PDA

View Full Version : VOD won't update

04-05-2018, 01:30 AM
VOD movies will not update unless I do a reboot n Buzz3000XPL. Is the the normal way to get it to update?

Thanks

dishuser
04-05-2018, 01:40 AM
VOD movies will not update unless I do a reboot n Buzz3000XPL. Is the the normal way to get it to update?

Thanks
mine updates fine
just checked and on top was today's date

04-05-2018, 10:55 PM
mine updates fine
just checked and on top was today's date

Thank you, so you don't have any ideas for a fix?

Ryu
04-05-2018, 11:03 PM
do you leave your box on or standby? if standby then I would say just kill all running apps (button next to power) and launch vod and see if that updates for you. :cool: kof

dishuser
04-05-2018, 11:47 PM
do you leave your box on or standby? if standby then I would say just kill all running apps (button next to power) and launch vod and see if that updates for you. :cool: kof

button next to power is not kill all running apps

Ryu
04-06-2018, 12:02 AM
button next to power is not kill all running apps

people don't give damn if yours works fine or not. they have issues they ask for help. you don't help and stop others to help. you never help anybody except troll and lead threads to closed. this forum was running fine without your troll and will continue to run without troll. don't reply back as I as well know the answer:cool:
OP please ignore above post and apologies as above poster intentionally take every post toward troll.:cool: kof

dishuser
04-06-2018, 01:16 AM
people don't give damn if yours works fine or not. they have issues they ask for help. you don't help and stop others to help. you never help anybody except troll and lead threads to closed. this forum was running fine without your troll and will continue to run without troll. don't reply back as I as well know the answer:cool:
OP please ignore above post and apologies as above poster intentionally take every post toward troll.:cool: kofare you drunk?
I have the box and that button isn't for killing running apps
stfu goof unless you know what you're talking about
that button cleans memory you fawking twit

NBS
04-06-2018, 01:18 AM
OP please ignore above post and apologies as above poster intentionally take every post toward troll.:cool: kof

who are you calling people names? He gave an honest answer

dishuser
04-06-2018, 01:30 AM
who are you calling people names? He gave an honest answer
he likes to post just to get his count up
he don't even have a box yet tells people how it works
nice post number for you by the way...lol

ilan
04-06-2018, 02:01 AM
But DO NOT pursue the argument side of this post anymore. 1. I don't want people to be afraid to post here because they think they might get verbally abused. 2. I don't want people to think all we do here is argue. 3. I do not want to have to close another thread due to arguments. Play nice or don't play.

Aggy
04-06-2018, 09:21 AM
Thank you, so you don't have any ideas for a fix?

So did clearing the cache work? (Sweeper). My buzz updates VOD fine even without clearing cache afaik.

Ryu
04-06-2018, 11:47 AM
So did clearing the cache work? (Sweeper). My buzz updates VOD fine even without clearing cache afaik.

Friend of mine was having some issues because he likes to leave his box on all the time. After little while his box started freeze and wont install or update apps…etc. I told him to reboot which he does not like to do and i told him there should be an option to kill apps or clear the cache. He said button next power kills apps. He tried and box started working fine without giving a reboot. Hopefully sweeper will work for OP as well. :cool:kof

Aggy
04-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Friend of mine was having some issues because he likes to leave his box on all the time. After little while his box started freeze and wont install or update apps…etc. I told him to reboot which he does not like to do and i told him there should be an option to kill apps or clear the cache. He said button next power kills apps. He tried and box started working fine without giving a reboot. Hopefully sweeper will work for OP as well. :cool:kof

That button next to power just clears cache afaik. Also Iike to actually close the live tv app by using the menu bottom instead of hitting the home or VOD button on the remote. Apparently if you don't close the live tv app completely it still uses data.

Ryu
04-06-2018, 01:41 PM
That button next to power just clears cache afaik. Also Iike to actually close the live tv app by using the menu bottom instead of hitting the home or VOD button on the remote. Apparently if you don't close the live tv app completely it still uses data.
i agree with you and that's how it should be done. Just exit out but my friend was just pressing home button and assuming app was closed. :cool: kof

dishuser
04-06-2018, 02:51 PM
i agree with you and that's how it should be done. Just exit out but my friend was just pressing home button and assuming app was closed. :cool: kof

it is closed
I know cause I can then use another box with same mac and connect to server