12:30 AM
100% correct

Ok I did a reset, uninstall and reset the no MAC address and got LiveTV , still does not validate the KOKALEKA login. I have cleared cache etc. even had someone else type in the information for login, still not go.

duhhud
04-10-2020, 01:55 AM
ok now i am a little lost the buzz xrs4500 has the buzz app so why are you try to use the kokaleka app. on it.you can not use the live button on the remote or the vod or the epg bottons either with the kokaleka app.you have the best app for that box installed already if it was me thats what i would use with the mac number.

duhhud
04-10-2020, 02:38 AM
guest can you tell us step by step what your doing.like where you are putting your info and what apps your putting it in and what you are click on to get it going. that would help us to know what you have tried.

also like i said in the above post you can not use the live tv and vod and epg buttons on the remote for the kokaleka app.(it is a stand alone app you have to open kokaleka and use it that way nothing to do with the buzz box)

they will only work with the proper info using the buzz tv app. with a mac or a play list i believe.

bugmeso
04-10-2020, 03:12 AM
Ok I did a reset, uninstall and reset the no MAC address and got LiveTV , still does not validate the KOKALEKA login. I have cleared cache etc. even had someone else type in the information for login, still not go.

Here is what I did, used my Username in both areas, user & pass. Worked, but I did not use it long because of the EPG....which is another story. Went back to Pa***o

04-10-2020, 04:43 PM
ok now i am a little lost the buzz xrs4500 has the buzz app so why are you try to use the kokaleka app. on it.you can not use the live button on the remote or the vod or the epg bottons either with the kokaleka app.you have the best app for that box installed already if it was me thats what i would use with the mac number.

OK thanks, well I heard that the Kokaleka was a good apk app . I have not ever see it in action, I do have livetv button. Are you sayin the livetv is better than the kokaleka app.

floder2
04-10-2020, 05:23 PM
OK thanks, well I heard that the Kokaleka was a good apk app . I have not ever see it in action, I do have livetv button. Are you sayin the livetv is better than the kokaleka app.

Forget about Kokaleka.........Use what your Buzz Box has provided.....go to Server and input you info........use the Mac in the box and put that in the donation checker..........

duhhud
04-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Yes set it up like Floder2 said.

Kokaleka would be used more if your box DID NOT have the built in app.the Buzz Tv box does have the the built in app so it would be better and you can do more things with is.

happy testing

04-12-2020, 12:56 AM
Yes set it up like Floder2 said.

Kokaleka would be used more if your box DID NOT have the built in app.the Buzz Tv box does have the the built in app so it would be better and you can do more things with is.

happy testing

Thank you I will just enjoy the Live TV and stop the frustration. Sounds like that would be best anyway.

duhhud
04-12-2020, 01:13 AM
there are thousands of movies under the VOD as well

04-12-2020, 06:38 PM
there are thousands of movies under the VOD as well

Thank, yes I am going to use the LiveTv and no worry about the kokaleka app

bugmeso
04-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Is there no VOD button on your remote?

gangstaIP
04-16-2020, 06:38 AM
What's up everybody?

Well, I'm really having some tough times with the koka app. A few days ago I was having trouble streaming the VOD content, but live TV was fine. Following some tips from my fellow iptv troopers on this topic I managed to find a bunch of tricks and tips and ended up reseting my user name, route id and country location. Well, it worked for the VOD, but it messed up my favorite channels on live TV.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and got some channels working but on my main favorite ones like VICELAND and AMC I keep getting the "playback error" message.

Tried on my phone as well and it happens all the same.

Do you guys think that's an issue more with my android, my ip, my router, my internal codec or what?

Help a brother out!

Thank you!

crazed 9.6
04-16-2020, 10:24 AM
What's up everybody?

Well, I'm really having some tough times with the koka app. A few days ago I was having trouble streaming the VOD content, but live TV was fine. Following some tips from my fellow iptv troopers on this topic I managed to find a bunch of tricks and tips and ended up reseting my user name, route id and country location. Well, it worked for the VOD, but it messed up my favorite channels on live TV.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and got some channels working but on my main favorite ones like VICELAND and AMC I keep getting the "playback error" message.

Tried on my phone as well and it happens all the same.

Do you guys think that's an issue more with my android, my ip, my router, my internal codec or what?

Help a brother out!

Thank you!

log out of app and log back in, check for results

aCiDjEsUs
04-22-2020, 11:32 PM
Anybody had luck with Kokaleka app running? I was able to login etc. But when I try to play any live channel all I'm getting is "Sorry, this video can not be played..."

I'm trying to setup a nvidia shield box for a 83 year old grandpa I though Kokaleka might be easier to use then Kodi. Any other app out there working with our service?

aCiD.

duhhud
04-23-2020, 12:56 AM
yes it works on the shield very well,make sure to use the latest one i think its 2.2 in setting under players click reset the built in player works good you can also change the player by installing like VLC on your shield and in the setting of the kokaleka app you can add it to the kokaleka app and then you can change from the default player to the VLC player or what ever one you added.

also from the home page of the site here the service is down as of the time you posted so that may be your problem give it time to get up again.the shields are great boxes..

aCiDjEsUs
04-23-2020, 01:25 AM
yes it works on the shield very well,make sure to use the latest one i think its 2.2 in setting under players click reset the built in player works good you can also change the player by installing like VLC on your shield and in the setting of the kokaleka app you can add it to the kokaleka app and then you can change from the default player to the VLC player or what ever one you added.

also from the home page of the site here the service is down as of the time you posted so that may be your problem give it time to get up again.the shields are great boxes..

Hey duhhud,

Thx for the info, yeah I was thinking about that. I was trying the app when the service was down and I think still is. I'll check again when we're up and running thanks again.

aCiD.

aCiDjEsUs
04-23-2020, 02:05 AM
One more thing, is there any way to input your own EPG guide info? Or is it locked to provider's guide?
Thx.

aCiD.

duhhud
04-23-2020, 03:39 AM
it's locked to their's

gaz_0001
09-20-2020, 01:29 PM
I have a buzz TV XPL3000.

What's best, use the build in Live TV app, which is mac based, or run the Android app on the box?

Deadwood
11-17-2020, 06:49 PM
Worked fine in firetv stick. Seems like chromecast option is not Worked in me mobile, is't?

Google's Chrome operating system is different from Android which brings me to say the older Chrome books, tablets, laptops will not work with android OS or most android. The good news is the newer and latest Chrome Books can be configured and are able to use Android apps but I would advise you to check into it before you buy any Chrome Book as Google would be the best place to ask since both relate to whatever Google produces, markets or licenses. Note: Google's PIxel Book Go is the latest although it might not be the greatest as it was designed for those who are mobile and on the go.

floder2
02-15-2021, 05:47 PM
These are the Chromebooks that can run Android and Linux apps

Acer
Acer Chromebook R11
Acer Chromebook R13
Acer Chromebook Spin 11
Acer Chromebook 14 (CB3-431)
Acer Chromebook 14 for Work
Acer Chromebook 15 (CB3-532. CB5-571, C910)
Acer Chromebook 11 N7 (C731, C731T)
Acer Chromebook 11 (C771, C771T, C740)
ASUS
ASUS Chromebook Flip C100PA
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA
ASUS Chromebook Flip C213
ASUS Chromebook Flip C302
ASUS Chromebook C202SA
ASUS Chromebook C300SA / C301SA
Dell
Dell Chromebook 11 (3180, 5190)
Dell Chromebook 11 Convertible (3189, 5190)
Dell Chromebook 13 (3380, 7310)
Google
Google Chromebook Pixel (2015)
Google Pixelbook
HP
HP Chromebook 11 G5
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE
HP Chromebook 11 G6
HP Chromebook x360 11 EE
HP Chromebook 13 G1
HP Chromebook 14 G5
Lenovo
Lenovo Flex 11 Chromebook
Lenovo N23 Chromebook
Lenovo N23 Yoga Chromebook
Lenovo IdeaPad N42 Chromebook
Lenovo N22 Chromebook
Lenovo N42 Chromebook
Lenovo Thinkpad 11e Chromebook (Gen 3)
Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Chromebook (Gen 4)
Lenovo Thinkpad 11e Yoga Chromebook (Gen 4)
Lenovo Thinkpad 13
Samsung
Samsung Chromebook 3
Samsung Chromebook Plus
Samsung Chromebook Pro

floder2
02-15-2021, 06:44 PM
More Complete list ..........

https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps

dara
07-03-2022, 08:09 PM
New version of Kokaleka (v3) is a pretty big improvement, especially with the channel/movie update. If you do a manual app update, you will need to uninstall the previous version of Kokaleka, and even if you let Google Play update it, you will need to select your favorites again.

john1000
07-09-2022, 01:14 AM
I want to use kokaleka on my fire tv stick and I noticed you can put a VPN url certificate on it. How would you be able to do that? And can you use a vpn on any of the three services? I currently don't.

Ryu
07-09-2022, 01:20 AM
I guess you get that info from your vpn providers site and enter that. yes you can use vpn with all three services.

whatever
10-03-2022, 12:35 AM
So this app asks for record permissions, why does it need that?

big mac
10-03-2022, 02:01 AM
So this app asks for record permissions, why does it need that?

How else would it access storage?

cliq
10-17-2022, 03:05 AM
Hi, does the Kokaleka TV App update automatically from the play store? Or do I have to manually download every time there's a update.

crazed 9.6
10-17-2022, 03:32 AM
Not sure but my thinking is manually updated needed.
Delete the older version first.

cliq
10-18-2022, 11:59 AM
Good morning to everyone,thanks for the quick response crazed 9.6... one more question. Is there anyway that I can enlargen the font size in the Kokaleka TV app.

crazed 9.6
10-18-2022, 04:39 PM
Good morning to everyone,thanks for the quick response crazed 9.6... one more question. Is there anyway that I can enlargen the font size in the Kokaleka TV app.

I do not think you can but not sure as I don't use the app.

Superbee
04-18-2023, 05:32 PM
Version 3 works for me i see there is a favorites on the side how do you add your favorite channels to it?

big mac
04-18-2023, 06:44 PM
Version 3 works for me i see there is a favorites on the side how do you add your favorite channels to it?

I've never used this app but is there a toolbar at the bottom when you press ok button?
If not long press ok button when on a channel to see if it gives that option.

Superbee
04-18-2023, 08:47 PM
Big Mac you were correct that did work Thanks

big mac
04-18-2023, 09:54 PM
Big Mac you were correct that did work Thanks

Good to hear.Maybe it will help others.