PDA

View Full Version : Navigation

mattb123
12-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Just getting to grips with my T2. Works very well but I have problems navigating around apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I use the pointer feature but still have problems scrolling up or down or left and right and selecting what I want to watch or listen to. On a smartphone or tablet you would simply use the touchscreen but having problem with the TV. Any help greatly received. Matt

dishuser
12-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Just getting to grips with my T2. Works very well but I have problems navigating around apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I use the pointer feature but still have problems scrolling up or down or left and right and selecting what I want to watch or listen to. On a smartphone or tablet you would simply use the touchscreen but having problem with the TV. Any help greatly received. Matt
you use the arrow buttons

mattb123
12-12-2018, 11:16 PM
you use the arrow buttons

That works to a degree but not very well in Spotify. There are screens with lots of selections but you can't see what is highlighted. Very frustrating.

Capt.Kangaroo
12-21-2018, 01:24 AM
That works to a degree but not very well in Spotify. There are screens with lots of selections but you can't see what is highlighted. Very frustrating.
It can be an issue with certain apps. Some apps are made for cell phones and don't translate as well to the box