PDA

View Full Version : Any explanation of why the channels are down in IPTV66?

Gattsu
04-30-2019, 01:04 AM
I cannot see any of my channels. I have tried to reload the portal, then reboot my STB (MAG 254), then IPT reset and nothing. I do not know what else to do. Any advice would be more than appreciated since I am trying to see games of thrones.

crazed 9.6
04-30-2019, 01:35 AM
turn to channel 604
if that channel is working, then leave your Mag box as is till other channels are restored

Gattsu
04-30-2019, 01:52 AM
I tried to go to the 604 and the channel list stayed LOADING...but no channels actually appeared. I restarted the STB and got the following message: Your STB is blocked. Call the provider. After that I did an IPTV reset and nothing. Are you guys fixing something on the servers? I have heard of the message but is actually the first time that happened to me. Any advice?

Gattsu
04-30-2019, 02:17 AM
I tried to go to the 604 and the channel list stayed LOADING...but no channels actually appeared. I restarted the STB and got the following message: Your STB is blocked. Call the provider. After that I did an IPTV reset and nothing. Are you guys fixing something on the servers? I have heard of the message but is actually the first time that happened to me. Any advice?

Solved...I changed the server. Uhmmm...no idea why it worked!!

Javier_11
05-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Change the server???????

PayPerView
05-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Change the server???????

I think he means portal. When you log into your "IPTV Reset & Route Checker" page, your portal will be something like S1.IPTV. At the bottom of the page you can click a button to change the portal and go to S2.IPTV. Then just change the server address in your IPTV box to match.

Jrpt7
05-03-2019, 10:23 PM
turn to channel 604 if that channel is working, then leave your Mag box as is till other channels are restored I did changed the server to S2.IPTV. but it did not work, I can see the 604 but it freezes every 10 seconds and most channels are down , the ones that work just work for a few seconds and then they freeze it is not loading just black screen or freezing.