PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Player 1.4.8.1 All Channels

09-18-2018, 10:13 PM
I have the perfect player 1.4.8.1 and on my EPG all I get is All Channels no menu!
Somewhere on here Kens told my a 1G ram would not work so this box is ram 2G &
rom16G. What the hell do I have to do to get the menu??????
HELP

09-19-2018, 12:35 PM
I have the 2G box and it works on the MyGica why in the hell won't it
work on this 2G and 16G box?????HELP

09-19-2018, 05:17 PM
This is in addition to the above---how in the hell do I get the menu on Perfect Player???
General Playlist 1
http://p1.iptvrocket.tv:80/get.php?username=YXXXXXXXXXXG&password=YXXXXXXXXXXG&type=m3u&output=ts
EPG 1
http://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml
What the hell do I have to do!! IS there another EPG i can use to get the menu in Perfect Player

kens
09-19-2018, 09:40 PM
I have the perfect player 1.4.8.1 and on my EPG all I get is All Channels no menu!
Somewhere on here Kens told my a 1G ram would not work so this box is ram 2G &
rom16G. What the hell do I have to do to get the menu??????
HELP

By default PP Hides the EPG data. To see the EPG. if using a mouse, at the top of the left of screen Channel list, and on the right side of the Genre (All Channels, Entertainment etc) click the small square icon (submenu). Click EPG Show EPG.
If using a remote, press and hold OK until the submenu appears, then select Show EPG.
/kens

09-19-2018, 11:50 PM
Kens, Thanks for getting back to me. We went over this last week I have the EPG and the show epg. My problem is I only have all channels and not
the menu for sports, tv, movies and my box is a 2g and 16 6. I have a MyGica with 2G and 16G and on that I get the menu. How in the hell do I get it on this one??

09-20-2018, 02:33 PM
Kens,
The only problem with this box is at the very in Perfect Player 1.4.8.1 I have all channels 9691 of them
instead of at the top on the MyGica it has groups with 22 choices, the box I am working with is a X96mini
but with the ram 2g and rom 16g I got the EPG how in the hell do I get the Groups????
Thanks

kens
09-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Kens,
The only problem with this box is at the very in Perfect Player 1.4.8.1 I have all channels 9691 of them
instead of at the top on the MyGica it has groups with 22 choices, the box I am working with is a X96mini
but with the ram 2g and rom 16g I got the EPG how in the hell do I get the Groups????
Thanks

*Make sure in settings you DO NOT have "Adjust volume with Left/ Right keys" Enabled.

While EPG is visible and with a remote, a quick L/R click will change the Group categories.
A long click (press and hold approx. 1/2 second) L/R will move the EPG Timeline.
While Full screen video is visible, Left click - Returns to Last Channel & Right click - Shows EPG Program info.
/kens

09-20-2018, 09:59 PM
I do not have the adjust volume enabled!!
I assume you mean on the remote in OK L/R click does not get me
the Group I am still on ALL CHANNELS-but I do still have the EPG
what next???

kens
09-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Load this version if you want to try it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8kzo8d0bja5lpyu/PerfectPlayer-1.4.6.apk/file

Maybe there is a bug in that release as it is a recent release.
I was having another problem and similar problems with that release a week ago and uninstalled and installed this version.

The problem went away.
/kens

09-21-2018, 12:12 AM
I just tried that code twice on google and I get a message something appears to br missing
could be file is removed-any place I can look???
And thanks for your help. It must be something stupid.

Dodgeit1
09-21-2018, 12:44 AM
I just tried that code twice on google and I get a message something appears to br missing
could be file is removed-any place I can look???
And thanks for your help. It must be something stupid.Link works fine on google and firefox.

09-21-2018, 01:36 PM
I just tried again on my box went to google and get the same message----something appears to be missing
file may be removed===Please tell me there is another way???
Thanks

4me2c
09-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Just went to Try it out, just the D/L, not the Proggy...! High-light the Link. right click to Open in New Tab and a window will open with a Green Bar in it, click that to D/L...! Didn't try the D/L, just tried the Link, it does work...!

09-21-2018, 03:50 PM
4me2c, I have no ideal what the D/L and not the Proggy are, when I tried it again I got the same message.
I guess you can tell I don't knoe what the hell I am doing!!!!
I do have a download 1.4.6.apk|search results|NIKLABS
I feel bad because I am trying to fix this shit for a friend. I have the MyGica with the 1.4.8.1 and
it works find-You point me in the direction and I willow follow!!
Thanks again

09-21-2018, 06:08 PM
this is what I got in the heading www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320&origin=download
what the hell does this mean?????

09-21-2018, 07:01 PM
You guys will not belive this shit, after all that work I got PP 1.4.6 and guess what
same old shit all channels and no group???I got no ideal what the problem is???
Thanks for all your help!!

09-21-2018, 09:00 PM
Thank you guys for you help, if anyone has any ideals pass them along====PLEASE

09-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Does anyone know if it is just that make of the android box X96mini but with the 2g and 16g?????????

kens
09-23-2018, 02:39 PM
It is obvious that for some reason the left and right remote click commands, are not being passed to (that portion of??) your PP app, or...
Your remote click's are being interpreted as long click's.

Get a mouse (wired or wireless) and plug it into a USB port of your Android STB.
Move the mouse pointer up to the Channel category "All Channels".
Left / Right arrow should appear. Click to change category.

If that changes the Category, then just use that, or else get another STB, since it is obvious there is a problem with yours!

There are thousands of PP users and yours is the 1st I have heard of with this problem, especially since you have tried different versions.
/kens

09-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Thanks again guys, it has to be this make of the box because I have tried that
with the remote that came with the box and also with the Rii8 and it will not change
to group with either.

xayoz
09-29-2018, 03:39 PM
confirm you are not just using m3u playlist but are using "m3u with options"

kens
09-29-2018, 03:57 PM
Thanks again guys, it has to be this make of the box because I have tried that
with the remote that came with the box and also with the Rii8 and it will not change
to group with either.

If you are referring to the mouse/cursor function on the remote, that is not what I suggested.
Most Android apps, including Perfect Player, will not accept the emulated cursor Click location or click command from a remote (cursor will move but OK button press is not recognized as a mouse click)
Plug in an actual mouse.
/kens

suport
09-30-2018, 05:23 PM
there are a lot of better players than this and that the ok button works

kens
10-01-2018, 07:00 PM

your right. I did work, but cannot function like a mouse for certain functions (click and scroll (ie; copy and paste etc.)
/kens

dishuser
10-01-2018, 11:19 PM

and what are they?

suport
10-01-2018, 11:31 PM
depending on the equipment there are many that yes you can scroll up or down as it is with the mouse toggle for android and fire tv
example is terrarium tv in fire tv or the old popcorn time

your right. I did work, but cannot function like a mouse for certain functions (click and scroll (ie; copy and paste etc.)
/kens

kens
10-02-2018, 08:11 PM
depending on the equipment there are many that yes you can scroll up or down as it is with the mouse toggle for android and fire tv
example is terrarium tv in fire tv or the old popcorn time

*Just for clarification...
What I am referring to is with a mouse, click and hold a scroll button then slide along the scroll bar.
With a Remote you can click and hold but you cannot then scroll or move.
/kens

suport
10-02-2018, 08:52 PM
ok we are talking about scroll up and down

dishuser
10-02-2018, 11:26 PM
also talking about iptv not other apps that have nothing to do with iptv

suport
10-03-2018, 01:13 AM
what app i am talking about mouse toggle for all user with perfect player the video is to show mouse toggle what app you talk about ?

also talking about iptv not other apps that have nothing to do with iptv

dishuser
10-03-2018, 01:21 AM
what app i am talking about mouse toggle for all user with perfect player the video is to show mouse toggle what app you talk about ?

you mentioned terrarium and the video is pointless
read the comments in that video
you also said other apps were better than perfect player but failed to mention any

suport
10-03-2018, 01:55 AM
the comments of that video are from users who want everything in a dish without making any testing
and about the terratium comment if you read it right says mouse toggle
about the other players you can take a little of your free time and do some tests like I do that way you will see that there are many to play
and about IPTV no that is not spoken in this forum here only speaks of the 3 providers that are here nothing more

dishuser
10-03-2018, 11:11 AM
the comments of that video are from users who want everything in a dish without making any testing
and about the terratium comment if you read it right says mouse toggle
about the other players you can take a little of your free time and do some tests like I do that way you will see that there are many to play
and about IPTV no that is not spoken in this forum here only speaks of the 3 providers that are here nothing more
my butt itches

kens
10-03-2018, 05:02 PM

dishuser is referring to the Movie streaming app's that you referenced.
They are not app's for accessing IPTV services.
/kens

10-08-2018, 08:36 PM
OK, making some progress got a X96 mini 2g and 16g put in the Perfect Player and now I have the groups
but notthe EPG what gives????
Thanks

kens
10-09-2018, 03:56 PM
OK, making some progress got a X96 mini 2g and 16g put in the Perfect Player and now I have the groups
but notthe EPG what gives????
Thanks

Answered in another Post.
/kens