PDA

View Full Version : Xtreamz iptv - new forum sub-section

crazed 9.6
06-29-2018, 06:39 AM
Hey guys.. I was adding this new forum section for xtreamz and somehow I lost the threads that were included :eek:

There were about 4 or 5 threads and were all specs type threads, I think Farmer also had a review posted.

Sorry guys and I will get them threads back on the board asap :)

I do know how I lost them and was what could be considered a 'rookie' mistake... but I am not a rookie with this stuff....I guess I should not be messing around when I am over-tired :eek:

appologies again, and will get those threads restored asap... after i get some sleep :eek:

Farmer1
06-29-2018, 12:46 PM
thanks for the section if you cant retrieve mine i can re post

kash777
06-29-2018, 09:03 PM
will post more info on how the box features works.

crazed 9.6
06-30-2018, 05:09 AM
the lost threads still excist.
If you view your last posts concerning this , you will see they are still there, just in limbo so to speak. But you can copy them and repost the same.

I made the forum using the excisting xtreamz sub section as a starting base, when I should have made new forum and left the other alone until I copied each thread from it and into new forum,,, but I put that excisting forum in limbo by using it as a main sub forum as its new entire... so that kinda put all threads into a limbo state...kinda like they are there but not there :)

I will fix.... but hey... if you guys repost what is needed, that will work too.
Farmer or one of us other staff will Sticky what is needed to be a sticky :)

thnx guys :)

Farmer1
06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
sounds good