PDA

View Full Version : Tremors -Cold Day in Hell - newest releasse in the franchise

crazed 9.6
04-27-2018, 09:17 PM
The newest addition to the Tremors franchise is out on video and is also has just been added into our VODs selections.
Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
*with Tremors 5: Bloodlines, also in the VODs selections.

I luv this series. It's not what you call award winning, but it is just the type I like.... Cheezy and completely Messed Up :)
Burt Gummer never disappoints :)

Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) recaps the series in a short video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Pj_SW-wv57Y

Tremors
A 1990 American monster film directed by Ron Underwood, with a screenplay by S. S. Wilson and Brent Maddock.
Starring Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire.

Tremors 2: Aftershocks
A 1996 action-horror-sequel to Tremors, in which the character of Earl Bassett, returning from the first movie, is hired to deal with a subterranean "Graboid" infestation at a Mexican oilfield.
Directed by S. S. Wilson, and stars Fred Ward, Christopher Gartin, Michael Gross and Helen Shaver.
It introduced a new creature called the Shriekers.

Tremors 3: Back to Perfection
A 2001 comedic monster film, the third in the "Tremors" series featuring the subterranean worm-creatures dubbed "Graboids".
It was directed by Brent Maddock and stars Michael Gross.
Like the second movie, the film was not released in theaters.
It introduced a new creature called the Ass-Blasters.

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins
A 2004 straight to video movie.
It is the fourth film in the "Tremors" series of monster films. It is a prequel to the earlier movies and featured Michael Gross as the ancestor to his original character in the first Tremors film.

Tremors 5: Bloodlines
The film was released on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD on October 6, 2015.
Produced in South Africa
Featuring a returning Michael Gross and new co-star Jamie Kennedy and Natalie Becker.
Though it is based on a script written by Brent Maddock and S. S. Wilson in 2004, the original creators declined to be involved due to a lack of creative control over the project.
It received mixed reviews.

Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
On September 20, 2016, Michael Gross announced on his official Facebook page that a sixth film was in development.
Tremors 5 co-star Jamie Kennedy is expected to return along with director Don Michael Paul.
Filming commenced in late January 2017.
The film will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in May 2018.

4me2c
04-27-2018, 09:25 PM
It's a "Keeper" as in, "Keeps You on the edge of Your Seat"...!

Kimbo
04-28-2018, 01:47 PM
I was a big fan of the first 2 maybe 3 then they got a little cheesy...But i watch them :)

4me2c
05-07-2018, 08:42 PM
LMAO... "One more Tax Man and My Wind-chime will be Complete"...!

4me2c
05-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Even though I Knew it was Just a Movie, I admit a couple of times I Was Kept on the Edge of Me Seat...! Pretty Funny Situations Included...! :cool: