improved functionality when changing menus
minor bug fixes
improved crashing issues
fixed the manual scheduled recording
fixed a vod aspect setting Auto is now default
thanks NBS for the info.:cool:

floder2
01-26-2018, 03:41 PM
Did the Buzztv 2000 also get an update..?

dishuser
01-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Did the Buzztv 2000 also get an update..?yes it did
same one

legsdiamo
01-29-2018, 02:29 AM
Is anyone having any issue with the special character key not working on the new updated qwerty keyboard when using server settings?

Gabacho
01-29-2018, 02:43 AM
What special character?

dishuser
01-29-2018, 03:06 AM
What special character?

it's below z

Gabacho
01-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Thanks, I see it now.

likrat
01-29-2018, 11:54 PM
My buzztv is broken after this update. All streams show as "stream not available". I can't even access the special characters with this update as another user mentioned above. Everything was fine before the update. Please help!

NBS
01-30-2018, 01:47 AM
Is anyone having any issue with the special character key not working on the new updated qwerty keyboard when using server settings?

sorry ,was not online ,its been reported

NBS
01-30-2018, 02:01 AM
they will fix it within a couple of days

crazed 9.6
01-30-2018, 02:55 AM
this xpl3000 has an older build on it (Dec 20, 2017) BUT that Special Symbols key is not working here either. I did not notice before because for the Special Symbols, I had been using the other default KB that is seen below the Buzz KB.. I have a mouse attached and therefore did not notice this issue till now.
When using the Buzz RCU and clicking on the server line, that KB at the bottom appears for just a split second but then dissappears, and we are left with the Buzz KB (which i find that Buzz KB very handy in setup processes as its got the number digits on same KB screen as the alpha symbols so less need to switch KB screens as much.
To get that other KB so you can use it, connect a mouse to the Buzz and click the line and then that bottom KB will appear and will not disappear and you can use that for special symbols, till Buzz team get the other KB adjusted.

Insidently, with that other KB, to get to the (=) and (_) symbols, you have to enter the Special Symbols key and then the ALT key also, to be able to see and use those two symbols (Equals and Underscore symbols)

NFPS normal server URLs do not include any Special Symbols ...
BUT a Playlist URL does in fact carry a few Special Symbols and are shown below in brackets...
(& _ = ?)

likrat
01-31-2018, 12:09 AM
My box is still down and has been ever since the update. I cannot access IPTV anymore and my profile is still there so what's going on?

dishuser
01-31-2018, 12:12 AM
My buzztv is broken after this update. All streams show as "stream not available". I can't even access the special characters with this update as another user mentioned above. Everything was fine before the update. Please help!
have you done a reboot?
have you cleaned memory?

likrat
01-31-2018, 12:26 AM
have you done a reboot?
have you cleaned memory?

I did both and I can confirm that the IPTV works because I briefly used it on another box and it was fine.

dishuser
01-31-2018, 12:35 AM
have you confirmed internet is working?

likrat
01-31-2018, 01:08 AM
have you confirmed internet is working?

Internet works, I can use the browser on the Buzztv without a hitch.

kinch
01-31-2018, 01:41 AM
IPTV66 will not work on a buzz t.v. box anymore. it works fine on my mac254 box unless you own a buzz tv box please do not tell its working fine if you do not have a buzz t.v.

legsdiamo
01-31-2018, 01:48 AM
I have a buzztv 3000 with iptv66 running just fine.

Ryu
01-31-2018, 01:49 AM
try straight from modem to box. dont use router and try.

likrat
01-31-2018, 01:53 AM
try straight from modem to box. dont use router and try.

How would this help if I can already access the internet on the box? Matter of fact, I can actually access my IPTV service through their specially crafted Kodi Add-on, but I would prefer to use the BuzzTv application because it is the whole reason why I purchased this $100 box.

Ryu
01-31-2018, 01:55 AM
How would this help if I can already access the internet on the box? Matter of fact, I can actually access my IPTV service through their specially crafted Kodi Add-on, but I would prefer to use the BuzzTv application because it is the whole reason why I purchased this $100 box.

no offense but it would be better if you try first buddy:cool: kof

dishuser
01-31-2018, 01:57 AM
make sure all info is correct for it to connect in memu/settings in live tv

floder2
01-31-2018, 04:52 PM
they will fix it within a couple of days

NBS ....when you say it will be fixed in a couple of days......are you just talking about the special character key or ........."stream not available"

likrat
02-01-2018, 12:30 AM
no offense but it would be better if you try first buddy:cool: kof

Tried it and it didn't work. I tried to remove the profile, replace it with the same info, uninstall updated (keeps reinstalling), and nothing works.

NBS
02-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Tried it and it didn't work. I tried to remove the profile, replace it with the same info, uninstall updated (keeps reinstalling), and nothing works.

reset your mac?

likrat
02-01-2018, 01:25 AM
reset your mac?

Tried that too and it didn't work.

duhhud
02-01-2018, 03:13 AM
if it was me this is what i would try.
first disconnect all internet
then clear every thing out of server 1 or reset it
then i would re enter all my in info.with the url donation # for user name and password
while the internet is still disabled and the box unplugged i would go to the server site put the mac at all zero's hit the reset.
then re enter your mac and also do a iptv reset.
then i would plug ever thing back in on the box and try it
if you can connect to your server and it still says stream not available click on the menu button go down to players and try each one to see if one will work for you.

if it does not connect i would try the same thing with server 2.

this is only a suggestion

Maestro701
02-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Tried that too and it didn't work.

Something here isn't adding up because there is no way after the update your box could lose its iptv service. Install STB Emulator and enter your info and let us know if it works.

likrat
02-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Something here isn't adding up because there is no way after the update your box could lose its iptv service. Install STB Emulator and enter your info and let us know if it works.

Tried STB Emulator and that works. It's the BuzzTv app, whatever was done in the update broke my access.

NBS
02-02-2018, 01:35 AM
clear cache on the buzz app,maybe help

likrat
02-02-2018, 01:45 AM
clear cache on the buzz app,maybe help

I did a hard reset and that didn't work either.

dishuser
02-02-2018, 02:03 AM
I did a hard reset and that didn't work either.but did you clear cache?

likrat
02-02-2018, 02:45 AM
but did you clear cache?

Cache cleared, still doesn't work.

NBS
02-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Have you changed portals? Sometimes that works
Also talk to crazed about provider reset

crazed 9.6
02-02-2018, 08:14 PM

This part here where you say it keeps reinstalling ... what exactly keeps reinstalling ?
And is that reinstall ever completed ?

likrat
02-03-2018, 12:06 AM
This part here where you say it keeps reinstalling ... what exactly keeps reinstalling ?
And is that reinstall ever completed ?

I'm trying to prevent the update when I hard reset the box, but that's not working either. Even when I check off manual updates, it still rolls me to the most recent BuzzTv version.

dishuser
02-03-2018, 12:14 AM
I'm trying to prevent the update when I hard reset the box, but that's not working either. Even when I check off manual updates, it still rolls me to the most recent BuzzTv version.

how are you doing a hard reset?

likrat
02-03-2018, 12:26 AM
how are you doing a hard reset?

Going into settings -> device -> storage & reset -> factory data reset

likrat
02-03-2018, 04:39 AM
OK - Can I ask for a non-updating APK of the version prior to the Jan 25th update? This update has affected multiple people as you can see. Let me just roll back please.

dishuser
02-03-2018, 05:28 AM
multiple people?
not according to this thread it hasn't

likrat
02-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Then what's this: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36557-Buzztv3000-(Stream-not-available)

This guy owns many boxes and they all stopped working. He gave up looking for answers and so have I. I'm Shit-Out-Of-Luck with a non-functioning box that I purchased just 1 month ago. Fuck me. I will never recommend this box to anyone.

shadow
02-03-2018, 12:25 PM

why don't you turn the box upside down and find the word " reset"use a paperclip or something thin to push in the small hole and reset your box
just an idea

crazy carl
02-03-2018, 12:39 PM

Lastest update still didn’t fix this?

NBS
02-03-2018, 01:48 PM
did you talk to crazed about doing a provider reset or changed your portal?
have you tried entering info in another server slot?

likrat
02-03-2018, 01:54 PM
why don't you turn the box upside down and find the word " reset"use a paperclip or something thin to push in the small hole and reset your box
just an idea

No reset button

likrat
02-03-2018, 01:55 PM
did you talk to crazed about doing a provider reset or changed your portal?
have you tried entering info in another server slot?

I tried different server slots, that didn't work. I can change my MAC address registered with the IPTV service SportsDonkey anytime I want and that doesn't change anything.

likrat
02-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Lastest update still didn’t fix this?

That didn't change anything. What's funny is that I tested using STB Emulator on the box fine - it's the BuzzTV application that's not cooperating.

NBS
02-03-2018, 01:58 PM
you might have to contact them and get a mac reset

ilan
02-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Look hard. There's a small area on the left underside that has raised letters indicating RESET. Over the word is a small hole into which you insert something like a paperclip to initiate a reset.

dishuser
02-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Then what's this: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36557-Buzztv3000-(Stream-not-available)

This guy owns many boxes and they all stopped working. He gave up looking for answers and so have I. I'm Shit-Out-Of-Luck with a non-functioning box that I purchased just 1 month ago. Fuck me. I will never recommend this box to anyone.
(about 40 boxes).....6 or 7 are giving me this problem
how is that all?lol

shadow
02-03-2018, 02:24 PM
No reset button

did you see the word reset
did you find the small hole and insert a paperclip or toothpick to push in on the button

it is on there in raised letters the same color as the box.

Ryu
02-03-2018, 02:27 PM
no reset button? maybe he/she bought clones if theres one:rolleyes: lol

likrat
02-03-2018, 02:48 PM
(about 40 boxes).....6 or 7 are giving me this problem
how is that all?lol

Doesn't this indicate that there is something wrong with the update????????

likrat
02-03-2018, 02:48 PM
did you see the word reset
did you find the small hole and insert a paperclip or toothpick to push in on the button

it is on there in raised letters the same color as the box.

I pressed the button. It reset, still doesn't work.

Ryu
02-03-2018, 02:56 PM
looks like you have tried everything. I would take that box and try with different ISP. take to different location and see might help since you have done everything already.

likrat
02-03-2018, 02:58 PM
you might have to contact them and get a mac reset

I can change the MAC at the website whenever I want. I matched it to what BuzzTV app says to use in the server portal section.

likrat
02-03-2018, 02:58 PM
looks like you have tried everything. I would take that box and try with different ISP. take to different location and see might help since you have done everything already.

I tried using my VPN router too and that didn't work.

Ryu
02-03-2018, 03:04 PM
I thought they say not to use vpn or you will be banned if im not wrong. im sorry to her that its not working working for you. I would definitely reset box without internet and move to different location with different ISP and try see if works.:cool: kof

likrat
02-03-2018, 03:10 PM
I thought they say not to use vpn or you will be banned if im not wrong. im sorry to her that its not working working for you. I would definitely reset box without internet and move to different location with different ISP and try see if works.:cool: kof

I use SportsDonkey, VPNs are fine.

Anyway I can do a warranty claim? Or get a new one? I bought this about 3 weeks ago and there is a no return policy with the seller.

shadow
02-03-2018, 03:18 PM
what do you mean it doesn't work?
What exactly do you see in the main menu? Since you said you went to factory data reset that tells me it does indeed work. You had a menu.
If you used a vpn you got banned. You broke the rules.
if you can't connect to the server thats a diff story. I see banned 0 out of 3 when I go to the site to check status. Are you at 3 out of 3?
if you are banned you are banned and spinning your wheels.
my last post
good luck

Ryu
02-03-2018, 03:23 PM
so your problem is not the box. your problem is IPtv provider. since you are using different provider which they don't support here. you should contact with your service provider. as you can see others have no problem with this box and working fine with nfps, rocket, 66..ect. kof

likrat
02-03-2018, 03:34 PM
what do you mean it doesn't work?
What exactly do you see in the main menu? Since you said you went to factory data reset that tells me it does indeed work. You had a menu.
If you used a vpn you got banned. You broke the rules.
if you can't connect to the server thats a diff story. I see banned 0 out of 3 when I go to the site to check status. Are you at 3 out of 3?
if you are banned you are banned and spinning your wheels.
my last post
good luck

You're 100% wrong that I got banned. Because I pulled out my MAG 254 righ now and it's working.

Ryu
02-03-2018, 03:38 PM

Anyway I can do a warranty claim? Or get a new one? I bought this about 3 weeks ago and there is a no return policy with the seller.

I would suggest before warranty claim, try to contact your iptv provider and see if it has anything to do on their end. im 100% sure its on their end. its nice box.:cool:kof

likrat
02-03-2018, 03:50 PM
To clarify because everyone thinks that I am crying wolf over here:

Working = Live TV works.
Not working = Live TV doesn't work.

BuzzTV box = Not working

I appreciate the help, but please just let me use the old version that WORKED for fuck sake.

shadow
02-03-2018, 04:01 PM

a factory claim is exactly that. You have to send it to the factory. Probably in south korea.
like kof says probably on the iptv providers end.
or you made a small error setting it up using an o instead of 0 or something similiar.
using the reset button it should be working

crazy carl
02-03-2018, 06:14 PM
To clarify because everyone thinks that I am crying wolf over here:

Working = Live TV works.
Not working = Live TV doesn't work.

BuzzTV box = Not working

I appreciate the help, but please just let me use the old version that WORKED for fuck sake.

Question, are you using the services from this site? Or a different server? Next question if it isn’t why are you not discussing it with your provider? Final statement, 6-7 out of 40 box’s is not a fair market analysis friend it means the other 30+ box’s are running just fine. As stated try another service and see if it works on those 6-7 box’s if it does then it’s clearly server end. Trials for servers are a dime a dozen shouldn’t be hard for a reseller such as yourself to get 2-3 different ones to try.. lastly just to give you a heads up this section of the forum might be to discuss Buzztv and there box’s but it’s likely that discussing another service here will land you in the banland population likrat..

Good luck sir and happy testing

crazed 9.6
02-03-2018, 06:20 PM
I accidentally removed the cap from the whiskey bottle last night and me thinks that the fumes leaked into my head ... :eek:
I been trying to find that cap ever since but me thinks someone is messing with me and has hided that cap !

Ryu
02-03-2018, 06:23 PM
I accidentally removed the cap from the whiskey bottle last night and me thinks that the fumes leaked into my head ... :eek:
I been trying to find that cap ever since but me thinks someone is messing with me and has hided that cap !

lol good one;) like that.

crazed 9.6
02-03-2018, 06:42 PM
lol good one;) like that.

I solved the issue, but not the puzzle :)
What I did was removed all the caps off all the fruit juices I have here in house.
I have Mango and some Kiwi drink and another Mango. Now them fumes are escaping too.
I am good to go :)

I hate to bring attention to this but please refrain from that F bomb
Catz will see that and that will be the end of that. The F bomb on site here, in catz' eyes, is worse then even mentioning another service on site.
I, me, crazed 2.0 was almost toasted once or twice when I dropped that bomb. Catz takes that very serious :eek:
And that 'bomb' is not pleasant to run into when reading along :eek:
Just a caution warning here likrat.

Ryu
02-03-2018, 06:53 PM
uh Mangos, what did you just remind me. Can not wait another 2 months for mangos.
Take some fresh mangos or mango puree, add little yogurt and some ice. Blend nice and enjoy mango smoothy and you will remember kof for ever. :p

NBS
02-03-2018, 07:05 PM
a factory claim is exactly that. You have to send it to the factory. Probably in south korea.
like kof says probably on the iptv providers end.
or you made a small error setting it up using an o instead of 0 or something similiar.
using the reset button it should be working

wrong ,warranty work is in US

NBS
02-03-2018, 07:10 PM

have you tried connecting without vpn?

likrat
02-03-2018, 08:50 PM
have you tried connecting without vpn?

It worked perfectly both on and off the VPN before the update. It works now, I fixed it by decompiling the APK, editing some lines, and disabling updates. Thanks!

felonyinc
02-23-2018, 12:56 AM
Hello, where can I get the APK file for the update? My box says it is on Dec 20, 2017 firmware but says no updates are available. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks

I did do a factory reset but it didnt help.

Maestro701
02-23-2018, 10:43 AM
Hello, where can I get the APK file for the update? My box says it is on Dec 20, 2017 firmware but says no updates are available. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks

I did do a factory reset but it didnt help.

What date is it supposed to have?

felonyinc
02-23-2018, 12:39 PM
I thought it would have the latest firmware date......1/25, am I mistaken? I've purchased this box for a friend so it could have updated when they had it. I was trying to solve an issue with plex not transcoding with this box. Was hoping an update would help.

Maestro701
02-25-2018, 02:10 AM
I thought it would have the latest firmware date......1/25, am I mistaken? I've purchased this box for a friend so it could have updated when they had it. I was trying to solve an issue with plex not transcoding with this box. Was hoping an update would help.

The update 1/25 you are speaking about is the buzz app update. The Dec 20 update is version of the firmware and is correct. Remember, everything on the buzz (app and firmware) automatically updates itself, so you will always have the latest updates on the unit.

felonyinc
02-28-2018, 08:41 PM
My bad, didn't realize. Well, I guess ill just install plex for kodi and the should solve the transcoding issues - Thanks