PDA

View Full Version : Issues with guide views in pvr stalker

skyhigh
06-07-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm running kodi 15.0 with 0.8 pvr stalker and using psycon's guide with it, is there an issue with list view? because it is an incomplete guide in that view, but when you select timeline view its a complete guide lol...anytime you select a new channel it defaults to the list view so Im wondering if this is a issue within the xml of guide or a skin issue or something within pvrstalker? I will attach some pics to show you what I'm talking about..

List Views below

And Timeline views

skyhigh
06-07-2015, 07:06 PM
Ok, I just made the xml and its all god in guide both views, so I guess the one hosted on git prob just needs to be updated again..

psycon
06-08-2015, 04:52 AM
sorry. my machine crapped out and was at the lake.... everything will be back up on is.gd shortly

danlevin
06-08-2015, 05:59 AM
I'm running kodi 15.0 with 0.8 pvr stalker and using psycon's guide with it, is there an issue with list view? because it is an incomplete guide in that view, but when you select timeline view its a complete guide lol...anytime you select a new channel it defaults to the list view so Im wondering if this is a issue within the xml of guide or a skin issue or something within pvrstalker? I will attach some pics to show you what I'm talking about..

List Views below

And Timeline views

can i ask you how did you get the logos??

psycon
06-08-2015, 06:05 AM
hes using pvr.stalker

danlevin
06-09-2015, 09:45 AM
hes using pvr.stalker

If im using pvr stalker i have logos
and if im using iptv simple client i have epg
how do you have both?

psycon
06-09-2015, 03:14 PM
u need pvr.stalker 0.8

keddy
06-10-2015, 12:34 AM
I think you can get the logos into iptv simple client if change the line 111 from
%userdata/addons/plugin.video.stalker/server.py

logo = portal['url'] + '/stalker_portal/misc/logos/320/' + logo;
to

logo_url = logo;
and put in iptv simple client settings under channels logo base url

http://is.gd/9Rsxmh

PS : You need to restart the server or kodi.

danlevin
06-10-2015, 05:30 AM
u need pvr.stalker 0.8

is it available only to kodi 15.0 version ?

psycon
06-10-2015, 02:21 PM
is it available only to kodi 15.0 version ?

yes. older versions of kodi are not supported. you wouldnt want them anyways.. too many channels makes it take 30+ seconds just to pull up the EPG window in older versions (on many devices)

woodtearl
06-10-2015, 03:28 PM
I think you can get the logos into iptv simple client if change the line 111 from
%userdata/addons/plugin.video.stalker/server.py

logo = portal['url'] + '/stalker_portal/misc/logos/320/' + logo;
to

logo_url = logo;
and put in iptv simple client settings under channels logo base url

http://is.gd/9Rsxmh

PS : You need to restart the server or kodi.

Would love to get the icons working but no go. I get this when I use a browser to go to the logo site

"You don't have permission to access /stalker_portal/misc/logos/320/ on this server":confused:

danlevin
06-10-2015, 03:29 PM
yes. older versions of kodi are not supported. you wouldnt want them anyways.. too many channels makes it take 30+ seconds just to pull up the EPG window in older versions (on many devices)

great it works , but why the epg is partial ,for example cinemax east has epg, cinemax west not

dara
06-10-2015, 04:09 PM
great it works , but why the epg is partial ,for example cinemax east has epg, cinemax west not

It's one of two things, because the list is now generated automatically. The most probable is that your locally cached data is running out, and you need to do a reset of the guide data to get an updated guide. The other reason is that the guide data isn't available for the time that you are looking at it. It may be that the first available program may be a few hours away, or it just wasn't available when the grab was done. I loaded the remote guide from is.gd, and didn't see the issue that you mentioned, so you probably should reset the guide data from Live TV and let it fetch newer data.

psycon
06-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Looks like Cinemax east is coming from the server EPG on my box.. cinemax west is coming from the xmltv grab... do you even have the xmltv links added to your setup?

dara
06-10-2015, 04:22 PM
psycon, noticing the webgrab channels aren't showing on your generated xmls, and I looked at the config in the github... it should be loading based on the scripts, but also the webgrab config isn't the reduced one I sent previously.

psycon
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
edit. found error in the script.. regenerating now.

danlevin
06-11-2015, 05:40 AM
It's one of two things, because the list is now generated automatically. The most probable is that your locally cached data is running out, and you need to do a reset of the guide data to get an updated guide. The other reason is that the guide data isn't available for the time that you are looking at it. It may be that the first available program may be a few hours away, or it just wasn't available when the grab was done. I loaded the remote guide from is.gd, and didn't see the issue that you mentioned, so you probably should reset the guide data from Live TV and let it fetch newer data.

iT WORKED ! THE EPG LOOKS GREAT , I CAN SEE ALL THE CHANNELS AND LOGOS , GREAT JOB!!

keddy
06-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Would love to get the icons working but no go. I get this when I use a browser to go to the logo site

"You don't have permission to access /stalker_portal/misc/logos/320/ on this server":confused:

You just need to add that link to channels logo base url not to access from browser.
My working setup in iptv simple tv is:

m3u playlist url : http://KODI_IP:8899/channels-1.m3u
xmltv url : http://is.gd/NFPSF
channels logo base url : http://is.gd/9Rsxmh

PS :"KODI_IP" is just your local computer's ip address.

arc654
12-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Hey bro how can i put the logos via remote way (internet adress)? In isengard.

I create a free hosting and upload all the logos via FTP but it still not working

somebody can help me?
Thanks

crazed 9.6
12-28-2015, 09:05 AM
i seen in a court case that they added the infringement on copying logos to the case (prolly just another add-on to add to charges, so to speak), but that logo is theirs. Don`t copy it.
Copyright is a fucked up thing these days. The young people in our excistance are being fined 100s of thousands of dollars for crimes made up by those that make up chit to control their empire
Think about what copywright started as and what it is today. Today, the artist benefit zero from copyright. The publisher and government does.

arc654
12-28-2015, 07:10 PM
i seen in a court case that they added the infringement on copying logos to the case (prolly just another add-on to add to charges, so to speak), but that logo is theirs. Don`t copy it.
Copyright is a fucked up thing these days. The young people in our excistance are being fined 100s of thousands of dollars for crimes made up by those that make up chit to control their empire
Think about what copywright started as and what it is today. Today, the artist benefit zero from copyright. The publisher and government does.

i just want to put the logos for my channels via an remote folder in a internet adress :rolleyes:

jony604
12-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Happy new year to all !!!!! have a guide we problem with kody 15.2 on my mxiii G box i only get the headlines
but on my 2 laptops i get the full guide identical set ups does anyone know why ? i reset the tv and the guide data
i think at one point i used to get the whole guide i dont know what happened thank you in advance .

update fixed it change back to //epg.ningaNFPS.xml did clear cash in G maintenace and tv clear data and guide data and it is all back. As for the papiao.is..mac ....donation..... version it works fine on one of my laptops so i will try it a again maybe my previous clear cash did not work for some reason

psycon
12-29-2015, 08:47 AM
you werent supposed to see that.. that file is no longer being served as of now.. do not link directly to the ********** site or your ip will be banned..

you are only getting titles is because you are using the 24 hour guide... if you want full titles + descriptions, use the 72 hour version...