PDA

View Full Version : New Payment Method - questions answered

crazed 9.6
01-31-2019, 05:02 AM
We can use this thread as a means to ask questions and get answers concerning this new Bitcoin (BTC) payment method being implemented.

First thing is to check both the threads shown linked below.
They will explain some things with the newest payment methods being implemented by the NFPS Team.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40030-New-Payment-Gateway-Information
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40037-Payment-Gateway-Information-Part-2

-Buying Bitcoin is legal.
-No one knows where you may be spending your bitcoins.
-Buying Bitcoin does not need to be anonymous because it's legal to buy them. The anonymous part is how the bitcoins are used.

Here is a website that may help with some questions too (thnx Dodgeit1)

https://www.simplex.com/kbtopic/verification/

Shown below are some quotes copied from NFPS Team members.

-Don't worry we will provide a user friendly solution, you will pay using your credit or debit card and at the end we will receive the bitcoins, so you don't have to deal with bitcoin directly.
We will include tutorials but trust me the only complication is to get verified by the company that sell bitcoins and it is a one time process if you use the same phoe, credit card, etc you don't have to redo the verification process.

-It is much more anonymous than paying directly with credit card, while paying with credit card your bank, the payment gateway and credit card issuer know who you are paying and what you are paying for. In the solution we are implementing, those 3 institutions only know that you are buying bitcoins and no one knows what you do with those bitcoins.

-While paying with your credit card to buy bitcoin you will be asked for a bitcoin address where they are going to be delivered and you will provide one that we will give you on the order checkout.

So guys and gals, any questions or concerns not answered, please feel free to post here in this thread and we will try our best to get them answered.

There is also another thread with discussion about all this. I can not readily move that thread or it's posts here so I am jut gonna post the link to that thread
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40024-Really-Now-Bitcoin

crazed 9.6
01-31-2019, 05:12 AM
ETC (gift card) methods still work for iptv66
Send me a private message if you need info on that.

floder2
01-31-2019, 07:18 AM
Seems that only IPTV66 is setup for Bitcoin ........NFPS is still just asking for a Visa card .......I have my own bitcoin wallet (FREEWALLET) ..........

crazed 9.6
01-31-2019, 07:37 AM
Seems that only IPTV66 is setup for Bitcoin ........NFPS is still just asking for a Visa card .......I have my own bitcoin wallet (FREEWALLET) ..........
thnx floder, I did not know that.
I gonna ask about any timeline on all this.

Other wallets should work, yup.
I know 'Coinbase' wallet was confirmed.

4wheelin
01-31-2019, 10:30 AM
i had a friend trying last weekend and no card would work ,NFPS.

floder2
01-31-2019, 02:35 PM
Any bitcoin wallet should work............... thats not the problem............NFPS is just not setup to make bitcoin transactions....

mikemktv
01-31-2019, 06:23 PM
Its almost imposible to buy BTC I tried several CCs and all failed, please guys go back to the previous system, I need to renew many tokens and clients are upset. Please change the payments system.

chains
01-31-2019, 07:40 PM
This sucks. I am getting errors when trying to order 960 credits. All my customers are on this server. I guess I will have to find another one.
Too much haggling trying to buy credits.

manford
01-31-2019, 07:50 PM
Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
No offence.

Ryu
01-31-2019, 08:17 PM
Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
No offence.

honestly speaking western union was great. i think this is not bad at all. i actually like this idea. will take sometime for some people. im new to this whole thing but im already 90% there. just need 1 or 2 clarification then im good to go.

Ryu
01-31-2019, 08:19 PM
This sucks. I am getting errors when trying to order 960 credits. All my customers are on this server. I guess I will have to find another one.
Too much haggling trying to buy credits.
look for any ATM machine around you. buy with cash instantly.:) more secure and quickest way buddy.:)

Digitaldan
01-31-2019, 09:59 PM
Too much hassle to purchase by the quarter. As I am on fixed income, that is one thing I liked! Too many hoops now. I am sorry guys. Great service for my low download speed. But with the hype about Bitcoin being used is scary. I hear Bitcoin and right away associate it with clandestine activity and so does the Government. Only one Bill away from Bitcoin regulation and will not have my info from the initial verification in the wrong hands. At least with a credit card or bank card you could claim it was a fraudulent purchase if things got hot. Been there from the start with a whopping 4 channels! You guys have been great. I do not blame you for wanting to feel safe even there is no law making streaming illegal. Actually this service was listed as one of the top ten IPTV subscriptions a consumer could purchase at Reddit a couple years ago. If this new payment stays, I must leave. If there is another alternative, then I'll stay. Sub expires middle of February. Regards.

Dodgeit1
01-31-2019, 10:47 PM
Too much hassle to purchase by the quarter. As I am on fixed income, that is one thing I liked! Too many hoops now. I am sorry guys. Great service for my low download speed. But with the hype about Bitcoin being used is scary. I hear Bitcoin and right away associate it with clandestine activity and so does the Government. Only one Bill away from Bitcoin regulation and will not have my info from the initial verification in the wrong hands. At least with a credit card or bank card you could claim it was a fraudulent purchase if things got hot. Been there from the start with a whopping 4 channels! You guys have been great. I do not blame you for wanting to feel safe even there is no law making streaming illegal. Actually this service was listed as one of the top ten IPTV subscriptions a consumer could purchase at Reddit a couple years ago. If this new payment stays, I must leave. If there is another alternative, then I'll stay. Sub expires middle of February. Regards.
They say they are also working on a credit card method.But there is no time line on when that may be back.As for hoops i don't think it's any different then paying with your credit card.Except with Bitcoin no one knows what you are using them for.Verification is only used for one thing and that's to prove you own the card you are using and for nothing else.How easy would it be to use anyone's credit card if you didn't have to prove you own it?It would be no different then paying a Chinese gateway.If they got your credit card they know who you are.I know your saying streaming is not illegal but that can go sideways in a hurry.It's already in the works to make it illegal.I mean really your watching copyright material and if your not paying for it,it is illegal.We would hate to see you go and hope for your sake something can be figured out or you have a change of heart.

diara
01-31-2019, 11:00 PM
How should we pay NFPS Donations using Bitcoins?

It costs more (transaction fees) to pay with Bitcoins than using normal payment processor like Visa or MasterCard.

Dodgeit1
01-31-2019, 11:31 PM
Yes Bitcoins is the new method.But i'm not positive when they are going to be ready.As far as donations go they should not expire until the gateway is up and running.

floder2
02-01-2019, 12:04 AM
I have Bitcoin secure in a wallet.......transaction fee for sending 100.00 worth of bitcoin for 2 nfps donations for me is 2.00 ..........What I'm hearing from many here..is that the real problem is getting bitcoin initially...fees and ID's involved............ Now I told my friend to open a bitcoin wallet at freewallet.o*g ....no cost No ID necessary ...because they are not an exchange like Coinbase ...........So I sent him some of my bitcoin..and he had it in his wallet in a couple of hours.......so now he can go ahead and purchase a NFPS donation when bitcoin is implemented as a payment method............

Ryu
02-01-2019, 12:15 AM
here's best and safest way for me and im ok with that. might cost little more just 1 time but safety and security will save you a lot more. also this service is not even expensive if you buy for whole year and top of that if you buy 2 or more......etc.
I just created account with blockchain dot com without any real info. next step is to get cheapest prepaid phone just to receive text message for confirmation. go to nearest ATM machine and buy bitcoins with cash. ATM machine will ask you to enter phone number for confirmation so just enter prepaid phone number and you will get your bitcoins really quick. then from there just use with whatever iptv provider you want to use and remember secure and safe. little extra but will give you much more security. :) hope this will help most of them.

this all info for education purpose only and use it on your risk.:)

Astra
02-01-2019, 12:40 AM
I try to order since I need a few donations and still can go tru my first card was declined on coingate my second car won't go either I already verified my identity with them to buy bitcoin the min is $50 USD and still can get does damm bitcoin i went on block change created a wallet try to order from them and the payment went tru normal but i have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin this new system really suck time to change provider

Dodgeit1
02-01-2019, 12:43 AM
I try to order since I need a few donations and still can go tru my first card was declined on coingate my second car won't go either I already verified my identity with them to buy bitcoin the min is $50 USD and still can get does damm bitcoin i went on block change created a wallet try to order from them and the payment went tru normal but i have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin this new system really suck time to change providerProbably because the gateway is still being set up.It will be posted here i'm sure when it's ready to go.

dishuser
02-01-2019, 01:05 AM
how dare they make paying safe...lol

Dodgeit1
02-01-2019, 01:47 AM
how dare they make paying safe...lolSeems to be a bad thing for some it looks like.Easy isn't always better.But this way isn't any harder then doing what they were doing before.I guess some just can't handle change.

Bkman2020
02-01-2019, 06:18 AM
Guess wasn't safe before ?

dishuser
02-01-2019, 12:23 PM
Guess wasn't safe before ?

I bet people were using their own cards

Sandiver
02-01-2019, 02:08 PM
How about a simple summary of steps required from scratch? like

1. Open a btc wallet account
2. Initiate a new order or renewal order with iptv66
3. write down btc email address provided during ordering process.
4. Open btc wallet account online and purchase btc and use the btc email address provided by iptv66 during ordering process.
5. Done, wait for iptv66 confirmation.

this is NOT how it's done it's only what i have glimmered from reading posts. can anybody clarify?

thanks

Astra
02-01-2019, 03:03 PM
How about a simple summary of steps required from scratch? like

1. Open a btc wallet account
2. Initiate a new order or renewal order with iptv66
3. write down btc email address provided during ordering process.
4. Open btc wallet account online and purchase btc and use the btc email address provided by iptv66 during ordering process.
5. Done, wait for iptv66 confirmation.

this is NOT how it's done it's only what i have glimmered from reading posts. can anybody clarify?
thanks

is not as simple as you say first you need to buy the bitcoin which require a min of $50 plus fee also require your identity such as social security a selfie of your self holding your id to verified if it's you then you need to send the bitcoin to there wallet address which is another fee also bitcoin change the price almost everytime I try twice to buy bitcoin in the page provide and got my both card decline even I verified my identity I went on blockchain and order the accept my card but I have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin so its a pain to wait all that time and not able to renew so now you tell me it worth it ? they got a photo of me + my id + my social security and my to card info but no bitcoin cause it was decline yeah right...

floder2
02-01-2019, 03:37 PM
If you already own bitcoins ............ the transaction to NFPS Service can take 1 to 20 hours for the Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed once sent..... those pesky Crypto Minors need to work there picks and shovels

In the end it will look something like this .............. Notice there are no confirmations yet ....need at least 2 for the transaction to go through ....be patient

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/2/1/67a16d1939e7f8e2c43e784c0fd849ce-full.png

mikemktv
02-01-2019, 03:39 PM
I will say we need a way in the meantime to get and renew spots, I have a week trying to get Bitcoins and I just cant get pass the Credit Card or Debit card all are refused. Please do something in the meantime while we are able to get bitcoins I have several clients down and its just frustrating.

floder2
02-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Amount Transacted
0.04946735 BTC
Fees
0.00002907 BTC
Received
2 minutes ago
Confirmations

1/6

Astra
02-01-2019, 04:25 PM
If you already own bitcoins ............ the transaction to NFPS Service can take 1 to 20 hours for the Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed once sent..... those pesky Crypto Minors need to work there picks and shovels

In the end it will look something like this .............. Notice there are no confirmations yet ....need at least 2 for the transaction to go through ....be patient

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/2/1/67a16d1939e7f8e2c43e784c0fd849ce-full.png

I understand but I don't own bitcoin yet I can't even get them I keep getting decline and also I need to renew a few donations I got a few customers waiting

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 04:44 PM
the quote below was from earlier this morning, from NFPS Team

There are a lot of ways to pay now that we accept direct Bitcoin payments and with credit card.
If you don't want to mess yourself dealing with bitcoins and you don't have an existing balance then the best way for you is using your credit card through IndaCoin or CoinGate.

Btw we are giving 15% OFF while paying directly with bitcoins.

Lowteck
02-01-2019, 05:11 PM
I tried Coingate to purchase 3 donations, they wanted everything but a DNA sample. Verification from phone, email, picture of drivers license. I scanned and they declined because it was not a photo. I do not have a way to photo license and get it into the computer any time in next week. I guess I can forget rocket

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Payment-Gateway-is-working-in-all-3-sites

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40065-Payment-Gateway-is-working-in-all-3-sites

floder2
02-01-2019, 06:03 PM
So I paid directly with my bitcoin at 6.49 AM .........Bitcoin was fully confirmed at 7:59 AM ......... Received my donations by 8:30 AM .........included the 15% discount .............Secure...Fast enough...and the discount was the cherry on top................... if anyone needs help in getting a wallet with bitcoin ....PM Me .........

dishuser
02-01-2019, 06:29 PM
So I paid directly with my bitcoin at 6.49 AM .........Bitcoin was fully confirmed at 7:59 AM ......... Received my donations by 8:30 AM .........included the 15% discount .............Secure...Fast enough...and the discount was the cherry on top................... if anyone needs help in getting a wallet with bitcoin ....PM Me .........

good to hear

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 07:23 PM
I tried Coingate to purchase 3 donations, they wanted everything but a DNA sample. Verification from phone, email, picture of drivers license. I scanned and they declined because it was not a photo. I do not have a way to photo license and get it into the computer any time in next week. I guess I can forget rocket

Coingate has been verified that all is needed is your phone number.

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 07:26 PM
more quotes from NFPS Team

In USA, Canada or PR, check or try with CoinBase.
You can send bitcoins directly from your bank account, credit or debit card AND you will get 15% while paying with bitcoins.
If you are in Mexico there are some exchanger sites that let you buy Bitcoins with MXN like for example Bitso.com

If you are on Simplex, IndaCoin or CoinGate you will have to validate your information and provide the correct one.
Note that they use it to prevent that your bank claim that the payment wasn't authorized or that you don't recognize the payment. This is a one time verification process and is completely secure on their website, they don't share anything with us and they don't know who you are paying or what you are paying for.

CoinGate is worldwide.

MillerTime02
02-01-2019, 07:31 PM
What happens if I renewed two last night with easy pay? I still have not been renewed yet.

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 07:34 PM
What happens if I renewed two last night with easy pay? I still have not been renewed yet.

click my name and send me your email and I can check on that.

Astra
02-01-2019, 07:45 PM
the quote below was from earlier this morning, from NFPS Team

There are a lot of ways to pay now that we accept direct Bitcoin payments and with a credit card.
If you don't want to mess yourself dealing with bitcoins and you don't have an existing balance then the best way for you is using your credit card through IndaCoin or CoinGate.

Btw we are giving 15% OFF while paying directly with bitcoins.

that's not the problem I know does place accept Visa or MasterCard but they won't go thru I try a few of my card and nothing even I verified my identity so you still need bitcoin to get service so I won't keep trying I will change provider thanks anyways

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 07:47 PM
that's not the problem I know does place accept Visa or MasterCard but they won't go thru I try a few of my card and nothing even I verified my identity so you still need bitcoin to get service so I won't keep trying I will change provider thanks anyways

did you get my message I sent you about an hour ago ?

mikemktv
02-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Coingate doesnt recognize my phone number as valid, tried 3 different mobile networks as they suggested and same issue. Cannot use Coingate. Indacoin keeps rejecting my CC. Bitcoins is the same is so frustrating, I just want to purchase donations for my clients, this is a nightmare already, I'm so stress for this process. I need real help.

mikemktv
02-01-2019, 09:46 PM
you should add at lease the gift card option that wasnt as crazy as BTCs....

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 10:05 PM
you should add at lease the gift card option that wasnt as crazy as BTCs....

Did you get my message from a few hours ago ?

What I sent you is from papiao/iptv66

mikemktv
02-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Did you get my message from a few hours ago ?

What I sent you is from papiao/iptv66

Thanks I will act accordingly.

crazed 9.6
02-01-2019, 10:33 PM
a bit on how indacoin works...
During the order they put the amount in hold to verify that your credit card have enough balance and then they start the verification process, if you fail or abandon the verification process the hold made to your credit card is reversed and they don't send us the bitcoins. Make sure that you submitted valid information during their verification process and you can also contact them to see why the bank may have said the payment was reversed.

c/p from nfps team

SSHAKER
02-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Coingate has been verified that all is needed is your phone number.

According to this how to, they do want ID/passport/selfie etc.:
https://blog.coingate.com/2018/04/buy-bitcoin-litecoin-ethereum-credit-card/

When I click on the Coingate option, it doesn't come up with the screen shown in the amount/price/bitcoin address box as shown and I'm not sure how to get to that window? Do you have to sign up for a Coingate account first?

I've been using this service for several years now, but if uploading my ID and SS number etc is a requirement for payment now, I'll sadly be forced to look elsewhere (this just seems to be begging for identity theft)... Looks like this is a very recent change - wish I would have updated a week or two back when I was thinking about it.

Ryu
02-01-2019, 11:47 PM
1 quick question crazed 8.4
Do I get charge for sending bit coins??
For example if nfps says send us 0.345 bit coins, do I get charged anything for sending 0.345?. If yes then how much? Or it varies....??? Thanks

floder2
02-02-2019, 12:00 AM
1 quick question crazed 8.4
Do I get charge for sending bit coins??
For example if nfps says send us 0.345 bit coins, do I get charged anything for sending 0.345?. If yes then how much? Or it varies....??? Thanks

Using my Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet........there was a Minor charge (7 cents) ...but if your using a credit card then the charges are much more .NFPS is not charging...its the bitcoin exchange that charges

Ryu
02-02-2019, 12:45 AM
Using my Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet........there was a Minor charge (7 cents) ...but if your using a credit card then the charges are much more .NFPS is not charging...its the bitcoin exchange that charges

Thanks floder2. So I should keep little extra bitcoins in my wallet. I got it and thank you very much for your response.:)

Dodgeit1
02-02-2019, 01:44 AM
Also if you send Bitcoins you will get 15% off.This was posted by Nfps

crazed 9.6
02-02-2019, 02:27 AM
According to this how to, they do want ID/passport/selfie etc.:
https://blog.coingate.com/2018/04/buy-bitcoin-litecoin-ethereum-credit-card/

When I click on the Coingate option, it doesn't come up with the screen shown in the amount/price/bitcoin address box as shown and I'm not sure how to get to that window? Do you have to sign up for a Coingate account first?

I've been using this service for several years now, but if uploading my ID and SS number etc is a requirement for payment now, I'll sadly be forced to look elsewhere (this just seems to be begging for identity theft)... Looks like this is a very recent change - wish I would have updated a week or two back when I was thinking about it.
I do not know what to tell you on this. I thought it only wanted one of those things as verification ?

Have you tried other wallets. like coinbase ?
Or have you tried visiting the website again and see if the other methods may work ?

more quotes from NFPS Team

In USA, Canada or PR, check or try with CoinBase.
You can send bitcoins directly from your bank account, credit or debit card AND you will get 15% while paying with bitcoins.
If you are in Mexico there are some exchanger sites that let you buy Bitcoins with MXN like for example Bitso.com

If you are on Simplex, IndaCoin or CoinGate you will have to validate your information and provide the correct one.
Note that they use it to prevent that your bank claim that the payment wasn't authorized or that you don't recognize the payment. This is a one time verification process and is completely secure on their website, they don't share anything with us and they don't know who you are paying or what you are paying for.

CoinGate is worldwide.

crazed 9.6
02-02-2019, 02:29 AM
check your private messages SSHAKER

Bkman2020
02-02-2019, 02:50 AM
Miners are not active yet when they are they will take orders that's how it works,as for personal info has be right or will get rejected heck or even blocked .

floder2
02-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Coinbase is very simple to setup...........All exchanges ask for ID..Picture ....other pertinent info....just like a bank would........If you have cash in the dollar wallet in coinbase it is treated just like a bank ...Insured by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.................once you have money in Coinbase it can be transferred to a coinbase bitcoin wallet instantly and then you can do a direct payment to NFPS and get the 15% discount

crazed 9.6
02-02-2019, 05:51 AM
Coinbase is very simple to setup...........All exchanges ask for ID..Picture ....other pertinent info....just like a bank would........If you have cash in the dollar wallet in coinbase it is treated just like a bank ...Insured by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.................once you have money in Coinbase it can be transferred to a coinbase bitcoin wallet instantly and then you can do a direct payment to NFPS and get the 15% discount

i'd sticky this, but i am all outta stickies :eek:

mikemktv
02-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Now besides the issue with the Bitcoin my account is asking me to get a yearly token that I just renew on January 19th this year. What is going on? Every day is a new problem. Who can I contact about this issue now?

elfman137
02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
coingate still not accepting my personal debit card or any real credit card. plus im missing credits this morning on my dashboard, and now the panel is down completely. it times out with 502 error, please advice. thanks and have a good day my friends.

kay2wild
02-02-2019, 09:29 PM
coingate still not accepting my personal debit card or any real credit card. plus im missing credits this morning on my dashboard, and now the panel is down completely. it times out with 502 error, please advice. thanks and have a good day my friends.

you have to call your debit card to have them accept the charges, coinbase is based in the uk.

elfman137
02-02-2019, 09:40 PM
brother i have international banking., older gateway was from china., i can purchase anything all over the world with my debit,. including that little island of UK

bingoz
02-03-2019, 01:52 AM
you have to call your debit card to have them accept the charges, coinbase is based in the uk.

Don't Mix up Coingate with Coinbase .............. Coinbase has it's Headquarters in San Francisco, California ................. Coingate is in Vilnius, Lithuania

Gropys
02-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Don't Mix up Coingate with Coinbase .............. Coinbase has it's Headquarters in San Francisco, California ................. Coingate is in Vilnius, Lithuania

I tried with coinbase, but they dont take prepay credit card, thats bad, i used it any where to shop

hadcroft
02-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Want to add my disapproval for this latest payment method. Hope this changes in the next couple of days.

bingoz
02-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Bitcoin for me was a great change for the payment method ......... use coinbase to buy my coins.........then transfer coins to a private wallet outside of coinbase..... safe and undetected

tinieBlax
02-03-2019, 08:07 PM
Bitcoin for me was a great change for the payment method ......... use coinbase to buy my coins.........then transfer coins to a private wallet outside of coinbase..... safe and undetected

That last step is good if you want to make it even more secure but you can send us the payment directly from coinbase.

No one knows who you are paying or what you are paying for and all bitcoin address are only used for 1 payment 1 client, as soon as they get a payment they are not longer used.

tinieBlax
02-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Gonna be honest, they are going to lose a lot of costumers if they keep up with only this method. I know a lot of people who bailed from other services because they only accepted bitcoins. It's not everywhere you can buy it easily and its not all credit or debit cards who accepts it. Hope they can find a realiable option for people to use their credit cards normaly.

localbitcoins.com now you can get bitcoins basically from anywhere and there are 2 payment options that let you pay using Visa or Mastercard, bitcoin is not mandatory.

Bkman2020
02-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Worked perfect for me.

floder2
02-03-2019, 10:52 PM
A good anonymous Bitcoin wallet is found at website " Blockchain " .all it takes to open a bitcoin account is an Anonymous E-mail address .......No names required...............and its free

Thumbs
02-04-2019, 03:09 AM
I tried to go the Indacoin route,even after some difficulties setting up account it says all is good - that is until I try to use it to renew.
I just let my relative know that if I can’t figure this out in 3 days then everything expires.
I haven’t had any issues renewing for many years in the past but this bitcoin isn’t working for me at all.

Marley
02-04-2019, 03:27 AM
look bitcoin works been buying drugs for yrs with it just need follow what it says to do me i had send my dl scanned to them at that time all they need is proof who you are and thats it i know it looks hard but really it ez to do and very safe

crazed 9.6
02-04-2019, 10:12 AM
I have a C/P from Dodgeit
Thnx :)

To check your payment status please use the following links based on the method used:

CoinGate or CoinTelegraph:

https://payment-status.simplex.com/#/

General Bitcoin Payment Verification (using the Bitcoin Address):

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer

yohancw
02-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Idk if im in the right section, but yesterday i made a purchase of 4 routes for 3 months and paid around 80$(valued to BTC) and i got a email confirmation with a different order number and for just 1 route and 5 months which is value at $50.. i contacted email support and cant ever get a right answer.. what or who should i contact?

greetings

Gordoggo
02-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Still waiting
screenshot removed

stilled
02-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Thats not your real name in the screen, right? Just asking . . .

dishuser
02-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Thats not your real name in the screen, right? Just asking . . .

maybe we should ask Stacey?:p

Waylotul
02-08-2019, 11:25 PM
ok second day mucking through my babtized in bitcoin. hate it.

so much of my identity tied to it for us paranoid droid guys. don't like.

got in coinbase setup a card they deposit two amounts to verify and you have to input those values.

then upload your ID all to find out there is a 50 dollar limit per day to use a card so guess what I am beat.

next I can add a bank account and I did that now 1000 dollar a day limit. so I toss in some funds to pay for two donations. no still F'ed. says funds on hold 19 days I cant send sh_t.

quess my service will end at midnight and I am beat like a dog for being ignorant of bitcoin overall and then being handcuffed by the recommend coinbase.

I am reeling from this experience. then after all that, he comes the tax man. whats next you might wonder, lose my job, they take the car? and I buy a sawed off shotgun.

Krisdan
02-09-2019, 02:25 AM
I just try buying tru coingate and they ask me for id picture:mad: , will they fix or add more payments method soon?

crazed 9.6
02-09-2019, 03:18 AM
I just try buying tru coingate and they ask me for id picture:mad: , will they fix or add more payments method soon?

click the link shown below
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40112-Ways-to-pay-for-your-service-using-Bitcoin-(CASH-Credit-card-or-Bank-Account)&p=250886#post250886

Reaper
02-09-2019, 02:41 PM
I am having major problems with coingate....I keep getting "too much time has passed" when I enter my info....This is before I even get to the credit card section....And I am doling this as fast as possible....

Gropys
02-10-2019, 01:01 AM
I am having major problems with coingate....I keep getting "too much time has passed" when I enter my info....This is before I even get to the credit card section....And I am doling this as fast as possible....try ATM bitcoin you put cash and you good to go easy

4me2c
02-10-2019, 01:19 AM
ATM Location Finder :
https://coinatmradar.com/

Just put in Your Nearest Location...! :cool:

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK...!

floder2
02-10-2019, 02:04 AM
BUYING Bitcoin from an ATM will charge you... on average about 8%

Krisdan
02-10-2019, 05:53 AM
I just try to buy tru coingate and verify email and phone and was declined but when I login my bank account they charge as simplex_bitstamp $104.00 for 24 credits and I dont see NO credits posted on my reseller panel

Reaper
02-10-2019, 06:46 AM
try ATM bitcoin you put cash and you good to go easy

Dont have this where im at

crazed 9.6
02-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Dont have this where im at

tinieblax (or maybe floder) posted a link to find these ATMs in your area.. look in the announcement threads, the most recent ones, prolly a sticky thread.

If your geo area does not carry that, then look at other options,also in the announcment threads :)

bingoz
02-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Bitcoin ATM locator ...........................

4me2c
02-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Also in Post #80 on age #8...!

It is not only Bitcoin but others also...

Machetillo
02-11-2019, 04:07 AM
This is no ok , ths bitcoin #$% charge 20dollars for make the transaction ,so for extend my token plus send the bitcoin will cost me 40 dollars more !? Look like you guys loose lote cash and.customers

Kikes
02-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Yes this bitcoin is goin to make the server lose a lote of costumers and money. Please fix it charged again whit visa ore master card.

tinieBlax
02-11-2019, 03:08 PM
BUYING Bitcoin from an ATM will charge you... on average about 8%

The order sites will cover the fees, NFPS,Rocket and 66 are covering that fee.

tinieBlax
02-11-2019, 03:10 PM
This is no ok , ths bitcoin #$% charge 20dollars for make the transaction ,so for extend my token plus send the bitcoin will cost me 40 dollars more !? Look like you guys loose lote cash and.customers

You will only pay what the IPTV Service cost, as i said before the ordering sites are covering the fee.

Krisdan
02-11-2019, 06:27 PM
You will only pay what the IPTV Service cost, as i said before the ordering sites are covering the fee.

How is going to be cover by ordering tru coingate? I try and for 24 credit they charge $104 and it suppose to be only $100 and if I pay with a credit card my bank charged me too. Seriously they need to fix this if not a lot of people wont buy from here no more from me only ya'll going to lose like 30 customer imagine from others reseller!

tinieBlax
02-11-2019, 07:31 PM
How is going to be cover by ordering tru coingate? I try and for 24 credit they charge $104 and it suppose to be only $100 and if I pay with a credit card my bank charged me too. Seriously they need to fix this if not a lot of people wont buy from here no more from me only ya'll going to lose like 30 customer imagine from others reseller!

They cover the fee when the payment is directly with bitcoin and no credit card, any other fees in those sites coingate, indacoin etc is gonna be from Simplex (their payment processors).

dishuser
02-11-2019, 09:00 PM

wow complaining over $4...lol

Krisdan
02-11-2019, 10:56 PM
wow complaining over $4...lol

Not only $4 dollars my bank also charges me, iam not complaining only for $4 dollars let's be real here.

Kikes
02-11-2019, 11:17 PM
All transactions past true simplex and they hang it already block my 4 visas and 2 master cards dont now wgat i am goin to do whit my clients.

floder2
02-12-2019, 12:28 AM
For the life of me..I just don't understand why so many people are having trouble with something as obtaining bitcoin ..............don't need to be afraid of good Crypto Exchanges .or Bitcoin Wallets

aCiDjEsUs
02-12-2019, 12:48 AM
Just renewed two of my routes using Bitcoin ATM Machine and it only took me about 5 min. Even my 15 year old was surprised how easy was to use that ATM. Just follow the steps that tinieBlax provided in the Announcements.

Waylotul
02-12-2019, 12:50 AM
I gotta chime in here for a minute I got my subs now. I had to use a bitcoin atm located at the local mall.

My attempt to utilize the site CoinBase.
I went in there it would not let me use cards I have used in this transaction in the past.

It would not send a text message to my VoIP phones. I use magic jack and push it over to my cell. and it does text.
This failed my verification of the phone. I used my wifes. Verizon to get over that.
THEN I got my card verified and had to provide a photo ID. SO twice I tried to upload images via the "drag and drop" using Edge and IE11. Both failed.

THE WORK around was to install the CoinBase app on my phone and photomagraph my license.
EPIC FAIL - I get all done and credit card daily limit on it is 50 US. Damn it man.

SO always another way,

I link my Bank, my passwords my questions for bank ALL THAT. what the hell my identity is all fake anyway.
they do two deposits to my bank just like paypal to verify it.
The do 1 dollar then 100 dollars. I kept trying and locked myself out. they said amount incorrect you are now locked. 24 hours~

the next day amounts correct to .05 and .51 odd but I was in a hurry, the bank prolly did that. who knows.
Finally I am near the gates of Valhalla I buy 125 for bitcoins YO!
Well even with my bank verified as of this writing I have 16 days left before I can send that money to ANYONE. not available.
so giving that Im buying 2 subs I said FTW game over man!!!

If the machines have taught us anything
anger is more productive than despair.

I found the Two ATMs in my city. I was shocked. Google Map ! YIke
My experience on the ATM was via a company called Coinme. Name branded they have a dot com.

It wanted my drivers license. Then a screen up with my username and password to use on their site.
good thing I snapped a photo boys and girls. daddy is paranoid droid boy.
WARNING my receipt from the atm never came out!!!!! HOLY Asteroid Batman!!!

NOTE my username was my license number for my state. ( how clever)
a temp password URL and username was provided on screen. I got it whew.

came home logged in. I sent the coins using the
URL provided on screen at checkout.
Directly from the ATMs website where my cash went directly to bitcoin currency.

within minutes my confirmed email address received a confirmation of the transaction initiated.
my subs came the next morning early.

the ATM site and account for me at coinme dot com was showing that the service donation kicked back a transaction for the fees.
very interesting.
I still had a few bones left from the ATM deposit sitting there so I send those to coinbase to see if they hit before my bank
transfer hits.
Lo and Behold, the 12 bucks IS over in coinbase like lighting and still I have 125.00 waiting still from my bank.

My experience with coinbase was poor.

My experience at coinme atms provider proved hands down more efficient.
as I am still waiting for enough money to transact over to bitcoin.

what the hell they mining it !

it is note worthy that the bank transfer to coinbase is still pending.
and I am always going to have money in bitcoin as a result of my need to do business going forward.

I like it. thanks.:cool:

Waylotul
02-12-2019, 01:07 AM
(floder in reply)
I think its because The huge curve and my idea of last day I need it now and it AINT happening. I should checked way before my subs came to expire.
the credit card 50 limit for transactions held me back again epic fail. and the grinding slow set up verification and initial coin purchase. not to mention website problems with the ID pics. it was tough as hell and I had to get balanced out to get over the casual approach using my old card. the middle man so to speak. I learned a lot. I should have used another wallet. I know that know.
but hell im in with coinbase now so ….

bingoz
02-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Your first transaction setting up the coinbase account takes awhile ...but once you have it then it is always easy and faster...just supply money to coinbase ahead of time in the future .........plus you will see it ends up being much cheaper then an ATM ........plus you will get the 15% discount because your transaction will be direct bitcoin transaction .....Wallet to Wallet

Lowteck
02-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Well, after decline by two credit cards to accept the transaction and a notice from bank of scam alert, I finally used my last credit card and I got through to where they now want a video of me holding the credit card and reading a note from the screen. I was instructed to hide the middle 8 digits of the card. That was passed on and now I get a message "Thank You, your transaction is being verified. Now how long a wait do I have. Used Coingate!

Krisdan
02-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Well, after decline by two credit cards to accept the transaction and a notice from bank of scam alert, I finally used my last credit card and I got through to where they now want a video of me holding the credit card and reading a note from the screen. I was instructed to hide the middle 8 digits of the card. That was passed on and now I get a message "Thank You, your transaction is being verified. Now how long a wait do I have. Used Coingate!

OMG a video! That's insane I cant belive it. They need to fix this

Kikes
02-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Again on coingate the transaction cancelled by Simplex. And how will i purched in P.R. not bitcoin Atm.

monty49
02-14-2019, 05:28 PM
Again on coingate the transaction cancelled by Simplex. And how will i purched in P.R. not bitcoin Atm

Try coinbase...had no problem at all signing up.need to send pic of ID and credit card # and they will withdraw from your bank account a few random amounts, then you have to tell them what amounts they withdrew, no video needed.Had an account in less then 2 hrs.

Lowteck
02-14-2019, 10:27 PM
I am glad to hear that some people have luck getting their ##. I finally after two days waiting had my transaction canceled, so now I am not going to fool around with bitcoin, and of course the donations. I am Through!!!

gordiez
02-15-2019, 01:37 PM
With a little help from my son we tried Indocoin last night. A few pictures uploaded etc. and this morning when I checked found it was declined!!!
Guess I have to look for another source for tv. I wonder how many customers you have to lose before you realize going bitcoin was a huge mistake??

gordiez
02-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Just discovered that MasterCard denied transaction. No bitcoin atm within a hundred miles of where I live!

hadcroft
02-15-2019, 09:27 PM
Just discovered that MasterCard denied transaction. No bitcoin atm within a hundred miles of where I live!

A quick google search shows that many banks are refusing BTC purchases with credit cards they issued. This is US and Canada. So even if you get past
the ID and photo thing there's a decent chance the payment will be rejected.

PLEASE go back to what you had before.

redbaron
02-16-2019, 12:46 AM
Search for services that accept e-transfers as that will get you past trying to use a plastic card.

Kikes
02-16-2019, 01:43 AM
The same here in PR and whit Coinbase have to wait 14 days to see if it works but if is Simplex in the Bitcoin transaction it will be Cancelled.

diara
02-16-2019, 06:35 AM
Try coinbase...had no problem at all signing up.need to send pic of ID and credit card # and they will withdraw from your bank account a few random amounts, then you have to tell them what amounts they withdrew, no video needed.Had an account in less then 2 hrs.

My verification with coinbase took around 5 minutes, and it's cheaper than coingate.

Kikes
02-16-2019, 11:06 PM
Yes but have to wait 2 days ore more for the bank verification and then after you deposit the money in Coinbase 15 days to purched the codes.

Waylotul
02-17-2019, 03:15 AM
My bank transaction is still pending. the money left my bank but I can not spend it. I do however have about 12 buck left from a 100 atm deposit using a coinme atm. It is like they are mining the 100 bucks from my bank. I see others got verified and had coinbase deposit available in hours not weeks.

diara
02-18-2019, 04:47 PM
Yes but have to wait 2 days ore more for the bank verification and then after you deposit the money in Coinbase 15 days to purched the codes.

I was able to purchase Bitcoins immediately after approval, and have them sent in my Coinbase account. After that, I was able to then use the Bitcoins and purchase iptv donations instantly. I'm really wondering why this process is hard for some folks...

bingoz
02-19-2019, 12:47 AM
ability for customers to instantly purchase digital currency using a US bank account. Previously, customers who purchased using a bank account had to wait several days before receiving their digital currency. Customers can now buy up to $25,000* and receive access to their digital currency immediately.

Our mission is to make Coinbase the most trusted, safe, and easy-to-use digital currency exchange. Instant purchases make it significantly easier and faster for customers to invest in the digital currency ecosystem. Reducing the time to receive digital currency has been a highly requested feature and we are pleased to provide this improved experience for our customers.

Instant bank purchases are now live for many of our customers in the US, and we will expand availability over the coming months. You will receive an email when instant purchases become available for your account.

bingoz
02-19-2019, 12:57 AM
Wire deposits to your Coinbase USD wallet and card purchases are not subject to a holding period. ,,,,,,,but they have higher fees...........buying bitcoin via your bank account...has smaller fees ..but there is a 5 to 7 day wait period for funds to clear..........good news is you locked your price of the bitcoin the moment you bought them.........if bitcoin goes up in price while your funds are pending...you will reap the rewards...........

victoria
02-19-2019, 03:49 AM
Will Bitcoin atm take visa from Bank of America or does it go through simplex also ?

hunter148
02-19-2019, 12:32 PM
Well as a loyal customer of 10 or more years I have tried the Coinbase and received a notice the transaction was cancelled nsome 2 hours after joining and providing way to much personal info.

Does not work in Canada therefore neither does my renewal. No alternative payment methods handy and a great deal of other providers to choose from.

As a business plan this sucks and so does bitcoin, coin base and other cryptocurrency bullshit

See ya and I suspect hundreds if not thousands of your customers will be going elswhere because of a ass backwards payment method that protects you but screws everyone else

Thanks for nothing and locking down my banking

floder2
02-19-2019, 02:41 PM
Canadian customers can use a debit card to purchase digital currency with Coinbase. Funds purchased via a debit card will be credited to your account instantly. We do not support bank accounts as payment methods for Canadian customers.

dlp276
02-19-2019, 03:36 PM
It takes around 18 days in us for bank acct to clear using coinbase.

cbtwo
02-19-2019, 07:16 PM
I waited 3 days and finally found out the verifying process didn't go through. I tried 3 different times:(

redbaron
02-20-2019, 12:40 AM
Well as a loyal customer of 10 or more years I have tried the Coinbase and received a notice the transaction was cancelled nsome 2 hours after joining and providing way to much personal info.

Does not work in Canada therefore neither does my renewal. No alternative payment methods handy and a great deal of other providers to choose from.

As a business plan this sucks and so does bitcoin, coin base and other cryptocurrency bullshit

See ya and I suspect hundreds if not thousands of your customers will be going elswhere because of a ass backwards payment method that protects you but screws everyone else

Thanks for nothing and locking down my banking

If you have a bank that gives you the ability to do e-transfers, search for a Canadian service as there are some. Then you don't have to use any plastic cards.

redbaron
02-20-2019, 12:41 AM
Canadian customers can use a debit card to purchase digital currency with Coinbase. Funds purchased via a debit card will be credited to your account instantly. We do not support bank accounts as payment methods for Canadian customers.

I tried that and it failed.

Gropys
02-20-2019, 02:00 AM
I tried that and it failed.why use debit card if you can use cash?

monty49
02-20-2019, 12:38 PM

Had funds in my account instantly with Coinbase and im in Canada.So it does work in Canada.. for those who say it doesn't your not using a debit card!

Reaper
02-20-2019, 01:15 PM
This is the worse payment service they have ever had !!!!!....I hope they change it soon

floder2
02-20-2019, 02:49 PM
This is the best payment service they have ever had !!!!! ............. wish they changed it a long time ago ..........

floder2
02-20-2019, 09:49 PM
Just sent NFPS bitcoin payment from my blockchain wallet ............received my codes in only 40 minutes.......... bitcoin transfer only had to confirm 3 out of 6 confirmations ...............

dolphinst
02-20-2019, 11:30 PM
Bitcoin is good for some people and bad for others. For people who lives in america or europe is great, you can find options everywhere. But in my case here in Brazil it's really hard to buy bitcoins. A few years back there was a website here that you could buy bitcoins with credit card, but unfortunately it's not possible anymore. I hope the service here can find a second option in the future.

redbaron
02-21-2019, 12:38 AM

Had funds in my account instantly with Coinbase and im in Canada.So it does work in Canada.. for those who say it doesn't your not using a debit card!

It is not that Coinbase doesn't work in Canada it is most of the banks have black listed the sites selling them.

monty49
02-21-2019, 01:01 AM
It is not that Coinbase doesn't work in Canada it is most of the banks have black listed the sites selling them.

Scotiabank works

floder2
02-21-2019, 02:49 AM
Bitcoin ATM's in Canada
https://coinatmradar.com/country/38/bitcoin-atm-canada/

Bitcoin ATM's in Brazil
https://coinatmradar.com/country/30/bitcoin-atm-brazil/

Other ways to buy Bitcoin in Brazil

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/brazil/

Lobo101
02-23-2019, 08:45 AM
On February 19th I made a purchase I was able to process a payment through Bitcoin and I can see it reflecting on my credit card .my emails show that iptv66 received the right amount of Bitcoin for my purchase but I only received 1/4 of that purchase I haven't received any emails saying there was any complications with the payment but I also haven't received a message from IPTV support telling me why I didn't receive 100% of my purchase I'm disappointed

crazed 9.6
02-23-2019, 08:51 AM
On February 19th I made a purchase I was able to process a payment through Bitcoin and I can see it reflecting on my credit card .my emails show that iptv66 received the right amount of Bitcoin for my purchase but I only received 1/4 of that purchase I haven't received any emails saying there was any complications with the payment but I also haven't received a message from IPTV support telling me why I didn't receive 100% of my purchase I'm disappointed

Please send me a private message with the details.
Include all the details that you can, including your email address.

Rinny
02-23-2019, 09:01 PM
I have a Coinbase account but unable to get $$ in the account,, Visa and MasterCard blacklisted Coinbase....any other ways to get $$ in my account ?? Prepaid Visa or MasterCard will this work ??

Bitcoin ATM Few Miles away from were i live....Next option i guess..

Rinny
02-26-2019, 08:45 PM
I have a Coinbase account but unable to get $$ in the account,, Visa and MasterCard blacklisted Coinbase....any other ways to get $$ in my account ?? Prepaid Visa or MasterCard will this work ??

Bitcoin ATM Few Miles away from were i live....Next option i guess..

Like to say this was Easy Peazy
Found a Bitcoin ATM near by
Credits in my account the time i drove home!!!

Thanks!!

truelies
02-27-2019, 01:50 AM
Im not in the US or Canada and I have similar issue. My friends and I are unable to use any of the methods provided. There must be a better way. I suppose we will have seek an alternative service provider

bingoz
03-10-2019, 11:46 PM
I see that even papiao is using a Bitcoin Wallet from hxxps://www.blockchain.xxx/ ......Well good for them.............me too.........

kirkster
03-25-2019, 02:34 PM
This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!

Dodgeit1
03-25-2019, 09:40 PM
This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!Haven't you always wanted to be a movie star?lol.There are many ways to make a purchase.Many have done it and find it easy once you actually do it.If you go the selfie route it's only to prove you own what card you are using.Once it's verified your done and don't have to do it again.They need to cover their behind also.Buying bitcoin is totally legal.They don't want thieves purchasing bitcoin with a stolen card.

vtaylor1229
03-26-2019, 01:04 AM
Haven't you always wanted to be a movie star?lol.There are many ways to make a purchase.Many have done it and find it easy once you actually do it.If you go the selfie route it's only to prove you own what card you are using.Once it's verified your done and don't have to do it again.They need to cover their behind also.Buying bitcoin is totally legal.They don't want thieves purchasing bitcoin with a stolen card.

Going "the selfie route" - that is, showing yourself with a credit card in a video - does not PROVE you own it! In any case this sort of response does not help people who are having difficulty with this method of payment. It neither offers a solution nor advances the position.

4me2c
03-31-2019, 12:58 AM
Gang take a Look at this : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40112-Ways-to-pay-for-your-service-using-Bitcoin-(CASH-Credit-card-or-Bank-Account)

Just a Tip, when using the 1st Link in that Post, Look Around at the locations after putting in Your zip code or area code...! I tried it just to see how close I was to a Bit Coin etc, ATM... According to the results, the closest one is 7.5 miles away...! I Scrolled thru the list and I found around 5 that are much closer, 2 of which are about 2.5 and 3 Blocks away from Me...!

dragonKILLER
03-31-2019, 02:45 AM
This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!

seems you are having a bad time with coingate or indacoin.

coinbase.com is the easiest way by far, give them a try.

Kikes
05-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Now buyn whit bitcoin is more that old times whit credit cards.

bingoz
05-12-2019, 03:36 PM
......Since Ethereum has much faster transaction times and less costly transactions.....I would suggest adding Ethereum to the payment method .......... plus Ethereum is widely used like Bitcoin...

floder2
05-12-2019, 07:35 PM
......since ethereum has much faster transaction times and less costly transactions.....i would suggest adding ethereum to the payment method .......... Plus ethereum is widely used like bitcoin...

ditto .................................................

Juanccns
05-14-2019, 12:34 PM
They say they are also working on a credit card method.But there is no time line on when that may be back.As for hoops i don't think it's any different then paying with your credit card.Except with Bitcoin no one knows what you are using them for.Verification is only used for one thing and that's to prove you own the card you are using and for nothing else.How easy would it be to use anyone's credit card if you didn't have to prove you own it?It would be no different then paying a Chinese gateway.If they got your credit card they know who you are.I know your saying streaming is not illegal but that can go sideways in a hurry.It's already in the works to make it illegal.I mean really your watching copyright material and if your not paying for it,it is illegal.We would hate to see you go and hope for your sake something can be figured out or you have a change of heart.

To much hard time trying to pay with BTC ,provably iÂ’m Going to leave too.you guys has 3 options to pay with BTC but all 3 charge much more ,at the end no more credit at $2.25.
Thank you,great service but if still ,IÂ’m leaving too.

07-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Gang take a Look at this : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40112-Ways-to-pay-for-your-service-using-Bitcoin-(CASH-Credit-card-or-Bank-Account)

Just a Tip, when using the 1st Link in that Post, Look Around at the locations after putting in Your zip code or area code...! I tried it just to see how close I was to a Bit Coin etc, ATM... According to the results, the closest one is 7.5 miles away...! I Scrolled thru the list and I found around 5 that are much closer, 2 of which are about 2.5 and 3 Blocks away from Me...!

The location are basis or calculated from the POST OFFICE zip code the actual locaton of the PO not you house. Just an FYI.

4me2c
07-07-2019, 10:29 PM
The location are basis or calculated from the POST OFFICE zip code the actual location of the PO not your house. Just an FYI.

LMOL, the Ones that are 2.5 and 3 Blocs away from Me are 5.5 and 6 Blocs away from that PO...! FYI...! :cool:

sat5000
10-12-2019, 02:36 AM
hi, please can you tell me how to get a wallet my donations already expired but i am getting a hard time trying to renew it thanks .

crazed 9.6
10-12-2019, 02:56 AM
here is a video if it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y879NHYiEIU&t=61s

floder2
10-12-2019, 02:56 AM
hi, please can you tell me how to get a wallet my donations already expired but i am getting a hard time trying to renew it thanks .

Many wallets out there....but you need a wallet that has Bitcoin in it.............. try Coinbase

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1220621

kabala
10-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Has anyone used cypto.com wallet? It has bitcoin, but the scanner doesn't seem to recommend the bitcoin QRC.

TIA,

Kabala

zensat
10-13-2019, 01:16 AM
To much hard time trying to pay with BTC ,provably iÂ’m Going to leave too.you guys has 3 options to pay with BTC but all 3 charge much more ,at the end no more credit at $2.25.
Thank you,great service but if still ,IÂ’m leaving too.

My friend tried this very anonimous and worked.

buy cash a vanilla visa card
make a temporary email address
make a fake name address and tel.numbur.
go to the ebay and search for iptv66 or nfps
buy as guest . NOT LOG IN .
use the fake name adress and email and the vanilla card to pay.
go to your temporary emal and retrieve login and password for iptv service.

Marley
10-13-2019, 06:59 PM
real ez way is use a bitcoin atm google to see if you have one in your area

spboz
10-20-2019, 01:09 AM
Worst payment system yet as I'm not getting the initial email after clicking my payment method. SMH! Losing paying customers due to a newly implemented payment system is ludacris.

dishuser
10-20-2019, 02:15 AM
and yet another who posts they're a reseller...lol

Javier_11
10-20-2019, 09:02 PM
Use Bitcoin

nob0dy
10-21-2019, 01:27 AM
lol @ DU .. i just caught on to that one ;x

weedy
10-22-2019, 03:32 AM
is there anyway around bitcoin payment im old school just cant get it and i guess im posting in the wrong place

crazed 9.6
10-22-2019, 03:50 AM
is there anyway around bitcoin payment im old school just cant get it and i guess im posting in the wrong place

you are not in wrong place :)

manford
10-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Can we no longer order donation on Windows 7?
Will not act, when I try to order new donation.

Ryu
10-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Can we no longer order donation on Windows 7?
Will not act, when I try to order new donation.

just tried and it works. check your security, try different browser...etc:)

manford
10-26-2019, 05:29 PM
Tried google browser some time ago, & didn't like it, so kicked it to the can.
Security prg always tells me if it blocks something, so I don't know what to do.
I just use the latest Internet Explorer 11 in my Windows 7. I has no problem over a year ago.
I missed the renewal time, so I have to get New donation.

crazed 9.6
10-26-2019, 08:16 PM
Mozzila Firefox Browser
Try that :)

manford
10-28-2019, 03:46 AM
Now I am using Chrome after all, as it is better now than it used to be.
I decided to try it again. The ordering now comes up.
But my problem now is signing up for the new donation with this blasted bitcoin!
I thought we were suppost to have a choice. Weather to do it the old way by visa (full price)
Or the bitcoin save 33percent. But from what I can see, that there is no choice when I clicked on the Ordering page.
Bitcoin Only. Am I right? I do not see any old way there...

kikoman4
11-11-2019, 02:25 AM
I have the same issue on payment, they said they can't do it in florida. it's suck, it use to be very easy......

Tha Joker
11-11-2019, 02:32 AM
I have the same issue on payment, they said they can't do it in florida. it's suck, it use to be very easy......

Do they have a bitcoin ATM machine around you? That is the easiest way to purchase, and the turn around to receive the donations is very fast. Also is very easy.

nob0dy
11-11-2019, 02:43 AM
Do they have a bitcoin ATM machine around you? That is the easiest way to purchase, and the turn around to receive the donations is very fast. Also is very easy.

good point @ tha joker ..... try looking kikoman4

here's a video too made by tinieblax i believe ;x

https://youtu.be/Y879NHYiEIU