PDA

View Full Version : channel list

dreamliner
06-02-2015, 06:54 PM
hello everyone, i was just wondering, is there any Indian and Bengali channels on iptv at this point. i was looking at the channel list i couldn't see any. unless it wasn't posted. in the dish box, channels r from 700 to 800. zeetv, ntv, zee cinema, ext. thank you again for ur help.

and one more question, at this point i understand this is a free server for everyone. when r u guys planing to go private and uses has to pay. and how much. if you could clear that out also would be appreciated. i m very new to this IPTV world and trying to get my head around it. thanks again, cheers

dara
06-02-2015, 07:26 PM
The channel lists are pretty accurate, and if you see anything different, feel free to let others know. Don't feel offended if you don't see your favorites posted, as the channel list is probably going to change when the service goes private. As far when it goes 'private' , it could be any day, or not for a while, enjoy 'free' testing while it lasts. I'm sure that and the cost of the service has been posted, and I'd rather you read news from the admin than from a fellow user.