PDA

View Full Version : lock and unlock channels....how

01-25-2018, 04:25 AM
How do you lock and unlock channels on the Buzztv 3000. What is the passcode?

Next how do you lock and unlock adult channels/
thank you

dishuser
01-25-2018, 11:18 AM
to lock press ok then red button
to unlock repeat and enter password
adult is menu/parental control

01-25-2018, 02:20 PM
to lock press ok then red button
to unlock repeat and enter password
adult is menu/parental control

Thank I'll give it a go!
All I get now is the EPG. Can see any pictures / movies, ETC. I thought that maybe I need to lock them to be able to watch them.

01-30-2018, 07:39 PM
Can you unlock all channels and keep them unlocked? Can you turn of parental control? Thanks

PayPerView
01-31-2018, 02:00 AM
Can you unlock all channels and keep them unlocked? Can you turn of parental control? Thanks

Not really. You can go into the parental controls and change the password to nothing (when asked for new password just don't enter anything and continue). When you go to an adult channel the password prompt will still come up but all you have to do is hit enter and the channel will start up.

dishuser
01-31-2018, 02:12 AM
Not really. You can go into the parental controls and change the password to nothing (when asked for new password just don't enter anything and continue). When you go to an adult channel the password prompt will still come up but all you have to do is hit enter and the channel will start up.
wouldn't that mean parental control is off?

PayPerView
01-31-2018, 04:51 AM
wouldn't that mean parental control is off?

No, because the password prompts still pop up. If it were off you wouldn't be prompted for a password at all.

01-31-2018, 10:26 PM

thanks much and often