PDA

View Full Version : Channels not loading

rogervicente
01-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Hi Everyone, have a dreamlink T2 with up to date firmware i use the box in the U.S traveled out of the country on brought it with me I plugged it in changed my donation to the country i´m in also changed it to all countries and channels do not load VOD does work though does anyone have any suggestions? Please Help Thank You!

kens
01-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Hi Everyone, have a dreamlink T2 with up to date firmware i use the box in the U.S traveled out of the country on brought it with me I plugged it in changed my donation to the country i´m in also changed it to all countries and channels do not load VOD does work though does anyone have any suggestions? Please Help Thank You!

If VOD's work, but TV channels do not, I would suspect the ISP blocks .TS streams.
VOD's are .mp4's, and transmitted like a file download.

i have heard this is common in many Carribean locations, for example.

But check your ISP Lock is disabled, and do an IPTV Reset.
/kens

rogervicente
01-09-2019, 12:41 AM
If VOD's work, but TV channels do not, I would suspect the ISP blocks .TS streams.
VOD's are .mp4's, and transmitted like a file download.

i have heard this is common in many Carribean locations, for example.

But check your ISP Lock is disabled, and do an IPTV Reset.
/kens

Thanks I do have isp disabled but still no channels, si do i need a VPN in order to load channels?

Dodgeit1
01-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Thanks I do have isp disabled but still no channels, si do i need a VPN in order to load channels?You can try and set your account to allow all country's and see if that works.As for Vpn's they don't allow them on the server but you can try.But you stand a chance of getting banned.