PDA

View Full Version : Should I dump my Avov Vixo 2 for a Buzz XPL3000 ?

Bondo2018
02-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Should I dump my Avov Vixo 2 for a Buzz XPL3000 ?
Been having lots of freezing with the Avov. Will Buzz be better ?

Thanks

Bondo

Ryu
02-04-2018, 07:31 PM
its very hard to recommend someone based on just freezing. freezing could be due to bad box, bad equipments, network setup, wireless saturations, your ISP or some times with servers as well. buzz 3000 and Dreamlink T2 good boxes. Mods/staff wrote a detailed reviews for these boxes if you look into their forums.:cool:kof

PayPerView
02-05-2018, 01:36 AM
As kingoffighter said, no one can recommend getting a new box based on freezing issues. However, I can recommend getting a new box such as the BuzzTV XPL3000 simply because the AVOV Vixo 2 is deeply outdated.

Bondo2018
02-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Thanks all for the comments.

Maestro701
02-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Thanks all for the comments.

You will be impressed with the buzz bro, don't delay and you can choose from a set of colors

Daniel 9
02-07-2018, 04:56 PM
I have had a Vixo2 game box and eventhough there is freezing it may not be the box at times because the issues come and go. as network and net connections change. I have enjoyed the box and most of the time it works well. I always liked the simple and quicker channel change of the tvonline app more real to sat box experience. I just tried a android box MXQpro 4k 4 core 64cpu, android 7.1.2 kodi 18, and the STB emulator is not as friendly as the tvonline app. The AVOV was a simpler box for all my friends to operate. The tvonline vers.2 got an update so- I hope this model will soon, but for now the emulator works fine. Thank you to dose who made that available.

Mr Hanky
02-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Buzz freezes also ....has had wifi issues cause by there updates along with other issues. I know avov also has forced updates....maybe buy a box that you really own and have control.

dishuser
02-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Buzz freezes also ....has had wifi issues cause by there updates along with other issues. I know avov also has forced updates....maybe buy a box that you really own and have control.
you can turn updates off

Mr Hanky
02-09-2018, 01:02 PM
you can turn updates off

yeah I know...unfortunately after the damage is done.

crazy carl
02-09-2018, 01:57 PM
yeah I know...unfortunately after the damage is done.

It needs an update badly ay the moment

NBS
02-09-2018, 08:52 PM

Its coming ,they have only recently become aware of the issue

ep77
02-10-2018, 02:58 PM

I guess they did not QC the update. The box is a mess at this point.

Maestro701
02-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Ok calm down guys, you know most of the suggestions we have made for the buzz to improve has been listened to and acted on...... The team was only made aware of the connectivity issue recently and they will release a fix once all the checks have been done.
Some of the responses on here makes me think that if you had to wake on morning and snout is in your noses that you would be unable to breath. Just cool it, when the fix is released I'm sure everyone will happy

NBS
02-12-2018, 01:45 AM

mine and many others are running flawless

legsdiamo
02-12-2018, 04:13 AM
I'm having no issues with the latest update.

crazy carl
02-12-2018, 12:51 PM

The box is definitely not a mess, sometimes things get loose when updates happen it’s just nature of the beast but I have faith, they have been consistent so far

crazed 9.6
02-12-2018, 08:18 PM
I may be the Buzz's worst critic and my initial look at the Buzz was ummm well it was not something to write home to Mom about.
WiFi issue, HDMI and USB issues I had ran into. I found out the USB issue went away (that issue was all my own issue). The HDMI issue also went away, them HDMI issues can be tricky.
Fixed the wifi by connecting an Ethernet and never really checked on WiFi again. I do have wifi issues with other box models too so that may be my own issue again.
Since having this Buzz working steady here about a week now, it is a great little box really. At first it seems complicated, but only after a short time of use I have seen that it is well setup really and with some thought behind the menu setups and the rest of it too.

I had been a bit of an idiot by not giving this box a chance.Once I did that thou, well hot damn.
The box is impressive I will say.

No freezing here Bondo, but I never had freezing on the avov either :eek:
Freezing is not necessarily a receiver issue (rarely is), as others have said.

floder2
02-13-2018, 12:41 AM
Crazed .....Glad you finally came into the light..................!

Nice review.....!

I may be the Buzz's worst critic and my initial look at the Buzz was ummm well it was not something to write home to Mom about.
WiFi issue, HDMI and USB issues I had ran into. I found out the USB issue went away (that issue was all my own issue). The HDMI issue also went away, them HDMI issues can be tricky.
Fixed the wifi by connecting an Ethernet and never really checked on WiFi again. I do have wifi issues with other box models too so that may be my own issue again.
Since having this Buzz working steady here about a week now, it is a great little box really. At first it seems complicated, but only after a short time of use I have seen that it is well setup really and with some thought behind the menu setups and the rest of it too.

I had been a bit of an idiot by not giving this box a chance.Once I did that thou, well hot damn.
The box is impressive I will say.

No freezing here Bondo, but I never had freezing on the avov either :eek:
Freezing is not necessarily a receiver issue (rarely is), as others have said.

crazy carl
02-13-2018, 02:34 AM
Crazed .....Glad you finally came into the light..................!

Nice review.....!

His first one was brutally honest as well and it if often appreciated to see both sides of the coin. At the end of the day every box is going to have its quarks and everybox runs through its share of issues.. the important thing is they support it now and hopefully for some time