PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T2 Flashing Green Light

Shameek
04-21-2019, 11:14 PM
When I press the remote control 1 time. The Dreamlink grean light blinks repeatedly until I press the remote contol again 1 time. I did a factory reset and software reset in the settings. Still same problem i press remote 1 time and the box thinks i am pressing the remote repeatedly. Is this a remote problem or box problem.

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 11:40 PM
I don't know if it works like the T1 or the +'s but.Try and move the remote away from the box and unplug it and plug it back in and see if it does the same thing.It should turn on and stay green and not blink if it's the remote.

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 11:46 PM
Also are you connected to the internet by wire or wireless?

Shameek
04-22-2019, 12:07 AM
Bro I am wired the box only blinks when i press the remote i touch the remote 1 time and box blinks repeatedly wont stop then i press remote 1 time box stops blinking. Press remote 1 more time box repeatedly starts blinking

crazed 9.6
04-22-2019, 12:22 AM
i got the fix for this :)

Put a piece of black electrical tape over that blinking light :)

Ryu
04-22-2019, 12:22 AM
if its not giving you any problem and does not bother you then I would leave it alone but if bothers you and factory reset did not help you. then I would try recovery file. but do it on your own risk.:)

Shameek
04-22-2019, 12:35 AM
I dont care about the blinking its the fact that when i press the remote 1 time the box think i pressed that button repeatedly for instance if i press the arrow key to go left 1 time the box will keep going left repeatedly

Ryu
04-22-2019, 12:38 AM
I dont care about the blinking its the fact that when i press the remote 1 time the box think i pressed that button repeatedly for instance if i press the arrow key to go left 1 time the box will keep going left repeatedly

thats definitely not good:) may be wanna try my suggestion.:)

Dodgeit1
04-22-2019, 12:43 AM
I was was under the impression the box didn't work.Crazed has a good idea.Hey if it bothered me that much.I would just use a screw driver and hammer and smash the small light lol.Then it won't blink anymore.

Ryu
04-22-2019, 12:44 AM
I was was under the impression the box didn't work.Crazed has a good idea.Hey if it bothered me that much.I would just use a screw driver and hammer and smash the small light lol.Then it won't blink anymore.

lol hahahahah that would be my last choice but I would go with recovery option first.:)

Bkman2020
04-22-2019, 12:54 AM
Means android os on box is corrupted.you need to manually reinstall os.

Do it at your own risk.

crazed 9.6
04-22-2019, 01:36 AM
Means android os on box is corrupted.you need to manually reinstall os.

Do it at your own risk.

Bkman says something prolly correct (it is Bkman), but totally un-attainable :eek:

Marley
04-22-2019, 02:29 AM
hit the remote hard a few times button maybe stricken its try had that happen to me with kids play with the remote or take batteries out of it

duhhud
04-22-2019, 02:40 AM
i don't have one of these box's but does the remote use a dongle? if it does unplug it and use a mini keyboard that uses a dongle to see if that works.and if it does work properly then put new battery's in your remote and try it again and see if it works now...
i had a different box one time and it did that when i changed channels it would just keep flipping through the channels and this corrected the issue

dishuser
04-22-2019, 03:03 AM
or open remote and clean pads

Dodgeit1
04-22-2019, 01:29 PM
lol hahahahah that would be my last choice but I would go with recovery option first.:)Of course it was a joke.But really he could use a cell phone camera to check and see if the Ir is lit up on the remote before and after pushing the buttons.