PDA

View Full Version : Problem with OTT player

Fifaplaye
11-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Hello

I've been having difficulties with installing IPTV on OTT Player on my smartphone. The issue is, doesn't matter how many times I try to upload the playlist(Locally or via URL) it just doesn't get uploaded. Nothing happens when I try to upload the playlist. The error that I get is: you have not any uploaded playlists.

Thank you in advance.

kens
11-14-2018, 08:43 PM
first off,
To use, first of all you will need a list of channels (m3u8 playlist). You can get it from any your convenient source (your ISP, Internet Service Provider IPTV).
- Did you download your playlist?

1. You need to create an account on the site hxxps://ottplayer.es;
- did you do this?

2. Insert registration information in the application - login and password;
3. Download the playlist to the hxxps://ottplayer.es (previously downloaded from your source);
4. Snap the device to a playlist.
5. Enjoy watching!

Why would you want to use this App anyway?
Mainly used with SmartTV's and will only work for TV listings (VOD's will not work)
* also requires you give out your Account ID/password to unknown entity!

Best App is Perfect Player(Android)
Best method of use is by making a custom Playlist(s) for TV & VOD, from the available Templates in the M3U Thread.
...IMO
/kens

*Note: there may also be a problem related to the ISP Lock or Country Lock if that ottplayer service has to access or get your playlist from the server.
The Website has 2 language selections; English & Russian, so I would suspect this is based in Russia!!