PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T2 - Latest update- DOL2

Sam1
04-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Thread name is misleading(I couldn't edit it). Initially DOL2 was not working which was due to the issue of iptv provider.

Just got the latest update of Dreamlink T2firmware. Below are the versions

DOL2 - v1.09.17-r1577
S/W Version - v1.2.26
SW Revision - r13997
Build Date - 1-04-2018

M3U based playlist feature is now available, which is great;). I don't have an M3U based subscription to check it :(

Another noticeable good point is, one of the free iptv app started working properly with this new release. Earlier it used to play for few seconds and then stop

donaldb
04-10-2018, 01:12 PM
I found that doing an IPTV reset with the receiver off solved the connection issue but now the channel numbers do not match the original ones..

Just got the latest update of Dreamlink T2 and once updated, DOL2 app is not connecting to iptv provider.

DOL2 showing "connecting to ipvp" and gives the error -> Please check your internet connection and portal URL

DOL2 - v1.09.17-r1577
S/W Version - v1.2.26
SW Revision - r13997
Build Date - 1-04-2018

There is no problem with my internet connection and I can use other apps (which need internet connection) installed on the T2 box

I see M3U based playlist feature is now available, which is great;). I don't have an M3U based subscription to check it :(

Another noticeable good point is, one of the free iptv app started working properly with this new release. Earlier it used to play for few seconds and then stop

desiboy1
04-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Go to dol2 settings and turn off channel grouping..

donaldb
04-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Does not seem to do anything here...

Go to dol2 settings and turn off channel grouping..

donaldb
04-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know how to sort out the channel issue, as well as the guide timing?
Thanks

profster
04-11-2018, 09:45 PM
I believe the problem is in the name you use ie for NFPS ........ after server.tv add the following with no spaces ie. hxxp://p1.iptvp......server.tv/c/index.html that is the full path and might be needed to get the server to work.

donaldb
04-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Thanks profster this worked for me.
Should be a sticky!

I believe the problem is in the name you use ie for NFPS ........ after server.tv add the following with no spaces ie. hxxp://p1.iptvp......server.tv/c/index.html that is the full path and might be needed to get the server to work.

crazed 9.6
04-13-2018, 05:48 AM
Thread name is misleading(I couldn't edit it). Initially DOL2 was not working which was due to the issue of iptv provider.

we fixed your thread title Sam1

Sorry about late 'fix it' job :(
Things worked out great thou... turned into a thread with answers :)
thnx profster and all you guys too, thnx Sam for the thread :)

*Extreme warning due to foul language :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpH1Zn3hPuI

Sam1
04-13-2018, 06:08 AM
we fixed your thread title Sam1

Sorry about late 'fix it' job :(
Things worked out great thou... turned into a thread with answers :)
thnx profster and all you guys too, thnx Sam for the thread :)

*Extreme warning due to foul language :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpH1Zn3hPuI

Thank you crazed. appreciated :)

Jrpt7
04-13-2018, 07:04 AM
I and a bunch of others have the same problem in the T1+
I tried this in it but it did not work