PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T2 - DOL2- Channels stop working after few switching

Sam1
03-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Hi,

Recently I bought a dreamlink T2 box and I am facing a major issue with DOL2 app

Once I switch 5 or 6 channels on DOL2, all channels stopped working for 5-10 minutes. From the router, it is noticed that the DOL2 app is making a new connection for each channels without releasing/closing the connection to previous channel(I guess). So, after few channel switch ,IPTV provider will not allow any more connection. You need to wait for the existing connection to timeout. this is a major issue in using the app. i tried it with 2 iptv providers - and both show same issue.

I tried it the same providers with koid-18 on Dreamlink T1, and the channel switching issue doesn't exist. But that is not the purpose of T2 box, right ?

Anybody else facing the same issue ? Any input is appreciated.

Sam1
03-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Anybody ? any input ?

desiboy1
03-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Using t2 with , no such issue... it could be just your modem, try powercycle your modem for 20 minutes and reset your t2

* you cannot mention other services here so you might want to edit your post.

Sam1
03-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Now I edited my post

I already restarted my modem/router and did factory reset of the Dreamlink T2. Still the same

To reproduce the issue, try tho switch 10 channels in 30 seconds(like you are searching for some programs)

Ryu
03-12-2018, 09:08 PM
try to reset box and see if that helps. kof

dishuser
03-13-2018, 12:21 AM

I already restarted my modem/router and did factory reset of the Dreamlink T2. Still the same

To reproduce the issue, try tho switch 10 channels in 30 seconds(like you are searching for some programs)

try to reset box and see if that helps. kof

they said they did

Sam1
03-13-2018, 05:15 AM
they said they did

Yes Factory reset already done

desiboy1
03-13-2018, 09:56 PM

Have you just restarted the modem or you unplugged and waited about 20minutes?

Sam1
03-14-2018, 02:21 AM
Have you just restarted the modem or you unplugged and waited about 20minutes?

Yes. I powered off the modem and unplugged the power for 5 minutes

Ryu
03-14-2018, 11:07 AM
Hi,

Recently I bought a dreamlink T2 box and I am facing a major issue with DOL2 app

Once I switch 5 or 6 channels on DOL2, all channels stopped working for 5-10 minutes. From the router, it is noticed that the DOL2 app is making a new connection for each channels without releasing/closing the connection to previous channel(I guess). So, after few channel switch ,IPTV provider will not allow any more connection. You need to wait for the existing connection to timeout. this is a major issue in using the app. i tried it with 2 iptv providers and both show same issue.

I tried it the same providers with koid-18 on Dreamlink T1, and the channel switching issue doesn't exist. But that is not the purpose of T2 box, right ?

Anybody else facing the same issue ? Any input is appreciated.

heres good news. hope this will fix the issue. dreamlink team is awesome.:cool:thanks captain for info. kof
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37073-New-Fix-Coming-Soon&p=230304#post230304

just noticed that you posted already on that thread.:cool: anyhow lets wait and see. kof

Sam1
03-14-2018, 05:19 PM
self deleted

Sam1
03-14-2018, 05:19 PM
Thank you king.:D

desiboy1
03-14-2018, 09:46 PM
Yes. I powered off the modem and unplugged the power for 5 minutes

I just switched 20 channels with t2 and it is fine. is not showing extra connection as I was testing. Hopefully it's fixed for you. All fine here, just make sure you are connected to the server closest to you and don't have it on Auto server....

Sam1
03-15-2018, 04:32 AM
I just switched 20 channels with t2 and it is fine. is not showing extra connection as I was testing. Hopefully it's fixed for you. All fine here, just make sure you are connected to the server closest to you and don't have it on Auto server....

Thank you for testing.

May I know how did you check the connection count ? My router is Flashed with DD-WRT and from the router console, I can see my connections to iptv provider. Each channel switch used to make few more connections and when the connection count reach 60+, all will stop working, till those connections are released

It looks like the DOL2 app is not releasing the previous connection when switching the channel and it has to wait for default TCP connection timeout