PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T2 DOL2- UP/Down Key Bug

Sam1
04-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Looks like a bug on Dreamlink T2 DOL2 -

Pressing the UP arrow of Channel key, the next channel is played. But when I press the up arrow on navigation button(just above OK button), previous channel is selected.

Is there any why to change this behavior ? Pressing UP should always go channel UP, both in channel button and navigation button

Any feedback is appreciated.

desiboy1
04-13-2018, 08:45 PM
Controller has been like that... You can only do it as you said. Using the up and down arrow wont change channel unless you press OK.

Up and down & OK is just to open up the channel list. If you dont want the list use the channel up down .

To me its not a big deal but what you are saying is correct too

Sam1
04-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Controller has been like that... You can only do it as you said. Using the up and down arrow wont change channel unless you press OK.

Up and down & OK is just to open up the channel list. If you dont want the list use the channel up down .

To me its not a big deal but what you are saying is correct too

The navigation up/down buttons are used to check other channel's current/next program (I know EPG is there, but this is easy for me) and if I like the other channel’s current program, I press OK to switch the channel. Most of the time, I know a particular channel is UP or DOWN (relative to current channel) and pressing the up/down navigation key take me to opposite direction. I don't think, it should be like that. None of the other devices(Roku, satellite STB remote, apple TV) behave like this.

I agree, it is not a big deal, but for me this is a constant irritation. :(

I believe it will be good, if this can be fixed. We usually expect generic buttons on different remote/keyboard work all the same. Think of different make computer keyboard behave differently for the generic keys