PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Channel list

Jkal
01-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and curious to see if anyone else is having the same issue I am and if there is some kind of solution for it. The problem I'm having started after the update. I usually watch tv using my favorites channel list, when I press the epg button and change channel, I get bumped out of my favorites and into the channel list of the channel I'm changing to. This doesn't happen when I change channel using the ok button. I have searched the forum on this and there is some mention of people losing there favorites but that's not the case for me. Has anyone experienced this?

dishuser
01-05-2019, 09:12 PM
is the channel you're changing to in favourites list?

Jkal
01-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Yes it is.

Jkal
01-05-2019, 09:36 PM
This is happening to every channel in my favourites list. If I'm watching tv from my favourites and use epg to change to a usa channel, I'll be in the usa channel list, then I'll go back to favourites and select any channel to watch and i'm back into favourites but if I want to change to a 24/7 channel for example, using the epg, it'll bump me out of my favourites and into the 24/7 channel list

dishuser
01-05-2019, 09:37 PM
when I press epg only my favourites show
if I select a different channel I am still in favourites
I think it's working for me cause they fixed it with newest update

NBS
01-05-2019, 10:38 PM
when I press epg only my favourites show
if I select a different channel I am still in favourites
I think it's working for me cause they fixed it with newest update
its fixed in beta

Jkal
01-05-2019, 10:38 PM
That's odd, not sure what to do then. Seems like people are getting different reactions with this new update

NBS
01-05-2019, 10:43 PM
That's odd, not sure what to do then. Seems like people are getting different reactions with this new update

not odd ,you have to wait for next update

Jkal
01-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Ok, thanks for the info everyone