PDA

View Full Version : 3900 need info

Marley
04-17-2019, 08:55 PM
like some info on 3900

Ryu
04-17-2019, 09:03 PM
you got to try buzz 3900 buddy. you will love it even more:). friend just drop of my house few minutes ago and believe me this box is freaking running like cheetah.:) he gave me without remote control so had to use pc mouse and keyboard. this box even have nice place for hard drive as well. cool. i have to open up my old pc and put hard drive there and see how well that works. good box so far.:)

Marley
04-18-2019, 01:34 AM
i hear you on that one

dishuser
04-18-2019, 01:59 AM
you got to try buzz 3900 buddy. you will love it even more:). friend just drop of my house few minutes ago and believe me this box is freaking running like cheetah.:) he gave me without remote control so had to use pc mouse and keyboard. this box even have nice place for hard drive as well. cool. i have to open up my old pc and put hard drive there and see how well that works. good box so far.:)
got a 3900 coming next week
gonna take my hdd out of my zoomtak and use that
hopefully it will play all the files I have

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 03:11 AM
got a 3900 coming next week
gonna take my hdd out of my zoomtak and use that
hopefully it will play all the files I have

if you guys want to talk with someone who has already done this with the 3900, talk to bwcbob. He has a bunch of 3900s boxes that he has added a 60GB SSD HD to them.
He prolly has some testing results he may share :)

Marley
04-18-2019, 03:16 AM
how big drive can you put in it will sdd work too ?

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 03:18 AM
lol... we may have to move this thread into the 3900 forum :eek:

I ain't doing it yet thou... Marley it's your thread, take care of it will yea...

frigging hyjackers galore :)

Marley
04-18-2019, 03:19 AM
you know what i was just thinking that lol

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 03:23 AM
lmao.. I am the biggest hyjacker in history :eek:

I have my own thoughts about hyjacking thou. It's not always a bad thing :)

But this thread seems to have turned into a discussion about the 3900, which is fine .... but maybe this info needs to be in the 3900 forum.
You can even rename your thread Marley, to reflect that :)

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 03:33 AM
damn fine Marley :)
Now maybe we can attract bwcbob to this thread ,,, we always can find bwcbob in the Humor/Jokes forum :)

dishuser
04-18-2019, 03:57 AM
if you guys want to talk with someone who has already done this with the 3900, talk to bwcbob. He has a bunch of 3900s boxes that he has added a 60GB SSD HD to them.
He prolly has some testing results he may share :)
my zoomtak supports 3tb and I used a 1tb

I'm sure the mygica will handle it

Ryu
04-18-2019, 10:24 AM
I installed 2 tb sata and working awesome. Love this box.

Ryu
04-18-2019, 11:13 AM
lmao.. I am the biggest hyjacker in history :eek:

I have my own thoughts about hyjacking thou. It's not always a bad thing :)

But this thread seems to have turned into a discussion about the 3900, which is fine .... but maybe this info needs to be in the 3900 forum.
You can even rename your thread Marley, to reflect that :)

lol wait a second who started that 3900 thing, wheres that kid :D
oh boy this 3900 is super fast box. i heard this original brand had a lot of issues but honestly speaking i see zero issues with buzz firmware. very nice, solid box. i wish he had air remote so i would be able to test but first box ever with so many apks and iptv same time working wonderful without any problem. if im not wrong then there wont be a lot of these so get them before they are gone. very fair price. BTW i was running all that on wireless which was pretty far from my router and worked awesome.:cool:
also, recording worked amazing no issue at all. i tried those ppv on that box and loved the picture quality.

Marley
04-18-2019, 02:46 PM
dang that sound good looks like a h-ll of a box to me

Ryu
04-18-2019, 07:55 PM
thats right Marley:)

bwcbob
04-26-2019, 12:02 PM
Well I found the Thread!!
The 3900 is AWESOME. I like using SSD's instead of standard sata hard drives as they seems so much faster and product little or no heat. And we all know when our electronics produce heat that it is wasted energy. I have used many apps from the play store as well as a few games and all work perfect. I have a NAS on my network at home and use ES File explorer. I can FTP into my NAS, transfer files from my PC's and play files right through my 3900 with ease. The speed & picture quality is the best I have experienced. One Great Box For Sure !

Marley
04-26-2019, 03:12 PM
wow thankyou for great info when i get mine will use the ssd there very fast have question how is it on 4k movies any hickups

ranagee
04-27-2019, 01:39 AM
Thank you bwcbob for the great gift. Really amazing super fast box with SSD and Air remote control is just amazing. Navigating third party apps and typing or searching became very easy with new Air RCU. i ran few servers, multiple third party apps, and played recordings all back to back while other apps were running with zero lags. no heating issues, crashing or freezing problems found. very well designed clean buzz interface as well as outstanding dual band 5 Ghz connectivity. My whole package was around $250.00 which i got it for free. thank you so so much bwcbob and iptvtalk. i recommend this box to all iptvtalk members.

4me2c
04-27-2019, 02:22 PM
Hope this is OK :

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjY2WDgwMA==/z/WAgAAOSw6UlceqV9/$_59.JPG

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/z/ABYAAOSwXIRceqWB/$_59.JPG

Marley
04-27-2019, 03:27 PM
sure is picture say thousand words i cant wait to get mine you should see my 3000 its chewed up by dog still working dont know how but it is will show a picture this box take licking but keeps on ticking so i know how the workman ship is on the boxes they build

Jagstyles
05-20-2019, 07:22 PM
Well I found the Thread!!
The 3900 is AWESOME. I like using SSD's instead of standard sata hard drives as they seems so much faster and product little or no heat. And we all know when our electronics produce heat that it is wasted energy. I have used many apps from the play store as well as a few games and all work perfect. I have a NAS on my network at home and use ES File explorer. I can FTP into my NAS, transfer files from my PC's and play files right through my 3900 with ease. The speed & picture quality is the best I have experienced. One Great Box For Sure !
Can we use our NAS as a storage for the Buzz XPL 3900 box for PVR functionality?

Marley
05-20-2019, 07:30 PM
i think someone was doing it but that way from pvr to storage i dont know would say no

Jagstyles
05-20-2019, 09:13 PM
i think someone was doing it but that way from pvr to storage i dont know would say no
Actually, if I can get the Buzz device to copy the recordings from the internal drive to my NAS, I could make it viewable within my Plex App that way... something to consider.