PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Player 1.5.2 (FULL)

terry66
03-17-2019, 03:43 PM
Added new theme “Graphite” (very nice)
Added “Info bar position” (Top/Bottom) option for “Graphite” theme
(Full version feature)
Keep up to the past 7 days on EPG update for “catchup” playback
Expanded additional EPG info window size (“Right” key press during playback)
Keep current EPG shift on set/cancel programme notification
“Right” key press acts as “PageDown” when in groups list
Fixes and improvements

full version
all available functions

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wriyd85ku89d2jp/Perfect_Player_v1.5.2b2.apk/fileImportant
uninstall previous version
and install this new version

03-21-2019, 05:02 PM
so let me get this straight--all I should do is delete the EPG1 on the my PP and put this one in
and that will get me the PPV fights???
Thanks

4me2c
03-21-2019, 06:34 PM
To Bee Honest Dj, 4me doesn't know has 4me doesn't use that but the Instructions Beelow the Link are :

Important
uninstall previous version
and install this new version

03-21-2019, 11:46 PM
4me2c-man did you lose me on this-I have no ideal what you mean-!

4me2c
03-22-2019, 12:43 AM
The One that terry66 linked in the 1st Post is Complete so go into Your Settings and Disable the PP that You already have...

Download and Install from the Link in the 1st Post and put in Your Information that You use just like You did in the one You had been using...!

If the New One doesn't work, Reply back and Maybee terry66 or crazed 8.4 or Someone else who is using it will come on and give You a hand...!

Good Luck...!

dishuser
03-22-2019, 12:50 AM
so let me get this straight--all I should do is delete the EPG1 on the my PP and put this one in
and that will get me the PPV fights???
Thanks
it depends on m3u list you use

4me2c
03-22-2019, 01:21 AM
??? ... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40307-EPG-for-IPTV66-NFPS-amp-Rocket&p=252140&viewfull=1#post252140 ... ???

dishuser
03-22-2019, 01:28 AM
??? ... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40307-EPG-for-IPTV66-NFPS-amp-Rocket&p=252140&viewfull=1#post252140 ... ???

have you loaded the apk to see if m3u url is there?

4me2c
03-22-2019, 02:40 AM
have you loaded the apk to see if m3u url is there?

See Post #3...!

According to what terry66 has posted the latest version is Complete...!

According to the Channel List : https://iptvprivateserver.is/templates/iptv-channels-table.php , the Channels Dj wants are there...!

May I Suggest, dish, that You save Your Questions for Dj as Dj is the one having the Problems, all I am trying to do is give Dj some Help until terry66 or crazed or someone else who is using terry66's EPG will step up and Help Dj...! If That is You then 4me will Gladly step and stay out of the way so You can Help Dj...!

dishuser
03-22-2019, 02:44 AM
See Post #3...!

According to what terry66 has posted the latest version is Complete...!

According to the Channel List : https://iptvprivateserver.is/templates/iptv-channels-table.php , the Channels Dj wants are there...!

May I Suggest, dish, that You save Your Questions for Dj as Dj is the one having the Problems, all I am trying to do is give Dj some Help until terry66 or crazed or someone else who is using terry66's EPG will step up and Help Dj...! If That is You then 4me will Gladly step and stay out of the way so You can Help Dj...!

read first post

03-23-2019, 09:09 PM
I am using the Generic M3U with options and that PP 1.5.2 looks just like the 1.5.1 that came
out on 2/2/19. Any ideal it's not on the google play store.
Thanks

crazed 9.6
03-23-2019, 09:32 PM
niklabs.com is the original source for the Perfect Player.
They have all the apk versions archived at their website

http://niklabs.com/

03-25-2019, 01:18 AM
OK, I just installed PP 1.5.2b4 and I didn't change any of the other settings,
I have Generic M3U with options and kens 13 PP EPG. I have the EPG list just
fine but nothing will play????Any ideal why???
Thanks

03-25-2019, 11:54 PM
does anyone have any ideals on the above post #13?????

Dodgeit1
03-26-2019, 12:32 AM
does anyone have any ideals on the above post #13?????Have you done a iptv reset? Can maybe to to change your country to allow all country's just to see if that does anything for you.

03-26-2019, 01:03 AM
In the settings menu, go to ‘playback’ and check ‘decoder’ is set to ‘auto’. If that doesnt work, try the different playback settings ie ‘native’ or ‘hardware’ etc to see if that works.

terry66
03-26-2019, 03:18 AM
I recommend using auto decoder
This is faster and more stable when you make the audio change in the new channels

now available SAP
on the new HD channels

Salu2

03-26-2019, 01:13 PM
I think I am making progress!! I now have the Graphite, info bar top and bottom and I have that little wheel
spinning around in the top right corner it just will not play. I have the PP 1.5.2b4, I have my playlist in EPG
I still have the kens13 and in playback I have auto. I do not have the full version of PP1.5.2.
What should I do next????
Thanks for your help!

4me2c
03-26-2019, 02:55 PM
Me Friend had 4 different players installed from Her List at one time, but, with "Only One of Them Enabled"...!

03-26-2019, 03:52 PM
that's all I have is one!!

duhhud
03-26-2019, 06:51 PM
djmcshain..you say you only have one play list but under setting and then general it only shows that it is entered under play list one only right not one and play list two.if it is under both go into your box under apps go down to pp app clear data reopen and only put it under just playlist 1 leave the epg blank you will still get the providers epg as long as you have show epg enabled.............................

i dont use any of this but a friend does i asked him to show me what it takes to set it up it took him all of 3 minutes.i will post what he did

duhhud
03-26-2019, 07:12 PM
ok i been reading this thread for awhile now and i can't understand
why your having such a hard time getting this to work.
I do not use any of this but a friend does so i ask him to show me how to set it up
it took him all of 3 minutes....here is how he did it step by step with out using
any ones epg (just the provides epg one you get it up and running then worry about Ken's
epg)..I don't no what all you have on your box,but if possable i would do factory reset..

step 1..delete All data in the pp.app you have installed now on the pp.app
then,unintall the pp..app you have intalled on your box(this way your starting clean)

step two 2 ..he uses rocket.so he went to the papiao site and put the playlist on
generic m3u with options...then he took a pictue of the url that is just under
were it said's generic m3u with options...

step 3 down load the pp from the link terry put there (a fresh copy)and install it

Step 4 open pp player then settings then under general and under playlist one (ONLY) input the url
there, word for word.hit ok back out and every thing should load,bring up the content box
click on show epg..

edit also make sure to have it on XC when you input your info on perfect player

03-26-2019, 09:38 PM
I did all that deleted everything downloaded a fresh copy of PP1.5.24b--
put in the rocket & m3u with options. I have nothing in the EPG I have
all the groups of channels but no details and how do you get the content
box and the details in the EPG???????
Thanks

duhhud
03-26-2019, 09:45 PM
when you open pp you have all the channel on the left side with no epg?if so have you clicked on one of the channel and did it work.

ok in pp settings general playlist 1 that after your done typing your info just below that you have the XC click on that not the m3u one .
then back out see if it loads if not try exit pp then restart pp

duhhud
03-26-2019, 10:14 PM
to bring up content box hold down your select button or ok button.if you are using a keyboard the c button should do it then click on show epg

03-27-2019, 01:17 PM
dunhud,
you the man, followed your directions to a T and you are right on. I have
no ideal how you get a EPG when I put nothing in the EPG1.
Last question-does it make a difference if you have the free PP
or if you buy the full version???
Thanks again to everyone for your help!
PS--I have 15 groups of channels.

duhhud
03-27-2019, 02:32 PM
I do not know if it makes a difference..

also if you lose your epg just go into setting and clear out whats in epg1 hit ok and it will reload.

when your in the epg mod now you can add all your favorites then when your done adding them all just click on the show favorites
so when your in the epg just right or left click and it will only show the groups that you have favorites in

also click(or enable) adaptive sorting the channels that you watch the most will go to the top of your of your channel list
so if you set it to all channels the most watched will eventually appear at the top.

when your watching your shows if you arrow to the right it will show you info of what you are watching
and if you arrow to the left it will go to the last channel you were watching.

good luck.

4me2c
03-27-2019, 03:15 PM
@ djmcshain... Glad that You got it working...!

@ duhhud... Thanks for taking dj thru those steps and getting them set up Right...! Way :cool: of You...!

Won't that work in PVR Simple Client the same way...?!?

duhhud
03-27-2019, 04:21 PM
I am not sure if it will or not work with the pvr simple client some one should try it.

YES it will ...you will need to use terry66 epg or kens

4me2c
03-27-2019, 07:29 PM
I was gonna Suggest to dj to use it but I didn''t want to Confuse them More...! At least Now dj knows it will work...! Thanks Again...!

03-27-2019, 11:59 PM
Much thanks to everyone!!!!!