03-14-2018, 05:29 AM
Soon we will release new fix on below issues;
1. fast epg pop up
2. m3u play thru usb or url at dol2
3. some new server connection issues cleared

crazed 9.6
03-14-2018, 05:44 AM
cool :)

I like the m3u thing thru DOL... that will improve the whole experience :)

Sam1
03-14-2018, 05:58 AM
:)

"server connection issues cleared"

- Is it related to the issue happening while channel switching ? reported by me at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37022-Dreamlink-T2-DOL2-Channels-stop-working-after-few-switching

I would like to make feature request - It will be great to show the video/audio quality of the channel on the formation bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD

Bkman2020
03-14-2018, 10:47 AM
so will the epg work as well if we use a m3u list ?

Ryu
03-14-2018, 11:03 AM
thats good news. thank you captain:cool:

Mano9423
03-15-2018, 03:25 PM
so will the epg work as well if we use a m3u list ?

We've been told that there will be a slot for your .xml EPG file so I would imagine that the EPG will load in the same way it does through DOL2 via the portal connection.

Kimbo
03-15-2018, 04:53 PM
great news, thanks Captain!!

03-15-2018, 09:36 PM
That is great news...I’m really hoping this will be available for the DLite too! If so, that would really put this box on the top of the pack as far as basic iptv stb’s go!

guygoy
03-16-2018, 01:02 PM
Is this a fix that will be also available for Formuler Z7+ or it doesn't have anything to do with and is only for Dreamlink T2 ?...

Thanks

Shoma
03-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Is this a fix that will be also available for Formuler Z7+ or it doesn't have anything to do with and is only for Dreamlink T2 ?...

Thanks

it will be for z7+ also.

Capt.Kangaroo
03-17-2018, 12:45 AM

Thanks
All models will update.
Release date is not fixed yet.

Ryu
03-17-2018, 12:46 AM
All models will update.
Release date is not fixed yet.

thanks captain:cool:

gerardo66
03-19-2018, 12:23 AM
+1
i would like too

:)

"server connection issues cleared"

- Is it related to the issue happening while channel switching ? reported by me at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37022-Dreamlink-T2-DOL2-Channels-stop-working-after-few-switching

I would like to make feature request - It will be great to show the video/audio quality of the channel on the formation bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD

Farmer1
03-19-2018, 03:04 AM
Great news Captain

Marley
03-21-2018, 12:08 AM
yea that will be great new update

danny187
03-22-2018, 06:16 PM
Soon we will release new fix on below issues;
1. fast epg pop up
2. m3u play thru usb or url at dol2
3. some new server connection issues cleared

Will that include the DreamLink DLITE? also

NBS
03-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Will that include the DreamLink DLITE? also

Read post 11

donaldb
03-22-2018, 08:11 PM
How soon will this happen?

danny187
03-22-2018, 08:14 PM
Read post 11

Yes see page 2 after I commented ha

Sam1
04-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Any update on release date ?

Mano9423
04-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Any update on release date ?

Full release has been delayed slightly to work out some bugs. The EPG puller was/is working well but wasn't starting from Stand By and wasn't reactivating after watching for a while, so while the EPG would load on initial startup, within a couple of hours there would be blanks (initial pull pulls next 4 events on every channel as pulling more than that would take too long). They released a new beta last week that also included the m3u portal and some EPG fixes, but it also had some new issues, including some major portal errors, so its being re-worked and another new beta is scheduled for release in the next couple of days.

I believe they are close to having this working well enough to release to the general public but I'm not a developer so I wouldn't want to speculate on an actual release date. Its close.

Sam1
04-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Full release has been delayed slightly to work out some bugs. The EPG puller was/is working well but wasn't starting from Stand By and wasn't reactivating after watching for a while, so while the EPG would load on initial startup, within a couple of hours there would be blanks (initial pull pulls next 4 events on every channel as pulling more than that would take too long). They released a new beta last week that also included the m3u portal and some EPG fixes, but it also had some new issues, including some major portal errors, so its being re-worked and another new beta is scheduled for release in the next couple of days.

I believe they are close to having this working well enough to release to the general public but I'm not a developer so I wouldn't want to speculate on an actual release date. Its close.

Thank you for the update. Appreciated.

I would like to make some feature request. Will you be able to pass this to Dreamlink Team ?

1. Video/audio quality of the channel on the information bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD
2. Re-arranging channels in Favorites group. This way, I can keep all documentary channels together(like 1-5) then sports channels (6-12) then movie channels(13-20) and so on
3. Detailed information of the vedio/channels played. Similar to Stats For Nerds on youtube

It will be very useful to implement these features. Could you please consider ?

Mano9423
04-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the update. Appreciated.

I would like to make some feature request. Will you be able to pass this to Dreamlink Team ?

1. Video/audio quality of the channel on the information bar, like 1080x720p/60fps, 5.1 DD. Currently I can see only as HD/SD
2. Re-arranging channels in Favorites group. This way, I can keep all documentary channels together(like 1-5) then sports channels (6-12) then movie channels(13-20) and so on
3. Detailed information of the vedio/channels played. Similar to Stats For Nerds on youtube

It will be very useful to implement these features. Could you please consider ?

I can pass it along. I like the idea of having the video quality there. Many apps do this.

Once the m3u portal is working properly, that might give you the flexibility to rearrange your channels better through a program like Xtream-Editor, but I'll ask about the ability to move channels.

Bkman2020
04-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Possibilty of they upgrade there boxes to the latest android os maybe will catch up to all the fixes.

danny187
04-03-2018, 11:34 AM
I can pass it along. I like the idea of having the video quality there. Many apps do this.

Once the m3u portal is working properly, that might give you the flexibility to rearrange your channels better through a program like Xtream-Editor, but I'll ask about the ability to move channels.

You can actually do that now via xtream - editor.

You need set up a mag device on xtream-editor using xtream-api from a sub.

Then on formuler they have they have beta portal which is

http://mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c

of course m3u / epg be great, especially if takes a merged list from xtream-editor, as could in reality set up most the subs in xtream-editor then have it all via the one m3u.

Then save mac based for certain ones etc.

Mano9423
04-03-2018, 04:48 PM
You can actually do that now via xtream - editor.

You need set up a mag device on xtream-editor using xtream-api from a sub.

Then on formuler they have they have beta portal which is

http://mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c

of course m3u / epg be great, especially if takes a merged list from xtream-editor, as could in reality set up most the subs in xtream-editor then have it all via the one m3u.

Then save mac based for certain ones etc.

Can you explain this to me a bit more, like I'm a 5 year old? I recently subscribed with a provider that gave me that portal address but I don't understand what you mean by being able to set this up through Xtream-Editor and using multiple m3u's? I'm not familiar with Xtream-Editor or how it works.

crazed 9.6
04-03-2018, 05:18 PM
there are fees , there are user agreements, there are terms and conditions which are all included with the use of this Xtreme Editor.
The Provider being used must be compliant and also has the API intergrated in their service (which I highly doubt the services here do).

Go to the website and first read all the fine print and then take it from there :)
With the important literature found there, and needed to be read by the user, we at iptvTalk do not support this program (paid program) and which is also subject to Google access and /or scurtanie.

Please refrain form bringing 'support' for this API/editor program to iptvTalk... thnx :)

Mano9423
04-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Sorry crazed2.0...don't wanna get in trouble! Haha.

I'll refrain from asking about this evil service and learn about the devil on my own! lol

crazed 9.6
04-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Sorry crazed2.0...don't wanna get in trouble! Haha.

I'll refrain from asking about this evil service and learn about the devil on my own! lol

In order for this to be allowed here, we would need to adopt or at lest pass on the 'fine print' and ensure all that ask about it also know what is included in their User Agreements and terms and conditions and everything else found in their fine print.

iptvTalk is not here to do that.

I was not being an ass about this. I was being professional. And is why I did take the time to investigate and read everything I needed to about this (all the fine print and etc was included in that).
I am not about to nor is iptvTalk about to start referring people to their terms and what ever other criteria is involved., because if we support it in any way then that would be the correct thing to do.

Visit their website, read their boards and don't forget about the terms, conditions, privacy policies and etc...
If it suits you then that's great :)

And yes, google is the evil devil , in case you were in the dark about that :eek:

Mano9423
04-03-2018, 11:51 PM
I know crazed...I hope my post didn't come across that way. I was just trying to be funny. I get it. I have no problem not discussing things you deem outside the parameters of this forum

crazed 9.6
04-04-2018, 12:08 AM
thnx Mano9423 :)