PDA

View Full Version : Buzztv3000

bryancsuf
05-14-2018, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know when buzztv will release Android 7.1 OS for those people who are still on 6.0 OS ?

floder2
05-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Soon.........if not already

4me2c
05-14-2018, 11:56 PM
You should really contact Them and see what They have to say as This Site really doesn't have anything to do with Updates, just Support and How To Knowledge...!

dishuser
05-15-2018, 12:58 AM
You should really contact Them and see what They have to say as This Site really doesn't have anything to do with Updates, just Support and How To Knowledge...!
so buzz users will have to get the update from a different site?

4me2c
05-15-2018, 01:10 AM
So You are saying the Update doesn't go thru the Internet to the Buzz Box Automatically...?!?

Or better yet, Do You Know when the Update will happen...?!?

dishuser
05-15-2018, 01:17 AM
So You are saying the Update doesn't go thru the Internet to the Buzz Box Automatically...?!?

Or better yet, Do You Know when the Update will happen...?!?
the OS update will be a file and have to be manually loaded

floder2
05-15-2018, 01:37 AM
Buzztv xpl 3000 full featured

Features:

Powerd by Android 7.1
Ultra Fast and Easy to use IPTV solution
4K Ultra HD 60Fps
A53 2 GHz Quad Core Processor with 2GB RAM
1 Million APPS from Google Playstore and Aptoide
Supports KODI,PLEX,SPMC Media Players
1 Year Warranty in Canada and USA.
Bluetooth 4.0 and AC Dual Band Wi-Fi
Support ATSC Digital Tuner
Enhanced PVR
RAM 2gb
-================================================== ================================================== ====================
The Panda Box
2018 BuzzTV XPL 3000 Basic Edition

Key Features:
-Amlogic S905X Processor
-Android 7.1 OS
-HDMI 2.0
-HDR Technology
-Enhanced PVR
-External Wi-Fi Antenna for Better Range
-Ram 1gb

4me2c
05-15-2018, 02:17 AM

??? http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36481-jan-25-updates&p=228856&viewfull=1#post228856 ???

dishuser
05-15-2018, 02:20 AM
??? http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36481-jan-25-updates&p=228856&viewfull=1#post228856 ???

that's an app update
and an old one
big difference

4me2c
05-15-2018, 12:11 PM
"The update 1/25 you are speaking about is the buzz app update. The Dec 20 update is version of the firmware and is correct. Remember, everything on the buzz (app and firmware) automatically updates itself, so you will always have the latest updates on the unit."...!

"Get back to Settings menu, seen on the main Buzz screen.
Enter here and you will have some setup options.
-Server setup
-WiFi
-LAN
-Date & Time
-Display
-Language
-Update
-More

In Display is where you can set screen resolution (1080p 720p and etc...).
Can also turn High Dynamic Range (HDR) on or off or auto.

In Upgrade is where you can set the buzz firmware as Auto Update or Manual Update Now.
Depending on how you have update set (Auto or Manual) the 'Upgrade Settings' will give different setting options.
With it set as Auto, we will see in this Upgrade settings menu an option to check in intervals. It is defaulted at 1 hour intervals."

Just guessing that, Update and Upgrade are the same thing...!

andkaal
05-15-2018, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys for the new information on the Buzz 3000 box. andkaal:o

crazed 9.6
05-15-2018, 03:57 PM
4me2c, I would take dishuser's word on this and on anything to do with BuzzTV box
Also, with any new updates (upgrades), weather it will be automatic or will need a manual load, iptvTalk supports BuzzTV, and in doing so we will have the news and possible direction to get the OS update (for the kodi upgrade or any upgrade)

4me2c
05-15-2018, 04:39 PM
I have Searched the Forums for the Buzztv Boxes...! I Have Found where Updates have been Sent to those Units via the Internet...! I Have Yet to Find where any Updates were Manually Installed as was Claimed to bee an Option...!

crazed 9.6
05-15-2018, 04:42 PM
I have Searched the Forums for the Buzztv Boxes...! I Have Found where Updates have been Sent to those Units via the Internet...! I Have Yet to Find where any Updates were Manually Installed as was Claimed to bee an Option...!

they said they would be using the manual update for this new kodi coming up. I saw it somewhere, either on site here of perhaps in some release notes or perhaps at the buzztv site (forums)

Rest assured that this news did come from the BuzzTV team :)

4me2c
05-15-2018, 04:45 PM
Just trying to figure out how it will bee Manually Loaded...?!? I know it won't bee like it was Back in the Good 'ole Days, guessing some how, somewhere, it will have to bee Edited into the System Files...!

crazed 9.6
05-15-2018, 04:51 PM
Just trying to figure out how it will bee Manually Loaded...?!? I know it won't bee like it was Back in the Good 'ole Days, guessing some how, somewhere, it will have to bee Edited into the System Files...!

They would not want to push this load automatically or manually thru the internet as some do not need this upgrade. So if they pushed it on-line then those that do not need it would get it anyway and that is not what they want to happen.

Loading files (apk files) can be done thru USB loading easy enough.
Be same as loading an apk file, which carries an application

crazed 9.6
05-15-2018, 04:57 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36524-Buzz-TV-Box-File-Browsers-Managers-and-AppInstallers

4me2c
05-15-2018, 05:00 PM
Like this :

https://youtu.be/-XtubitjT9M

Starts about 20 seconds in...!

crazed 9.6
05-15-2018, 05:09 PM
no not like that.
That is using Kodi and installing thru Kodi.. but no need for that.
The BuzzTV box already has the file managers onboard, they do not rely on Kodi to do their work .. check the link I posted just above.

floder2
05-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Yes....The Buzztv.....onboard Appinstaller app works just fine...............if they release a file then that is the app you use to install.................

dishuser
05-15-2018, 10:10 PM

this is an android update
it will have to be done manually
there has never been an android update yet

PayPerView
05-15-2018, 11:47 PM
I'm not sure why an Android update couldn't be done via the internet; my AVOV box did an full android update via the net one time, so it can be done.

As far as installing the update, I doubt it will be an APK file since it's not an app, it's the operating system itself. I also doubt we'll be using the app installer to update the operating system since it's not an app. I would imagine the offline update would have to be done via either a reboot with a USB stick inserted with an android boot file on it (probably a Linux boot), or we will have to push the reset button under the box and boot up to the reset screen where there is an option you can select to install files from USB.

handyman59
05-16-2018, 12:47 AM
The BuzzTv site said they will have the 7.1 update soon for the xpl 3000